Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Wk-17-GameDay-Thread-Ravens-Bengals)

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - jeremydc - 01-03-2016

Damn! Not happy about that but I'm not worried at all. Let's see if we actually have an effective 2nd half adjustment

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - yellowxdiscipline - 01-03-2016

Can't even handle our business at home against the Ravens... Wildcard one and done coming up guys.. You know it's true

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 04:33 PM)bengals73 Wrote: O-Line = D-
AJM = B
Eiffert  = A
Dre Kirkpatrick = F
D-line = C-

AJM is a C- at best.  Dre is a C.

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - bengals73 - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 04:34 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Damn! Not happy about that but I'm not worried at all. Let's see if we actually have an effective 2nd half adjustment

I wouldn't bet on it

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - masonbengals fan - 01-03-2016

AJM = B
Eiffert  = A
Dre Kirkpatrick = F
D-line = C-

I'd give AJM a C but otherwise you nailed it.

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - Utts - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 04:31 PM)jj22 Wrote: Pass defense is atrocious iin clutch situations.

yep, I wonder if it has anything to do with how Paulie is calling the game when we're in those spots

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - Brownshoe - 01-03-2016

AJM = B
Eiffert  = A
Dre Kirkpatrick = F
D-line = C-

OL = D
AJM = D
Eifert = A
Secondary = C-
D-Line = C

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - yellowxdiscipline - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 04:34 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Damn! Not happy about that but I'm not worried at all. Let's see if we actually have an effective 2nd half adjustment

Lol Marvin make adjustments.. Have you ever watched a Bengals game. We never make adjustments.

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 01-03-2016

Well..we're not exactly getting blown out in this game.. 2 points is manageable..

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - masonbengals fan - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 04:34 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Can't even handle our business at home against the Ravens... Wildcard one and done coming up guys.. You know it's true

Please, it's halftime. Rock On

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - Housh - 01-03-2016

Games like this make me seriously question if winning was out Main goal coming into the game or are we saving something for the playoffs.

I know that sounds like homer talk but our playcall had gotten vanilla about a game before Dalton got hurt. AJ has been here 2 years you can't tell me he shouldn't know the whole playbook by now.

I sense something with this team.

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 01-03-2016

What'd you see in the 1st half that leads you to believe we'll win? Not saying we won't, just asking what you saw. We got the ball first, and we're down 9-7.

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - Stonyhands - 01-03-2016

Unbelievable. Every ***** half this defense folds and gives up drives like these. I just don't get it. Oh wait, maybe it's Guenther who sits us in the most basic of ***** defenses where any GD QB can just sit and read our soft zone coverage. There's absolutely zero disguise of what coverage we are running. Guenther needs to gtfo because he just does not know how to call a situational defensive scheme.

Everytime we need to get a stop to prevent a FG at the end of the half we have failed. Every single ***** time. Yet here we are 17 weeks into the season with a fully healthy defense and we can't get a stop against a bunch of backup players playing for absolutely nothing.

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - jeremydc - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 04:34 PM)bengals73 Wrote: I wouldn't bet on it

Last time of the regular season to be a Homer.

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - Clark W Griswold - 01-03-2016

Off topic but looking at these games this season looks like one from the 90s where all of the best teams are in the NFC. Carolina/AZ winner going to take the SB unless Seattle sneaks in somehow? Hard to believe any of these AFC teams are better than the top 3 in the NFC. Maybe Pats because if their experience but I don't see any other AFC teams that are good enough.

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - jj22 - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 04:34 PM)Utts Wrote: yep, I wonder if it has anything to do with how Paulie is calling the game when we're in those spots

Bend but don't break, which is why we've lost to fg's to close games.

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - Shake n Blake - 01-03-2016

Down 9-7 to Ryan Mallett and the Baltimore Backups.

Way to go into the playoffs with a full head of steam, guys. Damn.

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - Utts - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 04:34 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Can't even handle our business at home against the Ravens... Wildcard one and done coming up guys.. You know it's true

a loss today makes us 3-3 in our last 6, not exactly rolling into the playoffs

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 04:36 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Unbelievable.  Every ***** half this defense folds and gives up drives like these.  I just don't get it.  Oh wait, maybe it's Guenther who sits us in the most basic of ***** defenses where any GD QB can just sit and read our soft zone coverage.  There's absolutely zero disguise of what coverage we are running.  Guenther needs to gtfo because he just does not know how to call a situational defensive scheme.  

Everytime we need to get a stop to prevent a FG at the end of the half we have failed.  Every single ***** time.  Yet here we are 17 weeks into the season with a fully healthy defense and we can't get a stop against a bunch of backup players playing for absolutely nothing.
Since Baltimore failed to do that week 3, that statement is false.

RE: ***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 04:37 PM)Utts Wrote: a loss today makes us 3-3 in our last 6, not exactly rolling into the playoffs

Yes it is! Rolling doesn't need to be forward...