Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Wk-17-GameDay-Thread-Ravens-Bengals)

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - masonbengals fan - 01-03-2016

Same weak links plaguing us again today.

Kirpatrick
Tate
Bodine
O-line as a whole

I thought I read where that was one of our strengths.

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - mhbsavant - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 03:57 PM)Butchie Tiger Wrote: The team looks awful...Pitt will kill us

Yes, they are going to embarass is of someone doesn't light a fire under our ass

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - jeremydc - 01-03-2016

Only down by a FG. Fruity drama queens

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 01-03-2016

Remember that time the Bengals offense looked like hot garbage before the snap under Dalton? Yeah, me neither.

If you were looking to teach a class called "Shit McCarron Can't Do 101", this first half would be all you would need. He's gunning it hard on 3 yard passes, underthrew Burkhead when he had his guy beat, holding it too long while the Ravens are blitzing, the OL isn't getting checks and updated blocking assignments or blitz warnings...

..it's ugly. Really ugly. The Broncos showed the blueprint to beat McCarron with their second half adjustments and now every team knows how. Sorry Alabama fanboys/girls. Time to bring in Tiger Blood and see if he can read NFL defenses/run NFL offenses.

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - yellowxdiscipline - 01-03-2016

This game ***** blows

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 03:59 PM)Whacked Wrote: It's going to hurt bad to see the STOOLERS rip our hearts out again in our one and done. 

I agree, especially because we were owning the whole league earlier in the season. 

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 01-03-2016

Well, here's the coaching staff's big chance to show they can snap the team out of playing flat. Not sure how many remember but back in the horrid 90s we had a game against the Stealers and the OL was letting Jeff Blake get creamed nonstop. Coslet took a timeout, pulled the linemen to the side and basically questioned what they had between their legs.

After that little meeting Blake was untouched the rest of the game and we won (a rare event to be sure).

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - bengals73 - 01-03-2016

The o line looked good all year because of Andy's quick release

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - masonbengals fan - 01-03-2016

Ravens are making plays like they want to win. Sadly we are not.

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - PApinhead - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 03:57 PM)Whacked Wrote: We're going to need about 3 picks to be able to win this game.

We look very Marvin-esque today aka horrible.

We always will as long as he is here.

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - StLucieBengal - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 04:00 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Ravens are making plays like they want to win. Sadly we are not.

Field position is dictating a lot of that.

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 03:59 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Same weak links plaguing us again today.

Kirpatrick
Tate
Bodine
O-line as a whole

I thought I read where that was one of our strengths.

What the hell has Tate done wrong

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 01-03-2016

Reception? Geeze everything is being caught.

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - Stonyhands - 01-03-2016

This whole line is playing like absolute dogshit. That was a 5 man rush with 6 blockers and pretty much every rusher got to the QB. What kills me about this team is that there is zero accountability.

These coordinators and position coaches aren't going anywhere. A division Championship means everybody is safe. Another year and more excuses.

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - CageTheBengal - 01-03-2016

The game feels so much longer when the team plays like dirt.

Anyone who doesn't miss Andy Dalton yet?

That ball should be Rey's

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - Arturo Bandini - 01-03-2016

Jets are choking big at the moment.

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - Pat5775 - 01-03-2016

Well I'm off the McCarron bandwagon... Dude is hot garbage

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 04:00 PM)bengals73 Wrote: The o line looked good all year because of Andy's quick release

Also Dalton is *VERY* good pre-snap, so he's excellent at updating blocking assignments and identifying the blitz. It helps blockers a lot.

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 03:56 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: This is garbage.

And it's not even AJM fault.

Pulling it down instead of pulling the trigger, under throwing Burkhead, and drilling 5 yard throws have aided this.

He is just as much at fault as the rest of the offense.  In fact, some of those holds on the line might not have happened had the ball been released quicker.