Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-PLAYOFF-GameDay-Thread-Steelers-Bengals)

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - packerbacker - 01-10-2016

This is Seattle NFC championship game all over again!

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - bengalfan74 - 01-10-2016

Guys I'm done ! Until there's accountability on this team, which means until MB and ML are no longer running the show I'm out.

Burfict and Jones cost us any chance at winning the game with their childish selfishness ! You think they've have a job tomorrow playing for NE ? Peko running out onto the field ??????

This is a total bullshit franchise - zero accountability.

Good Luck hanging in there if you do. I'll be back when things change - not until

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - PApinhead - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 01:58 AM)Joelist Wrote: Seeing as both of the flags were marginal the refs definitely decided to insert themselves in the game at the worst possible moment.
No doubt about it.  I don't know how anyone can say they didn't.  You can't call all those hits on the Bengals and not on the Steelers.
(01-10-2016, 01:58 AM)bengals73 Wrote: HILL NEEDS to be SHIT CANNED along with MARVIN , HUE, PAUL & PAUL

Yep.  People can say it's not on Marvin all they want, but it is.  He is the Head Coach and in charge of the team.  He made some boneheaded calls, didn't control his guys, and obviously didn't work on some things enough.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Rattler - 01-10-2016

Dear Bengals,

Please apply for the vacant Los Angeles franchise.

We've had enough.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Millhouse - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 02:00 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: The refs don't have anything to do with Hill fumbling and the defense acting like damn idiots.  This game was in the bag but just like the ***** Bungles they Bungle it away. Screw this team, and screw Marvin Lewis.  Screw ALL of them.  I'm sick of this stupid bullshit

Im with ya. They are a joke once again when it matters the most.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Housh - 01-10-2016

This is by far the worse playoff loss Iv ever endured or ever seen any team endure. I literally can't feel any worse about the bengals

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 01-10-2016

What do we do with Jeremy HIll? lol someone buy him a pizza or someting.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - swilson3828 - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 01:59 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I'm just numb.  How did we not win that game?????

Because they are the BUNGLES.  That is EXACTLY why this team lost.  I mean only this team can lose a game that is given to them.  Burfect went from hero to damn goat

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - West Union KennyG - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 01:54 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: To all the people who said Marvin shouldn't be fired. What more reason do you need than what we just saw happen? Absolutely embarrasing.

Indeed!  Only consolation prize is Marvin Pink slip no later than tomorrow morning

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Mickeypoo - 01-10-2016

I'm in complete shock. We had this game won. Sad

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - cinci4life - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 02:00 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: The refs don't have anything to do with Hill fumbling and the defense acting like damn idiots.  This game was in the bag but just like the ***** Bungles they Bungle it away. Screw this team, and screw Marvin Lewis.  Screw ALL of them.  I'm sick of this stupid bullshit

The refs have everything to do with it. There was nothing wrong with Burfict's hit. Wasn't even close to helmet to helmet. If that was a penalty then the hit on Gio should have been a penalty.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - bengals73 - 01-10-2016

I was ***** elated when AJ got the TD. all for ***** nothing .. ***** turd coaches and players

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - R3stangs - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 02:02 AM)Rattler Wrote: Dear Bengals,

Please apply for the vacant Los Angeles franchise.

We've had enough.

Seconded. I don't want a team.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Aquapod770 - 01-10-2016

Yes, Burficts hit was dirty, but I didn't see him celebrating. I did see him checking on Brown though.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - 6andcounting - 01-10-2016

That was the most exciting game I've ever watched.

I've been saying it all year. I love Burfict. He's a free 1st down for the Steelers whenever we need it.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - bengalhoel - 01-10-2016

Bullshit!!!!!! All you guys sitting there saying this is on us!! **** that, Steeler ***** football wins the game again

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Rattler - 01-10-2016

Historic and laughable loss.

So glad I sold my tickets to this joke.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Housh - 01-10-2016

I'm done with this team if ML is the coach

I swear to god to delete all my bengals accounts of Lewis is fired

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Arturo Bandini - 01-10-2016

See ya next year for the draft. It's 6am, I need to sleep.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - swilson3828 - 01-10-2016

Bill Cowher is 1000% correct. Marvin and his soft ass personality can't control the team. He needs to go period and I don't give a damn IF Dalton was injured.