Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week? (/Thread-Where-is-all-the-smack-against-the-Steelers-this-week)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week? - GMDino - 12-11-2015

Its Friday of "Steelers Week" and nothing.

Let me guess:

"Steelers are so bad they aren't worth smacking!"

"This is a different year! We're not worried about the Steelers!"

"Steelers fans only live in the past!!!"

Throw in some "Squealers" and cheaters talk to I guess...

I miss the days when Bengals fans cared about these games.

RE: Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week? - StoneTheCrow - 12-11-2015

Steroids and rape

RE: Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week? - GMDino - 12-11-2015

(12-11-2015, 12:59 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Steroids and rape

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week? - Se ky bengal - 12-11-2015

(12-11-2015, 12:59 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Steroids and rape

/thread  LOL

RE: Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week? - GMDino - 12-11-2015

(12-11-2015, 01:10 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: /thread  LOL

The thread ends when I say it ends!

:angry:

RE: Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week? - 6andcounting - 12-11-2015

Ben's not hurt this time and Pacman is. Win or lose, their D is getting torched. What's there to smack other than saying, "Green will torch Blake every time they're are matched-up again, which may hardly be at all because the Steelers D will avoid that situation at all costs."

RE: Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week? - Luvnit2 - 12-11-2015

(12-11-2015, 12:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: Its Friday of "Steelers Week" and nothing.

Let me guess:

"Steelers are so bad they aren't worth smacking!"

"This is a different year!  We're not worried about the Steelers!"

"Steelers fans only live in the past!!!"

Throw in some "Squealers" and cheaters talk to I guess...

I miss the days when Bengals fans cared about these games.

It is not as fun to me as over the years the Steelers fans who followed here are not hated guys. I think on the Steelers fans side the lopsided games or wins has evaporated. The truth is remove the rings or true potential to win it all (both teams the past few years) and the bite is removed. Each year the Super Bowl wins are far less significant to the current reality so take away that from most Steeler's fans and they had no real smack. Thus, their ability to smack has become as weak as Bengals fans (we no longer have to worry about bringing a knife to a gun fight).

RE: Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week? - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-11-2015

Wonder if Pig Pen will get a "concussion" this week if he gets behind?

RE: Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week? - we-dey! - 12-11-2015

The closer it gets to Sunday, all Ben-gals fans are getting quiet

RE: Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week? - StoneTheCrow - 12-11-2015

(12-11-2015, 03:16 PM)we-dey! Wrote: The closer it gets to Sunday, all Ben-gals fans are getting quiet

This was a very poor effort at communicating a thought.

RE: Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week? - rfaulk34 - 12-11-2015

The Steelers are 3 games behind the Bengals. They're not relevant to me right now.

If you want some smack talk, bring some. Stop trying to get everyone to do the work for you.

RE: Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week? - BengalHawk62 - 12-11-2015

(12-11-2015, 03:16 PM)we-dey! Wrote: The closer it gets to Sunday, all Ben-gals fans are getting quiet

Rock On

RE: Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week? - we-dey! - 12-11-2015

(12-11-2015, 03:27 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: This was a very poor effort at communicating a thought.

Ok, We're getting somewhere now... great!

RE: Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week? - SteelCitySouth - 12-11-2015

(12-11-2015, 02:36 PM)Wyche Wrote: Wonder if Pig Pen will get a "concussion" this week if he gets behind?

behind your mom, everyone gets a concussion.

RE: Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week? - Tiger Teeth - 12-11-2015

Like someone said, I don't smack you guys too much, because I like most of you.  Plus, your wives are good in bed.   Hilarious

RE: Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week? - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-11-2015

(12-11-2015, 04:44 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: behind your mom, everyone gets a concussion.

You're just gross....she's 75. Mellow

RE: Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week? - IsaacCurtis - 12-11-2015

all teams use Steroids. Nothing new there

RE: Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week? - TRsome - 12-11-2015

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week? - BigPapaKain - 12-11-2015

Hard to talk trash. Both teams are hot right now. Should be a damn good game.

RE: Where is all the smack against the Steelers this week? - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-12-2015

(12-11-2015, 10:06 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Hard to talk trash. Both teams are hot right now. Should be a damn good game.

This is actual truth.  That said....Shitsburgh Stoolers suck cankered donkey dick. Mellow