Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Why We Will Win Today - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Why We Will Win Today (/Thread-Why-We-Will-Win-Today)

Pages: 1 2

Why We Will Win Today - Bronxbengal - 01-29-2023

Joe Burrow > Patrick “State Farm” Mahomes
Bengals Coaching Staff > Chiefs Coaching Staff
Bengals Wide Receivers > Chiefs defensive backfield
Bengals revamped OL = Chiefs over rated DL
Bengals Defense > Chiefs Offense
Bengals being visitors = Chiefs home field
Bengals played AFC north smash football > Chiefs played in weak AFC west

Therefore, a Bengals return to the Super Bowl

(Written like a geometry proof in high school for all the math nerds)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: Why We Will Win Today - motoarch - 01-29-2023

I don't think the chiefs DL is overrated at all.

And what I mean by that is no one out there is says they are particularly good in general.

What they are saying is Chris Jones is very, very good. And he is and if you disagree your delusional.

That aside yeah I agree that across the board we are the better team and on paper should win this game and that's aside from how healthy and ready Kelce or mahomes are.

RE: Why We Will Win Today - Speedy Thomas - 01-29-2023

Since I'm not a mathematician, but rather a poet, I offer this haiku:

When it's all over
The scoreboard tells the story.
Cincinnati wins.

RE: Why We Will Win Today - Go Cards - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 10:20 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Since I'm not a mathematician, but rather a poet, I offer this haiku:

When it's all over
Cincinnati wins.

This 

Who-Dey !

Why We Will Win Today - Bronxbengal - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 10:20 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Since I'm not a mathematician, but rather a poet, I offer this haiku:

When it's all over
Cincinnati wins.

Yes…who Dey

RE: Why We Will Win Today - SHRacerX - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 10:00 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Joe Burrow > Patrick “State Farm” Mahomes

Most overlooked point of the entire season and I agree 100%.  And they also played Buffalo on the road while KC had the Jags at home.  

RE: Why We Will Win Today - QueenCity - 01-29-2023

Keep Joe clean and play mistake free football and Bengals have a VERY good chance.

RE: Why We Will Win Today - BengalHawk62 - 01-29-2023

I don’t know guys…….I don’t know if it’s the 10 911 hot wings I ate last night or the 12 pack of Busch light while watching the Royal Rumble or if it could be the bag of Sour Cream and Onion Lays potato chips when the munchies kicked in, but I have a pit in the bottom of my stomach this morning about the game today. Ma-Homes is hurts, Kelce is hurt, Hardeman is hurt, the Chiefs defense sucks blue balls, the Bengals have all the momentum coming in, etc etc etc……it’s like it’s a forgone conclusion that we are winning. I don’t like this. I feel like it’s a trap game. The Chiefs know this too. They are reading the headlines, Burrowhead Stadium, whatever the Cincy mayor said……it’s disrespectful for them and they won’t be laying down. It’ll be tough.

Why We Will Win Today - MileHighGrowler - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 01:16 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I don’t know guys…….I don’t know if it’s the 10 911 hot wings I ate last night or the 12 pack of Busch light while watching the Royal Rumble or if it could be the bag of Sour Cream and Onion Lays potato chips when the munchies kicked in, but I have a pit in the bottom of my stomach this morning about the game today. Ma-Homes is hurts, Kelce is hurt, Hardeman is hurt, the Chiefs defense sucks blue balls, the Bengals have all the momentum coming in, etc etc etc……it’s like it’s a forgone conclusion that we are winning. I don’t like this. I feel like it’s a trap game. The Chiefs know this too. They are reading the headlines, Burrowhead Stadium, whatever the Cincy mayor said……it’s disrespectful for them and they won’t be laying down. It’ll be tough.

I don’t think it’s possible to play an AFCCG in KC and have it be a “trap game.” It’s also no foregone conclusion by the world and teams they’ll win. But lots and lots of reasons to be optimistic. Statistically, this is a hard game to win. 4 in a row. Two chips in a row on the road. Chiefs need this win to get the monkey off their back. I just don’t see trap game in the equation. But I do see the Bengals winning.

RE: Why We Will Win Today - THE PISTONS - 01-29-2023

I think this game from a talent perspective is very close. I don't think either roster is far superior.

It's going to come down to who makes plays.

RE: Why We Will Win Today - sandwedge - 01-29-2023

Because the Gravedigger gonna be digging today!!

