Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** (/Thread-Divisional-PLAYOFF-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Bills)

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - bfine32 - 01-22-2023

Looking forward to the post game. Boomer's the only one that picked the Bengals and they kinda laughed.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Awful Llama - 01-22-2023

(01-22-2023, 08:05 PM)michaelsean Wrote: My absolute favorite.

Hey, I cut and paste only the best LOL

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - SouthernFan - 01-22-2023

That was a complete game, all aspects. Both lines, passing, running, special team, defense! Best win of the year so far!

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Joelist - 01-22-2023

34 carries for 172 yards. A touch over 5 YPC. One "sack" and only 2 hits. Crazy dominant OL performance.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - grampahol - 01-22-2023

(01-22-2023, 08:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No they still get off in Mahomes never playing an away playoff game.

Lot of good it did em last year..We still have Lou and still have 7 straight 4th quarter turnovers..

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Destro - 01-22-2023

(01-22-2023, 07:57 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Whatcha smoking?

Stuff that gets me the side eye at the smoke shop. I like sweet stuff. Couple of Robustos I need to pull out.

***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - MileHighGrowler - 01-22-2023

One hell of a game! Complete control and domination. Wish the Bengals had been able to do this twice this year, but they made the one chance count!

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - NotBigzo - 01-22-2023

Hello Tiddy Meat my old friend.

How great it will be to clap those cheeks again.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Nately120 - 01-22-2023

Man those Bills fans stanking up this forum just made this even sweeter. Where are the Chiefs fans?

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Housh - 01-22-2023

Chiefs fans have to be pissed. They won’t admit it but they do not want to play us.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - bengalrick - 01-22-2023

(01-22-2023, 08:07 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: F you NFL…F you NFL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hilarious :sarcasm

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - michaelsean - 01-22-2023

Struggled against the Ravens. Down three linemen. NO CHANCE!

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - TKUHL - 01-22-2023

Man what a game by everyone but none more than that Oline.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Spider - 01-22-2023

Hypothetical here..
But just imagine when they overturned the Allen fumble if the score was close..
They more or less changed the call off the air
It was the right call though

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Nately120 - 01-22-2023

(01-22-2023, 08:11 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Man what a game by everyone but none more than that Oline.

Who the hell kept these aces on the bench all year?

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - TheUberHuber - 01-22-2023

REFUNDS!

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - michaelsean - 01-22-2023

(01-22-2023, 08:09 PM)Destro Wrote: Stuff that gets me the side eye at the smoke shop. I like sweet stuff. Couple of Robustos I need to pull out.

I’m giving you a little side eye myself LOL, but smoke what you like. Only reason to smoke.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Whatever - 01-22-2023

(01-22-2023, 08:09 PM)Joelist Wrote: 34 carries for 172 yards. A touch over 5 YPC. One "sack" and only 2 hits. Crazy dominant OL performance.

If the guys keep that up, there's going to be serious questions about who the starters are next year.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - kalibengal - 01-22-2023

the OLINE today gets game ball...wow...Im so impressed on how this patchwork line played today in snow
Carman just may have found his spot at LT and Max and Adeniji both were plowing guys out there. Great to see

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills*** - Timanky12 - 01-22-2023

I got a couple tickets to the buffalo/ KC game in Atlanta, if anyone is interested. Good price