Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2023 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2023-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-18-GameDay-Thread-Browns-Bengals)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Bengalholic - 01-07-2024

Cleveland Browns (11-5)   vs   Cincinnati Bengals (8-8)
Sunday, January 7th, 2024 at 1:00 PM on CBS
Paycor Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio
Announce Crew: Tom McCarthy, James Lofton, Jay Feely, Tiffany Blackmon
Referee: Alan Eck
{Streaming: Link}
Betting Line: Bengals -7.5

[Image: 2EBAOQU.png]

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - TecmoBengals - 01-07-2024

Who Dey

Zac gets his winning record for the season or we end up with a better draft pick.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - pally - 01-07-2024

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> inactives include Tee Higgins (hamstring) and Chidobe Awuzie (shoulder/calf). Both free agents at the end of the season.<br><br>WR Tee Higgins<br>CB Chidobe Awuzie<br>RB Chris Evans<br>OL Trey Hill<br>OL D’Ante Smith<br>TE Irv Smith<br>DT Travis Bell</p>&mdash; Paul Dehner Jr. (@pauldehnerjr) <a href="https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1744034088996991475?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 7, 2024</a></blockquote>

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - kevin - 01-07-2024

BEAT CLEVELAND IN THE JUNGLE

So some guys that have cleaned out their locker already, will not be playing.

However the majority of the Bengals team is playing...THIS is Our Team

For the Cincinnati Fans who bought tickets in THE JUNGLE....BEAT CLEVELAND.

and Go Browning, he could win his 4th game at QB, which is more than expected when Burrow went down.

GO BENGALS.....BEAT CLEVELAND......ROAR

Tiger

***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Mickeypoo - 01-07-2024

Meaningless game. Rest all important players. Play all the backups. Why risk more injury?

4 seasons of Burrow now. Maybe season 5 is the season he actually makes it through training camp and the season without injury.

Only way we beat the Browns is if we play all starters and they rest everyone. Even then it’s still questionable.

Go Bills!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 01-07-2024

Since this game is meh, i guess i'll be perusing the GDT for the firs time in a long time.

You've been warned...

(01-07-2024, 02:21 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Meaningless game.   Rest all important players.   Play all the backups.  Why risk more injury?  

4 seasons of Burrow now.  Maybe season 5 is the season he actually makes it through training camp and the season without injury.

Only way we beat the Browns is if we play all starters and they rest everyone.  Even then it’s still questionable.

Go Bills!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've brought it up before, but this seems as good a time as any to remind everyone.

Any coach/QB combo that has ever won a SB, did so in their first 5 years together. If they didn't win a SB within that first 5 year window together, they never won one, in the entire history of the NFL. A QB or a coach that's been in the league longer than 5 years has won one or more, obviously, but never after being together for more than 5 years.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - sandwedge - 01-07-2024

(01-07-2024, 02:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Since this game is meh, i guess i'll be perusing the GDT for the firs time in a long time.

You've been warned...

Good luck!!  Tongue

Little something, that means nothing, to ponder.

Super bowl 56 logo.
Orange primary color (bengals)
Yellow secondary color (rams) won SB

Super bowl 57 logo. 
Green primary color (eagles)
Red secondary color (chiefs) won SB

Super bowl 58 logo.
Purple primary color (ravens?)
Red secondary color (49ers?)

If the 49ers beat the Ravens in the SB this year, ramp up the "NFL script" talk and how they're telling the winner based on the colors in the SB logo, on the down low. 

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Interceptor - 01-07-2024

Watch Jeff Driskel look like Joe Montana today.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - bengalrick - 01-07-2024

(01-07-2024, 02:56 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Watch Jeff Driskel look like Joe Montana today.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - NUGDUKWE - 01-07-2024

(01-07-2024, 02:56 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Watch Jeff Driskel look like Joe Montana today.

Yeah. He's got some wheels from what I remember so he'll have the ability to extend some plays. Curious what Clevelands depth looks like all around. They have dealt with a decent amount of injuries and never really missed a beat.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Clark W Griswold - 01-07-2024

Just going to enjoy the last game of the season. No matter how much I may complain about them I am always a little sad when the season ends.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Mickeypoo - 01-07-2024

(01-07-2024, 02:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I've brought it up before, but this seems as good a time as any to remind everyone.

Any coach/QB combo that has ever won a SB, did so in their first 5 years together. If they didn't win a SB within that first 5 year window together, they never won one, in the entire history of the NFL. A QB or a coach that's been in the league longer than 5 years has won one or more, obviously, but never after being together for more than 5 years.

What about Brady/Belicheck? (sp)

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - depthchart - 01-07-2024

(01-07-2024, 02:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I've brought it up before, but this seems as good a time as any to remind everyone.

Yes but they were deep into the 4th quarter with the ball in a Super Bowl with a good chance to Win.

Then in the AFC Championship game the next year and it was a close game late.

I am not dead set on a 5 year or it can't never work Timeline. 

They were right there once already and barely lost that Super Bowl game against the Rams.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 01-07-2024

This has not been the season we expected, and certainly not the season we deserved, but it is the season we got. Since there will be nothing resembling a Bengals' game for seven-plus months, I hope we can enjoy this one in here.

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more.

Tiger

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - bengalrick - 01-07-2024

(01-07-2024, 03:02 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Just going to enjoy the last game of the season.  No matter how much I may complain about them I am always a little sad when the season ends.

Same here…

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 01-07-2024

Hell of a pick by Battle.

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Browns Town Bengal - 01-07-2024

Yay an interception.....playoffs here we come

RE: ***Week 18 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 01-07-2024

Nice punt by Driskel