Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
New PnR Idea - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: New PnR Idea (/Thread-New-PnR-Idea)

Pages: 1 2 3

New PnR Idea - SteelCitySouth - 12-04-2015

To the Mods

What if you made a whole other PnR forum that all the current members could see except:

GMDino
OncemorearoundIain'tspellingitalloutyesyesIknowthisislonger
Lucie
bfine32

Mabey there's even a setting where everyone would see "These 4 Dudes are all Broke Back For Each Other" as the heading for the Forum while they still see P'nR Discussion.

Then we have a hidden PnR that only the rest of us can see and use.

Wink

RE: New PnR Idea - GMDino - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 11:49 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: To the Mods

What if you made a whole other PnR forum that all the current members could see except:

GMDino
Lucie
bfine32

Mabey there's even a setting where everyone would see "These 4 Dudes are all Broke Back For Each Other" as the heading for the Forum while they still see P'nR Discussion.

Wink

Wouldn't that have to include you now.  "Mellow"

RE: New PnR Idea - SteelCitySouth - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 11:57 AM)GMDino Wrote: Wouldn't that have to include you now.  "Mellow"

I mean if you want to consider my one time bringing any of you up in a thread similar to what the 4 of you do daily well then I think we are beginning to see some of the issue.

Cool

RE: New PnR Idea - GMDino - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 12:01 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I mean if you want to consider my one time bringing any of you up in a thread similar to what the 4 of you do daily well then I think we are beginning to see some of the issue.

Cool

And twice now.

Ninja

All seriousness aside I can see your point.  I will make a greater effort personally to stop pointing out lies and bad facts in discussions responding so often to the same people.

Smirk

RE: New PnR Idea - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 12-04-2015

If it is annoying to you, I'll stop.  I understand how you feel.

(12-04-2015, 12:46 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If it is annoying to you, I'll stop.  I understand how you feel.

To be honest.  I really don't care.  The thought popped into my head and I thought it would be funny to see the 4 of you have your own romper room.   Tongue

RE: New PnR Idea - bfine32 - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 12:50 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I thought it would be funny to see the 4 of you have your own romper room.   Tongue

Simple minds are easily entertained.

RE: New PnR Idea - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-04-2015

GMDino
Lucie
bfine32

Wink

Hell.....u juzt one tha interwebz! LMAO

(12-04-2015, 01:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Simple minds are easily entertained.

I have found, more often than not, that the truth is quite the opposite.  Also I have found that most of the time when others attempt to quantify another's "mind", they themselves usually have an overagrandized view of themselves in relation to reality.

RE: New PnR Idea - CKwi88 - 12-04-2015

It'll probably go as smoothly as the forum reset that was proposed a lol while back.

(12-04-2015, 01:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Simple minds are easily entertained.

Isn't that why we are all here?

RE: New PnR Idea - StLucieBengal - 12-04-2015

I will enjoy not being SWF'd

RE: New PnR Idea - bfine32 - 12-04-2015

GMDino
Lucie
bfine32

Wink
Son, we live in a world that has threads, and those threads have to be populated by men with opinions. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Matt? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for God Hates Bengals, and you curse the Lucies. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That back and forth debate, while petty, probably sparks discussions. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, creates posts. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about in PMs, you want me in this forum, you need me in this forum. We use words like racist, bigot, and baby killer. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them in private. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very discussions that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you start a thread, and post and independent thought. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to

(12-04-2015, 01:56 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: It'll probably go as smoothly as the forum reset that was proposed a lol while back.

Nah...It would be awesome.  See we can still interact in the old one with them....kinda like going to the zoo and feeding the animals, but then head over to the real forum to actually talk with people.   Ninja

(12-04-2015, 01:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Son, we live in a world that has threads, and those threads have to be populated by men with opinions. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Matt? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for God Hates Bengals, and you curse the Lucies. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That back and forth debate, while petty, probably sparks discussions. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, creates posts. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about in PMs, you want me in this forum, you need me in this forum. We use words like racist, bigot, and baby killer. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them in private. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very discussions that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you start a thread, and post and independent thought. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to

I am entertained.

(12-04-2015, 01:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Son, we live in a world that has threads, and those threads have to be populated by men with opinions. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Matt? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for God Hates Bengals, and you curse the Lucies. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That back and forth debate, while petty, probably sparks discussions. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, creates posts. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about in PMs, you want me in this forum, you need me in this forum. We use words like racist, bigot, and baby killer. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them in private. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very discussions that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you start a thread, and post and independent thought. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to

you're so deep.   Hilarious

Please respect the safe place I am creating for those not on the list in the OP as well as the Mods, to discuss this very important concept being put forth. Ninja

RE: New PnR Idea - StLucieBengal - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 12:46 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If it is annoying to you, I'll stop.  I understand how you feel.

Good but why did it take a 4th person to actually make a post about it to get you to change your habits?

(12-04-2015, 02:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Good but why did it take a 4th person to actually make a post about it to get you to change your habits?

You display the same habits.   Hilarious

RE: New PnR Idea - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-04-2015

(12-04-2015, 02:07 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You display the same habits.   Hilarious

This is why we can't have nice things....