Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-PLAYOFF-GameDay-Thread-Steelers-Bengals)

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - StLucieBengal - 01-06-2016

Just watched it haha Stephen a smith is a moron. Skip actually gave some fair discussion.

And I was wondering where Molly qurum went. She used to be on NFLN.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - 6andcounting - 01-06-2016

(01-06-2016, 07:59 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: So, you're saying you didn't enjoy the sound of Stephen A power slurping Steeler knob?  LOL

Seriously, after the Bengals end the Steelers season on Saturday night, I can't wait to see that ass clown eating some serious crow. 

I know it's a primetime game, against a team that's owned us at PBS, but I'm feeling really confident that the Bengals are going to win this one. 

You think being completely wrong stops him from talking?

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 01-07-2016

(01-06-2016, 03:29 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I added another video to the OP. It's called 'Vengeance' and it highlights the history between the two teams going back to '05. I thought it was pretty well done and got me even more pumped for this game, if that's even possible.  Excited

I also added a video from ESPN First Take where they talk about the game. Stephen A. Smith is such a loud mouth and Steelers homer. Rolleyes

At least he didn't let Bettis get away with that "last time" bullshit. He asked him what happened early in the game and Bettis said 'besides that...'. Bull.Shit.

There is no besides that. Put the shoe on the other foot. If it had been Ben getting knocked out, do the Steelers stand a chance in that game? No.

STFU about it Bettis and just thank your lucky starts it was Carson and not Ben. 

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - leonardfan40 - 01-07-2016

I cant wait, really like our odds in this one. Saturday cant come soon enough. Bengals gonna kick some ass! WHO DEY! Rock On

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - StLucieBengal - 01-07-2016

http://www.nfl.com/videos/movie-trailers/0ap3000000618660/The-Cincinnati-Sequence-Steelers-vs-Bengals-Official-Trailer

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - CJ2etc - 01-08-2016

Wow, I always THOUGHT SAS was an idiot but now I KNOW he is an idiot.  Calling the Bengals out for dirty hits, late hits, talking, etc AGAINST the Steelers?  WHAT?????????  What an idiot.  Steelers lead the league in dirty hits, smack talk, etc and he is calling out the Bengals?

Wow, what an absolute ignorant ****head.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Luvnit2 - 01-08-2016

The weather forecast is nasty. Who does it help if heavy rain (forecast after 8;30 p.m.) most of the game? I think us if we can make the Steelers one dimensional, but Ben can play in anything it seems and make plays. Thoughts?

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - guyofthetiger - 01-08-2016

Hill and Gio will need to run good in the rain. I see the passing game pretty much shut down in heavy rain. For both teams.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - StLucieBengal - 01-08-2016

(01-08-2016, 12:00 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The weather forecast is nasty. Who does it help if heavy rain (forecast after 8;30 p.m.) most of the game? I think us if we can make the Steelers one dimensional, but Ben can play in anything it seems and make plays. Thoughts?

It doesn't help the passing team with the injured #1 and #2 running backs. And the practice squad players rotating at RB.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - cinci4life - 01-08-2016

DeAngelo Willams has been officially ruled out. Big plus in our favor.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - SunsetBengal - 01-08-2016

Hey folks, just wanted to check in early with the GameDay thread. As I likely will not be posting in here tomorrow. I will be intently watching the game and throwing a few back!

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - 6andcounting - 01-08-2016

(01-08-2016, 04:34 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hey folks, just wanted to check in early with the GameDay thread. As I likely will not be posting in here tomorrow. I will be intently watching the game and throwing a few back!

I usually follow the gameday threads, but tomorrow might be too much. I'm not going to follow this thread, but I might start a game related thread in Smack and leave some comments and reactions in that one.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - StoneTheCrow - 01-08-2016

I will not be on this. After the game I won't be on either. This will be because either a) we won, I slugged a bunch of riot punch and am throwing flaming objects into the river or b) we lost, I slugged a bunch of riot punch, set myself on fire, and threw myself in the river.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - StLucieBengal - 01-08-2016

(01-08-2016, 04:44 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I usually follow the gameday threads, but tomorrow might be too much. I'm not going to follow this thread, but I might start a game related thread in Smack and leave some comments and reactions in that one.

Too much?

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - 6andcounting - 01-08-2016

(01-08-2016, 06:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Too much?

You know what JNers are like.

(01-08-2016, 07:04 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You know what JNers are like.

You mean all the negative Nancy's? Those people are miserable and love to be miserable. And are not happy until everyone is miserable.

I just take a break when they get stupid. lol

(01-08-2016, 07:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You mean all the negative Nancy's? Those people are miserable and love to be miserable. And are not happy until everyone is miserable.

I just take a break when they get stupid. lol
I plan on taking a break to avoid them as well (not because of their lack of bengal faith, but we're largely talking about the same offenders), which is why I will stop following this thread by about 8pm tomorrow time.

(01-08-2016, 08:10 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I plan on taking a break to avoid them as well (not because of their lack of bengal faith, but we're largely talking about the same offenders), which is why I will stop following this thread by about 8pm tomorrow time.

Well that's a shame I will miss your contribution.

(01-08-2016, 08:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well that's a shame I will miss your contribution.

You mad bro?

(01-08-2016, 09:08 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You mad bro?

Well I was being sincere .... So not sure what I should be upset about..