Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
NFL TV map-week 6 - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: NFL TV map-week 6 (/Thread-NFL-TV-map-week-6--36669)

NFL TV map-week 6 - pally - 10-11-2023

back on CBS this week. LOts of coverage in middle and western USA. Louisville, though, gets Indianapolis

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2023&wk=6

RE: NFL TV map-week 6 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-11-2023

I get the game!!! Who Dey

RE: NFL TV map-week 6 - Go Cards - 10-12-2023

Louisville is out for the first time in a long time. Their slow start had me worried this was coming, ugh.

RE: NFL TV map-week 6 - Sled21 - 10-12-2023

Drats....looks like it's a 4 o'clock game for me.... I'll have to watch it once it's over. Indy and Jacksonville won't even be a good game.
On edit: It appears Game Pass is now NFL+, and you can stream games live on phone or tablet. Just have to hook the tablet up to the tv if I can and I can watch it live. Not sure if the wife's Ipad has a HDMI on it. I know the NFL blocks screen mirroring or casting. Have to do some research before Sunday.

RE: NFL TV map-week 6 - KyBengalfan94 - 10-12-2023

Cleveland is going to get destroyed. Steelers on a bye so I get the game wee

RE: NFL TV map-week 6 - Whacked - 10-12-2023

(10-12-2023, 08:41 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: Cleveland is going to get destroyed.

I hope so.
Also hoping Tenn pulls off a win on the Rat Turds in London too

RE: NFL TV map-week 6 - Go Cards - 10-13-2023

(10-12-2023, 08:40 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Drats....looks like it's a 4 o'clock game for me.... I'll have to watch it once it's over. Indy and Jacksonville won't even be a good game.
On edit: It appears Game Pass is now NFL+, and you can stream games live on phone or tablet. Just have to hook the tablet up to the tv if I can and I can watch it live. Not sure if the wife's Ipad has a HDMI on it. I know the NFL blocks screen mirroring or casting. Have to do some research before Sunday.

Going to Joe's Older Than Dirt and have some of their brisket chili and watch the Bengals hopefully kick butt. 

RE: NFL TV map-week 6 - BigPapaKain - 10-13-2023

It's always fun when I don't have to set sail to watch games.

RE: NFL TV map-week 6 - PCB Bengal Fan - 10-13-2023

(10-12-2023, 08:40 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Drats....looks like it's a 4 o'clock game for me.... I'll have to watch it once it's over. Indy and Jacksonville won't even be a good game.

The app is on smart tvs, fire tv, xbox live, Ps online. But outside of your phone or pc the app sucks ass. Only worth watching game pass on PC for me. 

RE: NFL TV map-week 6 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-13-2023

(10-13-2023, 05:15 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: The app is on smart tvs, fire tv, xbox live, Ps online. But outside of your phone or pc the app sucks ass. Only worth watching game pass on PC for me. 

Yeah, I could never watch a game on my phone. Hurts my eyes.

RE: NFL TV map-week 6 - Awful Llama - 10-14-2023

Three hours to Detroit and eight hours to Philly, and you stick me with the Eagles. **** you, FOX.

RE: NFL TV map-week 6 - michaelsean - 10-14-2023

(10-13-2023, 07:21 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Going to Joe's Older Than Dirt and have some of their brisket chili and watch the Bengals hopefully kick butt. 

Hey I’m making brisket chili. Saved four lbs from my last brisket and since it feels like fall is finally here it’s time for chili.

RE: NFL TV map-week 6 - Go Cards - 10-15-2023

(10-14-2023, 08:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Hey I’m making brisket chili. Saved four lbs from my last brisket and since it feels like fall is finally here it’s time for chili.

good stuff, what time should we all show up lol

RE: NFL TV map-week 6 - reuben.ahmed - 10-15-2023

why the hell is cleveland on CBS showing NE at Vegas? damn. That NFL Gamepass is paying itself off even though it's expensive.

RE: NFL TV map-week 6 - bfine32 - 10-15-2023

Holic usually posts some pretty good links in the Game Day thread.

RE: NFL TV map-week 6 - michaelsean - 10-15-2023

(10-15-2023, 08:38 AM)Go Cards Wrote: good stuff, what time should we all show up lol

Wife’s out of town so any time is good. LOL

RE: NFL TV map-week 6 - Sled21 - 10-15-2023

(10-13-2023, 05:15 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: The app is on smart tvs, fire tv, xbox live, Ps online. But outside of your phone or pc the app sucks ass. Only worth watching game pass on PC for me. 

I'm not sure I can do it on live on PC, it says phone or tablet. (I guess because they know there's no hdmi on a tablet) Guess I'm watching it on the Ipad. If it's a good game, I'll rewatch it on NFL+ (Gamepass) on the big screen.

RE: NFL TV map-week 6 - grampahol - 10-15-2023

I guess I'm just not popular with the NFL anymore.. Oh well..I still have my thrift store comfy office chair and big screen for the desktop.. 

RE: NFL TV map-week 6 - Awful Llama - 10-15-2023

(10-15-2023, 09:05 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: why the hell is cleveland on CBS showing NE at Vegas? damn. That NFL Gamepass is paying itself off even though it's expensive.

Yeah that is weird.  Pitt gets the Bengals game, but Cleveland and Baltimore don't.  I've given up on trying to figure out how they assign games; there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it.  Must be some sort of dart/dartboard situation.