Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Whos Higher on their Tight End - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Draft Central (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Draft-Central)
+--- Thread: Whos Higher on their Tight End (/Thread-Whos-Higher-on-their-Tight-End)

Whos Higher on their Tight End - WVUHomer - 02-23-2023

Simple concept that Ocho brought up (in jest I think) but which poster is bigger fans of their tight end draft prospects?

If this isn't allowed, I apologize and will take whatever punishment us deemed necessary. This poll is meant to be created out of good sportsmanship for who we support in the hopes it propels the Bengals to a SB win.

Brad (BFritz) with Mayer.

WVU with Durham.

RE: Whos Higher on their Tight End - BFritz21 - 02-23-2023

(02-23-2023, 09:08 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Simple concept that Ocho brought up (in jest I think) but which poster is bigger fans of their tight end draft prospects?

If this isn't allowed, I apologize and will take whatever punishment us deemed necessary. This poll is meant to be created out of good sportsmanship for who we support in the hopes it propels the Bengals to a SB win.

WVU with Durham.

Fair game with me!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I don't think you can even begin to compete with my obsession!

I think about it and the future of our organization when we do draft him throughout the day!

RE: Whos Higher on their Tight End - WVUHomer - 02-23-2023

(02-23-2023, 11:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Fair game with me!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I don't think you can even begin to compete with my obsession!

I think about it and the future of our organization when we do draft him throughout the day!

I vote for you too my manĀ  Rock On

RE: Whos Higher on their Tight End - BFritz21 - 02-24-2023

(02-23-2023, 11:24 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I vote for you too my manĀ  Rock On

[Image: 4NA.gif]

Hilarious

RE: Whos Higher on their Tight End - ochocincos - 02-24-2023

(02-23-2023, 09:08 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Simple concept that Ocho brought up (in jest I think) but which poster is bigger fans of their tight end draft prospects?

WVU with Durham.

It was definitely in jest haha, although you both definitely could get paid by these two dudes to be their hype man haha.

I'm actually going to wait to vote because I honestly can't decide right now, and I want to see how the Combine might increase/decrease y'all's hype for "your guy."

RE: Whos Higher on their Tight End - WVUHomer - 02-24-2023

(02-24-2023, 05:55 PM)ochocincos Wrote: It was definitely in jest haha, although you both definitely could get paid by these two dudes to be their hype man haha.

I'm actually going to wait to vote because I honestly can't decide right now, and I want to see how the Combine might increase/decrease y'all's hype for "your guy."

I might have to change the poll then. I only gave it a 1 week limit lol

RE: Whos Higher on their Tight End - ochocincos - 02-24-2023

(02-24-2023, 06:53 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I might have to change the poll then. I only gave it a 1 week limit lol

Ahh you should at least give it through the Combine! lol

I can only imagine the hype for either guy if they show upper-tier on any of the speed or agility drills haha.
RAS.football for anyone looking to track the drills and measurements profile :)