Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Where’d Chad Johnson Live? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Where’d Chad Johnson Live? (/Thread-Where%E2%80%99d-Chad-Johnson-Live)

Where’d Chad Johnson Live? - BFritz21 - 08-05-2023

He said just give him a coupon book for the McDonalds in Covington and he’ll run routes in preseason to preserve our receivers’ legs, so did he live in Covington? What part?

Or was he in another part of Northern Kentucky and just stopped there on his way to Cinci?

Anyone know?

RE: Where’d Chad Johnson Live? - KillerGoose - 08-05-2023

(08-05-2023, 06:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He said just give him a coupon book for the McDonalds in Covington and he’ll run routes in preseason to preserve our receivers’ legs, so did he live in Covington? What part?

Or was he in another part of Northern Kentucky and just stopped there on his way to Cinci?

Anyone know?

Chad lives in Miami and does something at Florida A&M university.

RE: Where’d Chad Johnson Live? - pally - 08-05-2023

(08-05-2023, 06:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He said just give him a coupon book for the McDonalds in Covington and he’ll run routes in preseason to preserve our receivers’ legs, so did he live in Covington? What part?

Anyone know?

pretty sure he lived just across the river from the stadium when he wasn't living in the stadium himself of course

RE: Where’d Chad Johnson Live? - BFritz21 - 08-05-2023

(08-05-2023, 09:29 PM)pally Wrote: pretty sure he lived just across the river from the stadium when he wasn't living in the stadium himself of course

Much cheaper, especially back then.

Not saying Chad was cheap but he didn’t care about spending money just to spend it.

I’m sure people know this, but you can see the stadium from a few cities in Northern Kentucky, so it’s right there.

RE: Where’d Chad Johnson Live? - rfaulk34 - 08-05-2023

Anyone know?

When he played for the Bengals, he lived in Walnut Hills. The McD in Covington is right across the river from the stadium and the most convenient one for him to go to so he would frequent it a lot. 

RE: Where’d Chad Johnson Live? - bfine32 - 08-06-2023

Your mom's house.

RE: Where’d Chad Johnson Live? - BFritz21 - 08-06-2023

(08-05-2023, 11:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: When he played for the Bengals, he lived in Walnut Hills. The McD in Covington is right across the river from the stadium and the most convenient one for him to go to so he would frequent it a lot. 

I present up in Walnut Hills a few times a year……. I would have been creeping if I had known he lived there lol.

RE: Where’d Chad Johnson Live? - rfaulk34 - 08-06-2023

(08-06-2023, 09:08 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I present up in Walnut Hills a few times a year……. I would have been creeping if I had known he lived there lol.

I've mentioned it before but i was at his place in 2006 when Drew Rosenhaus was negotiating his contract. He had a white Dodge Charger with 22" rims in the garage.

RE: Where’d Chad Johnson Live? - TecmoBengals - 08-06-2023

(08-06-2023, 10:50 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I've mentioned it before but i was at his place in 2006 when Drew Rosenhaus was negotiating his contract. He had a white Dodge Charger with 22" rims in the garage.

How did you end up in that situation? 

RE: Where’d Chad Johnson Live? - TheLeonardLeap - 08-06-2023

(08-06-2023, 11:00 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: How did you end up in that situation? 

It all goes back to this one time when he went to go get a tuna on rye....   Ninja

RE: Where’d Chad Johnson Live? - Housh - 08-06-2023

Knowing Chad he lived with TJ or with another player lol

RE: Where’d Chad Johnson Live? - sandwedge - 08-06-2023

Anyone know?

In a van, down by the river....

RE: Where’d Chad Johnson Live? - bengalfan74 - 08-06-2023

In the Steelers heads Hilarious

RE: Where’d Chad Johnson Live? - jfkbengals - 08-06-2023

(08-06-2023, 12:05 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: It all goes back to this one time when he went to go get a tuna on rye....   Ninja

That one made me LOL.

Oh the memories...