Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
2nd interview with Arizona for Lou - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: 2nd interview with Arizona for Lou (/Thread-2nd-interview-with-Arizona-for-Lou)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

2nd interview with Arizona for Lou - Nicomo Cosca - 02-04-2023

I’m not ready.

RE: 2nd interview with Arizona for Lou - JumboTron - 02-04-2023

I think I echo many of the people on here when I say I selfishly want him to stay but he has more than earned his opportunity to lead an NFL franchise and any organization would be fortunate to have him at the helm.

But still......damn!

RE: 2nd interview with Arizona for Lou - Shake n Blake - 02-04-2023

Le sigh. Lou had become my favorite coach. We had to figure we were going to start losing coaches and players, though. It happened a lot during the Marv years, and we are better now.

RE: 2nd interview with Arizona for Lou - pally - 02-04-2023

Mike Kafka, OC of the Giants, also has a 2nd interview.

RE: 2nd interview with Arizona for Lou - JumboTron - 02-04-2023

One thing on why this may not be a good fit with Lou in AZ is Kyler Murray. I could see Lou wasting all of about three seconds before he puts a boot in Murray's ass before giving him a swirly in front of the whole team.

Point being, that head case at QB may be enough for Lou to really say "eh, no thanks" at the end of the day if offered the gig.

RE: 2nd interview with Arizona for Lou - TecmoBengals - 02-04-2023

Uh oh. Zac might be looking for a new defensive coordinator.

RE: 2nd interview with Arizona for Lou - Clark W Griswold - 02-04-2023

We all want Lou here but he has earned at shot at a HC job.
Congrats Lou - hope you bomb your 2nd interview!

RE: 2nd interview with Arizona for Lou - Go Cards - 02-04-2023

Damn it, yet he deserves it, damn it though.

2nd interview with Arizona for Lou - ah5 - 02-04-2023

Eeeww Arizona? I mean I understand if he takes it but that might be your last hc gig as well. Murray is straight ass.

RE: 2nd interview with Arizona for Lou - Gdale_Bengal - 02-04-2023

F the Cardinals

catch the last line

RE: 2nd interview with Arizona for Lou - QueenCity - 02-04-2023

Not the best situation for Lou but he really is limited in HC options and he's an older man.

If he wants to be a HC then it is what it is.... I don't fault him for chasing his dream.

I dislike Murray with a passion I think he's a spoiled average QB with a large mouth. But I'll root for Lou to have success.

RE: 2nd interview with Arizona for Lou - Soonerpeace - 02-04-2023

With what they’ve got invested with Murray I think they go with an offensive guy. Doesn’t mean they won’t want to hear who would be Lou’s OC.

RE: 2nd interview with Arizona for Lou - WVUHomer - 02-04-2023

If Lou gets it, is he considered a minority candidate? Extra 3rds to account for losing him would be nice...

RE: 2nd interview with Arizona for Lou - 007BengalsFan - 02-04-2023

I would have Mike Zimmer on speed dial just in case.

RE: 2nd interview with Arizona for Lou - BengalsLUFC - 02-04-2023

Deserves it but it feels like this team is getting ripped apart nature of the business I guess. I just hope we haven’t missed our window.

Also give it until pre season training before Lou is on a murder charge for running over that little migit gimp Murray.

RE: 2nd interview with Arizona for Lou - CJD - 02-04-2023

I fear he is likely gone.

Our last hope is that they decide Kyler needs an offensive minded head coach and pick Kafka.

(02-04-2023, 09:25 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: I would have Mike Zimmer on speed dial just in case.

no thank you.  I don't think Mike's personality would mesh with this team.  This team doesn't need his style of coaching

RE: 2nd interview with Arizona for Lou - Fan_in_Kettering - 02-04-2023

Lou Anarumo is my favorite member of the Cincinnati coaching staff but I begrudgingly admit he deserves a chance at being a head coach.

With that said I hope Lou gets completely tongue-tied, provides nonsensical answers, and totally screws up his second interview so he can stay with the Bengals.

RE: 2nd interview with Arizona for Lou - THE PISTONS - 02-04-2023

The thing is, if Lou gets hired...he likely takes other position coaches and promotes them.