Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** (/Thread-Divisional-PLAYOFF-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Bills)

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - higgy100 - 01-22-2023

(01-22-2023, 06:35 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: We look so good the refs ****** us.

I’d also argue that fumble to bell wasn’t a forward pass.

See you next Tuesday (adult board ffs) refs are trying their hardest

It was clearly a forward pass. His hand pushed forward. Gene even said it immediately and there was no further comment about it. Even Zach new because he would have thrown a flag.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Gdale_Bengal - 01-22-2023

I’m pretty ok with the officiating so far lol.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Housh - 01-22-2023

I’m just going to expect Burrow comes back in at 14-17

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - jfkbengals - 01-22-2023

(01-22-2023, 06:34 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Chase has neither hand on the ball going out of bounds. It is lying on his stomach.  

If you look at that and think catch, it is time to admit that those orange and black glasses you are wearing have impaired your vision. You cannot see straight anymore.

But go ahead, wear that tinfoil hat.

I want to know where they get them from.

The only foil I can ever find is aluminum. Cool

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Sled21 - 01-22-2023

(01-22-2023, 06:36 PM)cinci4life Wrote: The chiefsplanet message board mostly wants the Bengals to win to get the home game and to try to get the Burrow monkey off their back. Problem though is Mahomes has a high ankle sprain. He said he's going to play but he won't be anywhere near the same.

Hobbled Mahomes will be demolished by the Bash Brothers and Ossai

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Timanky12 - 01-22-2023

Doubled Buffalo in yardage and more in points, can’t ask for more than that

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - higgy100 - 01-22-2023

(01-22-2023, 06:35 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Lou Anarumo is adjusting his defense as we speak.  Josh Allen is in for a painfully rough second half.

No doubt as he is a tremendous second half defensive coordinator.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Science Friction - 01-22-2023

Does it feel like the Bengals should be up 17 or 20 the way they dominated?

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - jfkbengals - 01-22-2023

(01-22-2023, 06:37 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I’m pretty ok with the officiating so far lol.

Only glaring missed call I've seen was DB holding Chase as he blew by him on the second drive.  Didn't matter though, as we scored on that drive.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - bengalrick - 01-22-2023

Anybody else tired of that Taco Bell commercial?

(01-22-2023, 06:37 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Does it feel like the Bengals should be up 17 or 20 the way they dominated?

I would say 17 at the most. Got to remember there are no turnovers in this game so there's been no real easy quick scores that have been really sudden.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Frank Booth - 01-22-2023

Catch all day. Refs asserting themselves

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Sled21 - 01-22-2023

(01-22-2023, 06:38 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Only glaring missed call I've seen was DB holding Chase as he blew by him on the second drive.  Didn't matter though, as we scored on that drive.

They missed a huge block in the back on Hendrickson

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Ell Prez - 01-22-2023

Bills board is melting down. Saying bengals are the better team, better coaches, AFCN just better football. Love it!

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Science Friction - 01-22-2023

(01-22-2023, 06:37 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I’m pretty ok with the officiating so far lol.

4th quarter....  we'll see.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - matmaven - 01-22-2023

2nd half keys:

1) Oline continuing to play at high level

2) Keeping Allen in the pocket.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Tony - 01-22-2023

Come on D turnover!

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - RunKijanaRun - 01-22-2023

Here we go.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Destro - 01-22-2023

(01-22-2023, 06:37 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I want to know where they get them from.

The only foil I can ever find is aluminum. Cool

The government doesn't want you to find them. Ninja

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - cinci4life - 01-22-2023

Again you might want to cover 14.