Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Kelce Out - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Kelce Out (/Thread-Kelce-Out)

Kelce Out - NotBigzo - 09-05-2023

News just broke that he Hyperextended his knee.

Between Chris Jones and the Jabroni being out, this would be a great oppurtunity to start strong and get ahead of the Kansas City Karens.

RE: Kelce Out - reuben.ahmed - 09-05-2023

KC has cakewalk schedule in first few games compared to us. Lions, Jags, Bears. Maybe Dan C. can squeak out a win.

RE: Kelce Out - NotBigzo - 09-05-2023

(09-05-2023, 03:50 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: KC has cakewalk schedule in first few games compared to us. Lions, Jags, Bears. Maybe Dan C. can squeak out a win.

Jags are not a cakewalk by any means of the imagination, and neither is a hyped and stout Detroit team.

RE: Kelce Out - Goalpost - 09-05-2023

Severity of injury still not known at this point. He could still play or be out for a month.

RE: Kelce Out - NotBigzo - 09-05-2023

(09-05-2023, 03:53 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Severity of injury still not known at this point.  He could still play or be out for a month.

One does not simply come back after hyperextending their knee.

RE: Kelce Out - reuben.ahmed - 09-05-2023

(09-05-2023, 03:53 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Jags are not a cakewalk by any means of the imagination, and neither is a hyped and stout Detroit team.

Eh Bengals would cream those 3 teams.

RE: Kelce Out - TKUHL - 09-05-2023

I think Det will beat them anyway. Pricks got the two players I wanted in Gibbs & LaPorta. I think Det pods going to be fun to watch this year. Have them in the SB vs yours truly. ?

RE: Kelce Out - XenoMorph - 09-05-2023

Detriot was the hot offense last year i believe... Chiefs dont have their Best Defensive player and now the go to TE...

This one is gonna interesting

RE: Kelce Out - Luvnit2 - 09-05-2023

(09-05-2023, 04:29 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Detriot was the hot offense last year i believe...   Chiefs dont have their Best Defensive player and now the go to TE...

This one is gonna interesting

Kelcie's value can't be understated. He blocks very well, he is a stud receiver and he draws attention away from WR's. He would be a huge loss for KC, but they are good enough to still win at home week #1 against an improved Lion's team.

RE: Kelce Out - Brownshoe - 09-05-2023

Nick Wright getting a tattoo saying the chiefs are going 20-0 makes me really want the chiefs not even male the playoffs (stupid unlikely). Kelce being out kinda helps that hope.

RE: Kelce Out - BengalsLUFC - 09-05-2023

Usually wouldn’t wish an injury on any player but I can’t stand the gobshite.

Let’s see how Kermit goes without his number 1 guy if he’s out for a few weeks.

Was it 6-0 Burrow went without Chase?

RE: Kelce Out - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 09-05-2023

(09-05-2023, 03:50 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: KC has cakewalk schedule in first few games compared to us. Lions, Jags, Bears. Maybe Dan C. can squeak out a win.

Lions and Jaguars are potential playoff teams though certainly on the edge and not proven. But yeah the Bears are pretty bad,

RE: Kelce Out - Sled21 - 09-07-2023

(09-05-2023, 03:53 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: One does not simply come back after hyperextending their knee.

Yeah, and one does not simply come back after a high ankle sprain, yet there was Mahomes 2 weeks later winning the Super Bowl. I don't believe a thing coming out of KC when it comes to medical issues.

RE: Kelce Out - PhilHos - 09-07-2023

(09-05-2023, 06:13 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Nick Wright getting a tattoo saying the chiefs are going 20-0 makes me really want the chiefs not even male the playoffs (stupid unlikely). Kelce being out kinda helps that hope.

Nick Wright gets a tattoo saying Chiefs are going 20-0.

Chiefs proceed to start the season 0-2. 

Oh would that be awesome. lol

RE: Kelce Out - samhain - 09-07-2023

(09-07-2023, 03:07 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Nick Wright gets a tattoo saying Chiefs are going 20-0.

Chiefs proceed to start the season 0-2. 

Oh would that be awesome. lol

That guy is such a toad.  Worse than Windhorst was with LeBron.  

The Bengals need to get a head start on home field in the playoffs if KC stumbles out of the gate.  

RE: Kelce Out - cinci4life - 09-07-2023

Now he is officially out for tonight.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/chiefs-travis-kelce-ruled-out-for-week-1-showdown-vs-lions-due-to-a-knee-injury/?fbclid=IwAR0vmp6nNkY-dd--v1MCCPtHUZA0c_Bsi_B0ZSNNx_RnyjlzlUK76Nb5bTo