Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
What are you listening to? v2.0 - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Entertainment (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Entertainment)
+--- Thread: What are you listening to? v2.0 (/Thread-What-are-you-listening-to-v2-0)

RE: What are you listening to? v2.0 - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 11-11-2021

Just watched this awesome documentary.

RE: What are you listening to? v2.0 - XenoMorph - 11-17-2021

Little Metal for the Morning...

What are you listening to? v2.0 - The D.O.Z. - 11-17-2021

(11-17-2021, 10:12 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Little Metal for the Morning...

Love it! My favorite is still Duncan Hills Coffee Jingle!

Side note…the new Cradle of Filth cd is INCREDIBLE! Every track is good, not a snoozer to be found!

RE: What are you listening to? v2.0 - Go Cards - 11-22-2021

Mainly these days I am jamming out to these incredible and mostly new talents.

Marcus King, Blackberry Smoke, Rival Sons, Billy Strings, Jason Isabell, Raconteurs,

Tyler Childers, Cristone Kingfish Ingram, The Cold Stares, Georgia Thunderbolts, TylerBryant, and the Allman Betts Band,

and of course the classics like Pink Floyd, Allman Brothers, Tom Petty, Neil Young, John Prine, Van Morrison, Steely Dan, Zep, Stones Beatles, John Fogerty, and Levon Helm off the top of my head. Sorry to any of my favs that I forgot to mention.

Think I may have broken the rules of thread, sorry

RE: What are you listening to? v2.0 - basballguy - 11-28-2021

I'm an EDM guy. I know you're thinking "you're too old for techno"....(i'm 40)...but as long as the worlds best DJs are north of 50yo then I have no shame.

So for the few EDM people in here, Slander, Black Tiger Sex Machine, and Excision are in high rotation for me right now.

RE: What are you listening to? v2.0 - Earendil - 12-06-2021

(11-28-2021, 08:05 PM)basballguy Wrote: I'm an EDM guy.  I know you're thinking "you're too old for techno"....(i'm 40)...but as long as the worlds best DJs are north of 50yo then I have no shame.  

So for the few EDM people in here, Slander, Black Tiger Sex Machine, and Excision are in high rotation for me right now.

I don't think there any such thing as "too old for" anything.  I'm 45 and I listen to nearly anything.  I don't care too much for death metal (I don't like being screamed at), gangsta rap (I do love hip hop though), and South American folk music (I find it a bit whiny).

My daily playlist can range from Motown to Nine Inch Nails, from Anoushka Shankar to Bajofondo, from The Eagles to Billie Eilish. A couple of years ago, Spotify told me that I listened to over 200 different genres.

RE: What are you listening to? v2.0 - XenoMorph - 12-21-2021

When the Album you have been waiting for finally arrives but has a big box cutter cut across the top of it....

Time to wait longer....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2evIg-aYw8
tristram theme

RE: What are you listening to? v2.0 - magikod - 12-23-2021

The Black Crowes - Twice As Hard

RE: What are you listening to? v2.0 - magikod - 12-24-2021

(11-11-2021, 04:02 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Just watched this awesome documentary.

I take it it is about the Talking Heads? I'll have to check it out, I really enjoy them.

Also I dig your quote in your sig area.  Rock On

RE: What are you listening to? v2.0 - magikod - 12-24-2021

(12-21-2021, 06:25 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: When the Album you have been waiting for finally arrives but has a big box cutter cut across the top of it....

Time to wait longer....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2evIg-aYw8
tristram theme

You got the Diablo soundtrack? Very cool, I want to get D2:R but idk if my PC can run it smoothly.

I still hop on D2:LOD and play sometimes, but I've lost all my gear/items/chars after they expired.

RE: What are you listening to? v2.0 - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 12-26-2021

(12-24-2021, 02:59 PM)magikod Wrote: I take it it is about the Talking Heads? I'll have to check it out, I really enjoy them.

Also I dig your quote in your sig area.  Rock On

No. It's about the rise and fall of Stax records with some newer updated versions of classics. Most have rap added to the songs but even this old raging headbanger appreciated the addition as all of it seemed real and heartfelt and that's very important to me.

This is freaking amazing. Bill McClintock's greatest mashup yet and that's saying something because his mashup catalog is pretty kickass

RE: What are you listening to? v2.0 - XenoMorph - 12-27-2021

(12-24-2021, 03:01 PM)magikod Wrote: You got the Diablo soundtrack? Very cool, I want to get D2:R but idk if my PC can run it smoothly.

I still hop on D2:LOD and play sometimes, but I've lost all my gear/items/chars after they expired.

Yeah i bought it was on sale for 20$  instead of 40    

But it has a box cutter cut across most the front of the album cover.  (i believe the actual record is fine..)   But i want to get it replaced as that scratch bugs me...   But they are out of stock so if i return it i just get my 20$ back and not a replacement..  So i havent opened it yet... Trying to figure out what to do lol

If only the scratch was on the back i wouldnt care. but its right across his face lol

RE: What are you listening to? v2.0 - XenoMorph - 01-03-2022

RE: What are you listening to? v2.0 - magikod - 01-14-2022

(12-26-2021, 12:27 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: No. It's about the rise and fall of Stax records with some newer updated versions of classics. Most have rap added to the songs but even this old raging headbanger appreciated the addition as all of it seemed real and heartfelt and that's very important to me.

This is freaking amazing. Bill McClintock's greatest mashup yet and that's saying something because his mashup catalog is pretty kickass

Holy crap that is kickass! I've seen a few other mashups on YouTube but dang this one is kickass. 
I'm going to have to check out some of the others soon. 

(12-27-2021, 02:54 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Yeah i bought it was on sale for 20$  instead of 40    

But it has a box cutter cut across most the front of the album cover.  (i believe the actual record is fine..)   But i want to get it replaced as that scratch bugs me...   But they are out of stock so if i return it i just get my 20$ back and not a replacement..  So i havent opened it yet... Trying to figure out what to do lol

If only the scratch was on the back i wouldnt care. but its right across his face lol

Hah, I feel you. I saw a video of a a guy playing the tristram theme on a 12-string guitar.

I'll link it below  Cool

Here's a little Traveling Wilburys! Rock On

The Beatles - Yer Blues

RE: What are you listening to? v2.0 - StoneTheCrow - 01-14-2022

Tyler Childers-Out on a Drunk/Honky Tonk Flame

DEVO - Jerkin' Back 'N' Forth

The Beatles - Free as a Bird