Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** (/Thread-NFL-Free-Agency-News-Signings-Thread)

RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Nepa - 03-12-2024

(03-12-2024, 09:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ..or else he's willing to restructure to help his team win. 

Both Mahomes and Kelce commented that they would take lesser deals to help the team sign other players. Of course, both are making a lot of money from commercials. 

Now, Chris Jones, he was another story. He wanted maximum money and got it.

RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - NATI BENGALS - 03-12-2024

(03-12-2024, 09:31 PM)Nepa Wrote: Both Mahomes and Kelce commented that they would take lesser deals to help the team sign other players. Of course, both are making a lot of money from commercials. 

Never signing up for State Farm coverage to help pay chiefs players so they can take hometown discounts and juice up their roster

RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - bfine32 - 03-12-2024

(03-12-2024, 09:31 PM)Nepa Wrote: Both Mahomes and Kelce commented that they would take lesser deals to help the team sign other players. Of course, both are making a lot of money from commercials. 

As did Joe Burrow..I think that's the main reason folks hate on what Mahones did/is doing

RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-12-2024

(03-12-2024, 04:39 PM)jj22 Wrote: Kay in on it.

With Cousins out in Minny, it does make you wonder.....

(03-12-2024, 05:17 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: It will be about his baby mama who has been coming after him year after year.

LoL, that sounds more realistic...

(03-12-2024, 06:11 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Pearsall is talented but if I'm taking a WR out of the state that I live in it would be Coleman out of FSU or the other FSU WR Wilson later. 

I would be cool with either one. Cool

RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-12-2024

(03-12-2024, 10:33 PM)Wyche Wrote: I would be cool with either one. Cool

I love both Johnny Wilson and Ricky Pearsall. Keon Coleman is exciting, but he is not the crispest route runner and has high bust potential
because of it. Damn good Returner though and like I said, exciting player to watch, I just like your guy Johnny Wilson more and he should 
be available later in the Draft.

Pearsall dominated at the Senior Bowl though both on the outside and the inside and reminds me of a faster Cooper Kupp.

(03-12-2024, 10:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I love both Johnny Wilson and Ricky Pearsall. Keon Coleman is exciting, but he is not the crispest route runner and has high bust potential
because of it. Damn good Returner though and like I said, exciting player to watch, I just like your guy Johnny Wilson more and he should 
be available later in the Draft.

Pearsall dominated at the Senior Bowl though both on the outside and the inside and reminds me of a faster Cooper Kupp.

Agree. Johnny was the "safety blanket", Coleman was the big play guy. Pearsall wouldn't make me angry, lol. 

RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-12-2024

(03-12-2024, 10:51 PM)Wyche Wrote: Agree. Johnny was the "safety blanket", Coleman was the big play guy. Pearsall wouldn't make me angry, lol. 

Johnny is one big, athletic Receiver with good hands. Reminds me of Mike Evans honestly.

RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - BengalsLUFC - 03-12-2024

DJ expected to visit the Lions

Just ***** match their offer Duke ffs

RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - pulses - 03-12-2024

Raekwon Davis DT to the colts 2 years 14 million

RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - jj22 - 03-12-2024

(03-12-2024, 11:30 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: DJ expected to visit the Lions

Sounds like if they like what they see medically he will sign. 

RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - jj22 - 03-12-2024

Bengals in a bad spot at DT. Need 2, can’t count on rookies. Going to have to pony up the pick and trade for one.

RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - michaelsean - 03-12-2024

(03-12-2024, 11:30 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: DJ expected to visit the Lions

wtf are they Bengals doing?

RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - tms - 03-12-2024

If DJ signs in Detroit that'd be a locker room full of MONSTERS. One of the coolest rebuilds ever, bar none...

Would be. Because it's not happening. Let's get it done!

RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - pulses - 03-13-2024

Maybe they are just gonna sign Tart and roll with it and the draft

RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Bengal Dude - 03-13-2024

If Reader winds up signing in Detroit, then I could see the Bengals quickly pivoting and signing Tart. Every year there's a player they're waiting on and once that guy goes somewhere else, the Bengals sign someone at the same position.

RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - CottonHill - 03-13-2024

The scariest thing is the FO seems lost and 3 steps behind everyone. The release, then trade of Joe shows they didn’t do their due diligence on finding a suitor. Houston was like hold tf up, and helped us out to assure they get him.

RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Joelist - 03-13-2024

(03-13-2024, 12:39 AM)CottonHill Wrote: The scariest thing is the FO seems lost and 3 steps behind everyone. The release, then trade of Joe shows they didn’t do their due diligence on finding a suitor. Houston was like hold tf up, and helped us out to assure they get him.

No it was always a trade - the media got it wrong initially. The FO seems like they have a plan and are following it. 

RE: ***NFL Free Agency News & Signings Thread*** - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 03-13-2024

Losing DJ would be bad.

We have plenty of space. If we sign a bunch of discount FAs despite having $50 million in cap space AND we lose Reader. That is p!ss poor.

The fact that he is going there for a visit is extremely bad news.