Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Orlando Brown Jr. Picks The Brain Of Anthony Munoz - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Orlando Brown Jr. Picks The Brain Of Anthony Munoz (/Thread-Orlando-Brown-Jr-Picks-The-Brain-Of-Anthony-Munoz)

Orlando Brown Jr. Picks The Brain Of Anthony Munoz - Bengalholic - 05-18-2023

RE: Orlando Brown Jr. Picks The Brain Of Anthony Munoz - BFritz21 - 05-18-2023

Why can't I see videos? Is there a setting that I need to switch to on?

This is a relatively new computer and I couldn't see them on my last computer either.

RE: Orlando Brown Jr. Picks The Brain Of Anthony Munoz - Bengalholic - 05-18-2023

(05-18-2023, 03:43 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Why can't I see videos? Is there a setting that I need to switch to on?

This is a relatively new computer and I couldn't see them on my last computer either.

Go to User CP and in Edit Options, make sure 'display video' is checked.

RE: Orlando Brown Jr. Picks The Brain Of Anthony Munoz - depthchart - 05-18-2023

What may need to be discussed here is who gives the Best Interview ?  (Orlando Brown Jr  -or-  Jonah)  Hammer 

RE: Orlando Brown Jr. Picks The Brain Of Anthony Munoz - BFritz21 - 05-18-2023

(05-18-2023, 04:15 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Go to User CP and in Edit Options, make sure 'display video' is checked.

It was checked and I just looked and now it's showing up on my phone but still not my desktop computer.

RE: Orlando Brown Jr. Picks The Brain Of Anthony Munoz - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-18-2023

Bump, going to watch this later, thanks Holic. Rock On

RE: Orlando Brown Jr. Picks The Brain Of Anthony Munoz - Danimal - 05-18-2023

Munoz still looks great. One of my all time favorites and seems like a genuinely good human.

RE: Orlando Brown Jr. Picks The Brain Of Anthony Munoz - HarleyDog - 05-18-2023

Love the Munoz mustache.

RE: Orlando Brown Jr. Picks The Brain Of Anthony Munoz - MileHighGrowler - 05-19-2023

(05-18-2023, 10:51 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Love the Munoz mustache.

At first glace I thought it was a "Got Milk?" ad gone wild.  

RE: Orlando Brown Jr. Picks The Brain Of Anthony Munoz - pally - 05-19-2023

It was a good conversation. I appreciated how respectful Orlando Brown was of Anthony. He asked some interesting questions too

RE: Orlando Brown Jr. Picks The Brain Of Anthony Munoz - Soonerpeace - 05-19-2023

Soonerpeace loved the comments about Lee Roy Selmon. One of the most underrated NFL players of all time. Just because he played for those awful Tampa Bucs teams. Barry Switzer calls him his best player. Anthony played against some greats in his long career and called him in his top 5

RE: Orlando Brown Jr. Picks The Brain Of Anthony Munoz - HarleyDog - 05-19-2023

(05-19-2023, 10:55 AM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: At first glace I thought it was a "Got Milk?" ad gone wild.  

I feel a Hulk Hogan or Lion King vibe.

RE: Orlando Brown Jr. Picks The Brain Of Anthony Munoz - Bengal Dude - 05-22-2023

It was a fun conversation. I enjoy Brown's love of football and OL history. I'd love to see him talk with guys like Willie and Montoya.