Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-PLAYOFF-GameDay-Thread-Steelers-Bengals)

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - yippierb - 01-09-2016

I'm starting to get ancy too much nervous energy leading up to this game. Time to mix a Guiness with a Vitus bock and get ready to scream at the screen. I wish I felt better about this game. I don't know what to expect. I hope we come out strong, keep our composure and never let up. I hope for once the coaching doesn't kill us. I hope the refs stay out of it and let them play. GO BENGALS...on to Foxboro...

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Bengalholic - 01-09-2016

For whatever reason, tonight is the most confident I've ever felt going into a playoff game in the Marvin era. I just have a gut feeling.

Of course, that feeling in my gut could be the result of all beer and chili that I just consumed Nervous ...

but I honestly feel like this is the night that the 25 year old gorilla finally gets his ass kicked and knocked the hell off our backs!

[Image: WebmGgl.gif]

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - yippierb - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 08:33 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: For whatever reason, tonight is the most confident I've ever felt going into a playoff game in the Marvin era. It's just a feeling I have in my gut.

Of course, that feeling in my gut could be the result of beer and chili that I just consumed  Nervous ...

but I honestly feel like this is the night that the 25 year old gorilla finally gets his ass kicked and knocked the hell off our backs!

Hey that's what I'm eating that must be it!

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - 6andcounting - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 08:33 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: For whatever reason, tonight is the most confident I've ever felt going into a playoff game in the Marvin era. I just have a gut feeling.

Of course, that feeling in my gut could be the result of all beer and chili that I just consumed Nervous ...

Is your feeling better or worse than when all dalton had to do was beat TJ yates? Smirk

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - pally - 01-09-2016

gametime is getting close

#Bengals inactives 1/9:

-QB Dalton
-WR Alford
-DT Williams
-G Winston
-H-B Hewitt
-DT Hardison
-DE Hunt

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Bengalholic - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 08:36 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Is your feeling better or worse than when all dalton had to do was beat TJ yates? Smirk

[Image: amateur_hour_anchorman.gif]

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - StLucieBengal - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 07:36 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: Anyone else fear the refs are going to be stupid bias for the steelers? They are wishing it's Ben vs Manning next round for ratings. I don't see them calling a fair game at all...

AJM vs Brady is the better story. New Brady vs Old Brady.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Housh - 01-09-2016

A part of me wants a blowout where I'm never really involved emotionally because it's such a sure wins. But the other part of me says shut your dumbass up and get ready for a 48 mins emotionally draining affair

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Whacked - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 09:04 PM)Housh Wrote: A part of me wants a blowout where I'm never really involved emotionally because it's such a sure wins. But the other part of me says shut your dumbass up and get ready for a 48 mins emotionally draining affair

You planning on skipping 12 minutes of the game? LOL

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - 6andcounting - 01-09-2016

Is kickoff itself actually at 8:15?

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - BengalB - 01-09-2016

I really feel like calling in sick and staying home to watch the game....Hmmm.

Who Dey!! Time to get a PO win and knock the Stoolers out for good.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Arturo Bandini - 01-09-2016

WHO DEY !!!

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - pally - 01-09-2016

A good omen....4 years ago today AJ McCarron led Alabama to the National Championship

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - StLucieBengal - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 09:13 PM)pally Wrote: A good omen....4 years ago today AJ McCarron led Alabama to the National Championship

I am feeling way to confident and at ease with this game than I should. It just feels like our time and I can't help but feel good.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Atomic Orange - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 09:04 PM)Housh Wrote: A part of me wants a blowout where I'm never really involved emotionally because it's such a sure wins. But the other part of me says shut your dumbass up and get ready for a 48 mins emotionally draining affair

Listen to the "other part" . Ninja

60 min* lol

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 01-09-2016

I'm going to have a heart attack before the game even begins. I don't think I can handle a game that goes to the wire.

We have Green and Eifert, Geno, and a full secondary

If we can't put on a show with a healthy squad Idk who we can win with

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - J24 - 01-09-2016

Already yelling at cowher

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Aquapod770 - 01-09-2016

Sims and Nantz are gonna be unbearable tonight...