Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
JA'MARR CHASE, TEE HIGGINS BENGALS HANGIN' WITH THE GALS ... Party On Yacht!!! - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: JA'MARR CHASE, TEE HIGGINS BENGALS HANGIN' WITH THE GALS ... Party On Yacht!!! (/Thread-JA-MARR-CHASE-TEE-HIGGINS-BENGALS-HANGIN-WITH-THE-GALS-Party-On-Yacht)

Pages: 1 2

JA'MARR CHASE, TEE HIGGINS BENGALS HANGIN' WITH THE GALS ... Party On Yacht!!! - THE PISTONS - 03-14-2023

They're in Miami partying on a yacht.

I think it's great that they're close and hopefully helps us keep them both.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/03/14/jamarr-chase-tee-higgins-cincinnati-bengals-yacht-women/?adid=social-twa

RE: JA'MARR CHASE, TEE HIGGINS BENGALS HANGIN' WITH THE GALS ... Party On Yacht!!! - Bengalpool - 03-14-2023

Dope

RE: JA'MARR CHASE, TEE HIGGINS BENGALS HANGIN' WITH THE GALS ... Party On Yacht!!! - bfine32 - 03-14-2023

They can't do it up like Ced did

[Image: cedric-benson-boat-1349048053.jpg]

RE: JA'MARR CHASE, TEE HIGGINS BENGALS HANGIN' WITH THE GALS ... Party On Yacht!!! - WeezyBengal - 03-14-2023

BOATS AND HOES

RE: JA'MARR CHASE, TEE HIGGINS BENGALS HANGIN' WITH THE GALS ... Party On Yacht!!! - leonardfan40 - 03-14-2023

Can women just stop with the lip filler already? Is there a single guy in the world who likes that shit?

RE: JA'MARR CHASE, TEE HIGGINS BENGALS HANGIN' WITH THE GALS ... Party On Yacht!!! - BengalsBong - 03-14-2023

I got a feeling we might be hearing from Chase's ex soon. lol

RE: JA'MARR CHASE, TEE HIGGINS BENGALS HANGIN' WITH THE GALS ... Party On Yacht!!! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-14-2023

(03-14-2023, 02:37 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Can women just stop with the lip filler already? Is there a single guy in the world who likes that shit?

It is honestly baffling to me just the same. Mellow

RE: JA'MARR CHASE, TEE HIGGINS BENGALS HANGIN' WITH THE GALS ... Party On Yacht!!! - SunsetBengal - 03-14-2023

That's a fancy looking bottle of apple juice that Tee is holding.

RE: JA'MARR CHASE, TEE HIGGINS BENGALS HANGIN' WITH THE GALS ... Party On Yacht!!! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-14-2023

(03-14-2023, 02:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's a fancy looking bottle of apple juice that Tee is holding.

Made from cactus juice.  Mellow

RE: JA'MARR CHASE, TEE HIGGINS BENGALS HANGIN' WITH THE GALS ... Party On Yacht!!! - Truck_1_0_1_ - 03-14-2023

(03-14-2023, 02:37 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Can women just stop with the lip filler already? Is there a single guy in the world who likes that shit?

I'm not against it, just indifferent.

But anything overdone is ridiculous.

RE: JA'MARR CHASE, TEE HIGGINS BENGALS HANGIN' WITH THE GALS ... Party On Yacht!!! - Frank Booth - 03-14-2023

this is one of the weirdest posts I've ever seen

"HEY LOOK THEY'RE GETTING WITH GIRLS"

cool

RE: JA'MARR CHASE, TEE HIGGINS BENGALS HANGIN' WITH THE GALS ... Party On Yacht!!! - bfine32 - 03-14-2023

(03-14-2023, 03:17 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: this is one of the weirdest posts I've ever seen

"HEY LOOK THEY'RE GETTING WITH GIRLS"

cool

Who posted that? 

RE: JA'MARR CHASE, TEE HIGGINS BENGALS HANGIN' WITH THE GALS ... Party On Yacht!!! - Johnny Cupcakes - 03-14-2023

Man, I sure do love those women's lips.

(03-14-2023, 03:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who posted that? 

Frank Booth. Mellow

RE: JA'MARR CHASE, TEE HIGGINS BENGALS HANGIN' WITH THE GALS ... Party On Yacht!!! - JumboTron - 03-14-2023

Looks like the yacht is well equipped with plenty of flotation devices.

RE: JA'MARR CHASE, TEE HIGGINS BENGALS HANGIN' WITH THE GALS ... Party On Yacht!!! - michaelsean - 03-14-2023

I need to make more money.

RE: JA'MARR CHASE, TEE HIGGINS BENGALS HANGIN' WITH THE GALS ... Party On Yacht!!! - Awful Llama - 03-14-2023

(03-14-2023, 05:30 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I need to make more money.

Good news, this lady can help.

I'd go for Animal Sciences if it were me, but TV/VCR repair also sounds promising.

RE: JA'MARR CHASE, TEE HIGGINS BENGALS HANGIN' WITH THE GALS ... Party On Yacht!!! - Cosmokramer - 03-14-2023

The fact that this is even news, or a topic on the forum is pretty stupid. I’m not sure why two dudes hanging out on a yacht makes the news.

RE: JA'MARR CHASE, TEE HIGGINS BENGALS HANGIN' WITH THE GALS ... Party On Yacht!!! - George Cantstandya - 03-14-2023

(03-14-2023, 06:09 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: The fact that this is even news, or a topic on the forum is pretty stupid.  I’m not sure why two dudes hanging out on a yacht makes the news.

It's from TMZ so news I guess maybe in the simplest terms.  But I agree two teammates hanging out on a boat with women is not really an all caps worthy forum topic.

At least it wasn't a 2005 Minnesota Vikings boat party like topic.  

(03-14-2023, 06:16 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: It's from TMZ so news I guess maybe in the simplest terms.  But I agree two teammates hanging out on a boat with women is not really an all caps worthy forum topic.

At least it wasn't a 2005 Minnesota Vikings boat party like topic.  

Welcome to the deyz when 2 Bengals on a yacht drinking Tequila with some white chicks is the news for tmz lol