RE: Why We Will Win Today - TheFan - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 10:00 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Joe Burrow > Patrick “State Farm” Mahomes

I get being confident but some of these don't even make sense. And Joe Burrow is = Patrick Mahomes at best. 

None of this is to say we can't or won't win but we don't need to make up lies to support that belief. 

RE: Why We Will Win Today - puddycat - 01-29-2023

Because the players are less selfish.
Because they play better as a team.
Because they want it more.
Because they put in the work.

RE: Why We Will Win Today - THE PISTONS - 01-29-2023

I think the Chiefs are going to be very motivated after losing to us 3 times. We got to match their intensity.

And calling their stadium Burrowhead. Lots of bulletinboard stuff both ways.

This is as big as a game gets.

RE: Why We Will Win Today - Nately120 - 01-29-2023

All the pressure is on KC...losing the AFC Championship game at home to us two years in a row is going to really sting. They're going to have to accomplish the tall task of beating us just to save some face. Seriously folks, they have to make the SB just to save face and not look bad.

The 3-way rivalry for the AFC between the Bengals, Bills, and Chiefs is only a few hours away from being damn near dispelled.

RE: Why We Will Win Today - Bengalstripes9 - 01-29-2023

It'd be funny if they replaced Rodgers with Burrow in the State Farm commercials and Burrow is clearly the top dog/big brother.

The Bengals offensive line still has a lot to prove. They need to prove the (1) game in the snow wasn't a fluke. Hopefully we see that today.

I don't know that you can say the Bengals defense is better than the Chiefs offense until after the game. To me it's been close to a draw the last 3 games, with the defense edging it out with a late turnover.  They still have plenty to prove. 

I wouldn't count out the Chiefs crowd. I believe Burrow said it's the toughest crowd he faced.

I like the Bengals chances. The Cheifs are not as talented as last year. The Bengals are more talented.

RE: Why We Will Win Today - Sled21 - 01-29-2023

Even before the Chiefs, I absolutely hate the red and yellow color combination.

RE: Why We Will Win Today - Nately120 - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 04:20 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: It'd be funny if they replaced Rodgers with Burrow in the State Farm commercials and Burrow is clearly the top dog/big brother.

When we win it all, Burrow will be crammed into commercials if he consents to it.  Matt Stafford is more wooden than Howdy Doody's balls, and even he was put into commercials for what amounted to a rather awkward year.  I don't know if Burrow is commercial-material, but if he wins it all he'll get offers.

For all we rag on Mayfield or Mahommes, they are actually pretty good as far as commercials go.  I personally can't stand the Mannings, but I can see why others are all starry-eyed over them.  I'm not sure Burrow has that sort of appeal, but we're going to see eventually.

RE: Why We Will Win Today - Sled21 - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 04:20 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: It'd be funny if they replaced Rodgers with Burrow in the State Farm commercials and Burrow is clearly the top dog/big brother.

The Bengals offensive line still has a lot to prove. They need to prove the (1) game in the snow wasn't a fluke. Hopefully we see that today.

I don't know that you can say the Bengals defense is better than the Chiefs offense until after the game. To me it's been close to a draw the last 3 games, with the defense edging it out with a late turnover.  They still have plenty to prove. 

I wouldn't count out the Chiefs crowd. I believe Burrow said it's the toughest crowd he faced.

I like the Bengals chances. The Cheifs are not as talented as last year. The Bengals are more talented.

Naw, Burrow needs to do Allstate commercials...  [Image: IYVb8Ea.jpeg]

RE: Why We Will Win Today - Bengalstripes9 - 01-29-2023

(01-29-2023, 04:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: When we win it all, Burrow will be crammed into commercials if he consents to it.  Matt Stafford is more wooden than Howdy Doody's balls, and even he was put into commercials for what amounted to a rather awkward year.  I don't know if Burrow is commercial-material, but if he wins it all he'll get offers.

For all we rag on Mayfield or Mahommes, they are actually pretty good as far as commercials go.  I personally can't stand the Mannings, but I can see why others are all starry-eyed over them.  I'm not sure Burrow has that sort of appeal, but we're going to see eventually.

It's funny that Baker is the best QB to do commercials because he's such a flop of a player. 

I don't know that Burrow has the personality for it, but we haven't seen many commercials with him so it's tough to say.