Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Which of the rookie QBs will have the best start? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Around the NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL)
+--- Thread: Which of the rookie QBs will have the best start? (/Thread-Which-of-the-rookie-QBs-will-have-the-best-start)

Which of the rookie QBs will have the best start? - WildfireMicro - 07-15-2023

So which of the rookie QBs taken in the draft will have the best start? As a Kentucky fan, I do believe in Will Levis, but I do have my doubts. I'm also concerned about Anthony Richardson succeeding considering his small sample size.

RE: Which of the rookie QBs will have the best start? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-15-2023

I will agree with Will.

Like him the best of all the rookie QB's this year.

RE: Which of the rookie QBs will have the best start? - Housh - 07-15-2023

Stroud easily. Going to a coach who will cater to him, should have a solid run game, has a TE he can depend on.

Defense should also be serviceable.

Bryce would be my other one because he may have an even better D and better weapons but I’m not sold on the coach yet

RE: Which of the rookie QBs will have the best start? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-20-2023

(07-15-2023, 05:11 PM)Housh Wrote: Stroud easily. Going to a coach who will cater to him, should have a solid run game, has a TE he can depend on.

Bryce would be my other one because he may have an even better D and better weapons but I’m not sold on the coach yet

Both CJ Stroud and Bryce Young could be good for sure. 

RE: Which of the rookie QBs will have the best start? - Essex Johnson - 07-26-2023

With little doubt Young, he was the most successful college QB and I think best ready for NFL and has the best coaching core to guide him plus Dalton is an excellent mentor.

RE: Which of the rookie QBs will have the best start? - Bengal Dude - 07-27-2023

Bryce Young. I also don't see Levis playing until Tannehill struggles.

RE: Which of the rookie QBs will have the best start? - selon23 - 08-06-2023

Young will have the better year, he has some good weapons and a good D playing in a division that should be wide open.

RE: Which of the rookie QBs will have the best start? - Housh - 09-25-2023

(07-15-2023, 05:11 PM)Housh Wrote: Stroud easily. Going to a coach who will cater to him, should have a solid run game, has a TE he can depend on.

Bump

Stroud currently has rookie record for passes Attempted without an INT

RE: Which of the rookie QBs will have the best start? - Housh - 11-05-2023

Bump again

5TD day for CJ

RE: Which of the rookie QBs will have the best start? - XenoMorph - 11-06-2023

(11-05-2023, 10:09 PM)Housh Wrote: Bump again

5TD day for CJ

ROTY

RE: Which of the rookie QBs will have the best start? - rfaulk34 - 11-06-2023

(07-26-2023, 03:12 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: With little doubt Young, he was the most successful college QB and I think best ready for NFL and has the best coaching core to guide him plus Dalton is an excellent mentor.

Oh yeah? 

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Which of the rookie QBs will have the best start? - BengalYankee - 11-06-2023

We will find out this weekend with Stroud. Mellow