Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
First We Sign Brown, Henry Signing On Board - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: First We Sign Brown, Henry Signing On Board (/Thread-First-We-Sign-Brown-Henry-Signing-On-Board)

First We Sign Brown, Henry Signing On Board - GodFather - 03-16-2023

I’ve read some rumors that we are trying to land Henry. Imagine landing that man? Put some diapers on boys, cause there will be a lot of messy pants soon

Or not….

But if someone told you yesterday Brown is coming for 4 years here yesterday would you believe it? Henry in stripes….

Or not…

RE: First We Sign Brown, Henry Signing On Board - Yogo - 03-16-2023

(03-16-2023, 01:16 AM)GodFather Wrote: I’ve read some rumors that we are trying to land Henry. Imagine landing that man? Put some diapers on boys, cause there will be a lot of messy pants soon

Or not….

But if someone told you yesterday Brown is coming for 4 years here yesterday would you believe it? Henry in stripes….

Or not…

I dunno but man, that Rashaad Penny deal 1 yr for 1.35 million was a steal!  That was a championship move by the Eagles.  That's the kind of moves I am hoping for the rest of the week with the remaining TEs and RBs.  1 year prove it deals to rebuild value.

RE: First We Sign Brown, Henry Signing On Board - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 03-16-2023

Who? King Henry? Guy's got a lot of wear and tear over the years. If we had him or Ekeler for one year on a Super Bowl run I'd be for it.

RE: First We Sign Brown, Henry Signing On Board - jj22 - 03-16-2023

If we talking King Henry he would have to be traded for and I doubt we trade for a RB (we shouldn't).

RE: First We Sign Brown, Henry Signing On Board - KillerGoose - 03-16-2023

I'm just not on board with a Henry trade. Giving up capital to land a 29 year old back with over 1,700 carries that isn't known for his receiving abilities who will also be expensive. It just doesn't make sense, imo. He's a classic, bulldozing back and is great at what he does but he doesn't fit the offensive that Cincinnati looks to run. I think they'd be better off with a smaller back who can catch well and make plays in space with good pass-pro.

RE: First We Sign Brown, Henry Signing On Board - J24 - 03-16-2023

I would rather draft a back then trade for Henry. He'll I'd rather keep Mixon then trade for.Henry!

RE: First We Sign Brown, Henry Signing On Board - kalibengal - 03-16-2023

(03-16-2023, 07:10 PM)J24 Wrote: I would rather draft a back then trade for Henry. He'll I'd rather keep Mixon then trade for.Henry!

when I first read this I thought this was for TE Hunter Henry...which I would be good with
But Derrick?? meh...

RE: First We Sign Brown, Henry Signing On Board - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-16-2023

(03-16-2023, 07:10 PM)J24 Wrote: I would rather draft a back then trade for Henry. He'll I'd rather keep Mixon then trade for.Henry!

Yes to the first, no to that second part...

RE: First We Sign Brown, Henry Signing On Board - Go Cards - 03-16-2023

Henry on a short term contract would be ok but wouldn't want to pay the price the Titans will probably ask.

Mixon for Henry........Yes

Anything else other than a late round picks, would say no.