Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-PLAYOFF-GameDay-Thread-Steelers-Bengals)

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Matt_Crimson - 01-09-2016

Marvin's half time speech.

"Alright guys, we gotta come out and play better. Hill, there's some things you didn't do well that you're gonna have to start doing well next half. McCarron there's some things you didn't do well either that you can start doing better. Defense, you guys need to start doing that stuff better that you didn't do so well in the first half. Now lets go out there and start doing stuff better. Break."

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - drgonzo - 01-09-2016

God, I f*****g hate the steelers

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Brandon00151 - 01-09-2016

Time to get up our hopes and Marvin comes out like "You expected me to make adjustments at halftime? Giggle Giggle."

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 01-09-2016

The hit by Williams was illegal. If Mitchell would have done it to Eifert folks would want him ejected. Stop it

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Housh - 01-09-2016

Gio has touched the ball what once from the RB position? Isn't he our best RB ypc wise? I'm tired of people saying the line can't block when we put Gio behind that same god damn line and he gets 5 ypc

Why is Hue so ********

I hope he takes the CLE job so we can get 2 easy wins every year

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - swilson3828 - 01-09-2016

2 first down in the first half. LMAO! Do you hear that Hugh? TWO first downs in the first half. Bad weather or not that is horrible

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:43 PM)Housh Wrote: hue has to change up for the better or the rain needs to stop

It's crazy right now and our young QB can't handle it

No matter what Hue calls, if the QB doesn't see it or does see it and throws it 11ft into the air, it doesn't matter. Hue can't make the reads and throws for McCarron too.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - PApinhead - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:42 PM)Benton Wrote: man yall give up to easy. We're down by six with a backup QB and a running game that should be fresh after the half. Chin up, fellas.

Haha!!!  Yeah, because our running game looked so good in the first half and this team is known for it's second half adjustments and second half play in the playoffs. ThumbsUp

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Shake n Blake - 01-09-2016

Need to see the same halftime adjustments we saw against the Ravens. Offense came out firing in the 2nd half.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Aquapod770 - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:43 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I don't suppose its too much to ask most of you to be Bengal fans in the 2nd half? Come on guys, you know you love em'

We love them too much to see this amount of talent wasted year after year.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:39 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I know the new rules, blah, blah, blah.  Either let them play football or just outlaw the game itself.  Nothing wrong with that hit at all.  What else do you want him do there?  Dive at his feet?

But the receiver had established himself as a runner with 3 full steps after possession.  You can hit a runner ANYWHERE.

I have no problem with the rules the way they are, but I do have a problem with them not being properly applied.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - West Union KennyG - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:35 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Have you seen us in the 3rd quarter?

Sometimes they've been great.
I haven't seen them in the 3rd Q yet today.
And I have to believe it will be better than their 1st 2, at least it better be.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Brownshoe - 01-09-2016

I wish we had Dalton. We would be killing the Steelers right now. McCarron is playing like how Brian Hoyer was playing earlier today.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Rubekahn29 - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The hit by Williams was illegal. If Mitchell would have done it to Eifert folks would want him ejected. Stop it

Shoulder.. didn't leave his feet. What more you want? 

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Bengalholic - 01-09-2016

In the previous 6 playoff games, the Bengals have been able to put up points in the 1st half, and the the O falls apart and can't buy a point in the 2nd halves. Maybe tonight, just maybe, that trend will be reversed...poor O in the 1st, then put up the points in the 2nd. Let's hope so!

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - sonofstat - 01-09-2016

we get the ball in 2nd half...like to see some Gio on the first drive and get some momentum..maybe go hurry up, need to wake up somehow

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - jeremydc - 01-09-2016

Not as bad as some of you make it out to be.

A few adjustments will make this competitive .

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - PApinhead - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The hit by Williams was illegal. If Mitchell would have done it to Eifert folks would want him ejected. Stop it

No, it wasn't.  He hit him with his shoulder as you are supposed to do.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Aquapod770 - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:44 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Marvin's half time speech.

"Alright guys, we gotta come out and play better. Hill, there's some things you didn't do well that you're gonna have to start doing well next half. McCarron there's some things you didn't do well either that you can start doing better. Defense, you guys need to start doing that stuff better that you didn't do so well in the first half. Now lets go out there and start doing stuff better. Break."

This is probably 100% accurate...

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 01-09-2016

We make adjustments?