Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Looks like the Steelers are already talking.... - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Looks like the Steelers are already talking.... (/Thread-Looks-like-the-Steelers-are-already-talking)

Looks like the Steelers are already talking.... - bigboar - 01-04-2016

...found this over at their forum.

RE: Looks like the Steelers are already talking.... - CJD - 01-04-2016

That was over 3 weeks ago.

RE: Looks like the Steelers are already talking.... - bigboar - 01-04-2016

Oh, i was just reading their cincy playoff thread and it was posted last night.

RE: Looks like the Steelers are already talking.... - Brownshoe - 01-04-2016

It doesn't let me look at the attachment

RE: Looks like the Steelers are already talking.... - StLucieBengal - 01-04-2016

What's funny is that he is winless as well.

RE: Looks like the Steelers are already talking.... - The Real Deal - 01-04-2016

As was pointed out, this is old. That being said, the Bengals simply cannot get into this back and forth this week. I want to see them stay tight lipped and composed. Let the play on the field do the talking.

RE: Looks like the Steelers are already talking.... - ochocincos - 01-04-2016

The Steelers should worry about the Bengals. Last time they played, the Bengals lost both Eifert and Dalton early, plus they were without Iloka, Jones, and Hall. All of those DBs should be back, Eifert is back, and Dalton MIGHT be back. The Steelers might be without DeAngelo Williams.

This game shouldn't be anywhere near the guarantee that the Steelers are making it out to be.

RE: Looks like the Steelers are already talking.... - jj22 - 01-04-2016

No team is worried about playing the Bengals wildcard weekend with the 0-6 record. In fact, teams and fans celebrate the opportunity.

This won't change until they win a playoff game.

RE: Looks like the Steelers are already talking.... - Thefinalcut813 - 01-04-2016

(01-04-2016, 10:32 AM)bigboar Wrote: ...found this over at their forum.

I guess it's better to be late to the party than not come at all.

RE: Looks like the Steelers are already talking.... - StLucieBengal - 01-04-2016

AJM had 2 picks that resulted in 14 points and the difference between a win and a loss.  

If he stays turnover free we will win.   Plus williams won't be 100% or won't go at all. And we may very well have everyone back or worst case all but Andy.

RE: Looks like the Steelers are already talking.... - GodFather - 01-04-2016

(01-04-2016, 11:31 AM)jj22 Wrote: No team is worried about playing the Bengals wildcard weekend with the 0-6 record. In fact, teams and fans celebrate the opportunity.

This won't change until they win a playoff game.

This. Until we actually win a playoff game you can't blame them either.