Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-PLAYOFF-GameDay-Thread-Steelers-Bengals)

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - yellowxdiscipline - 01-09-2016

This offensive line is atrocious... Run blocking is garbage

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Millhouse - 01-09-2016

We are really missing Hewitt apparently.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 01-09-2016

If we lose this and I'm not saying we will at least we'll set the gold standard for one and done.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:47 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: But how many times have we actually made adjustments? 

Last week?

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Trademark - 01-09-2016

It's fitting that we are down 6-0 when Lewis is 0-6 in the playoffs

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - BengalFanInNJ - 01-09-2016

I would be happy with just a few first downs this drive. Baby steps.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - bengals73 - 01-09-2016

Honestly did anybody expect ANYTHING different out of a Marvin Lewis coached team during the playoffs?

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Wes Mantooth - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:42 PM)Benton Wrote: man yall give up to easy. We're down by six with a backup QB and a running game that should be fresh after the half. Chin up, fellas.

What does a backup QB being in have to do with your attempt at trying to reassure people and convince them to stay positive?  Kind of counter-productive, no? Man, some of you will insert an excuse into just about anything. 

"Hey, guys!!!  We're fine, don't panic.! We're only down 6.  And just in case you didn't remember we got a backup in, who only has 3 starts.  He's a backup.  Our starter is hurt.  Andy Dalton isn't playing.  I think we're fine.  But just in case we're not don't forget our 2nd string QB is in.  But yeah, chin up!!!  That's all wanted to say.  Well, that and to remember Dalton is out. "

We're only down 6 is all you really needed to say to make your point. 

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Belsnickel - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:47 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Shoulder hit the face mask.  That's not in question.

The problem,in my view, is that the receiver was already a runner.

As a Steelers fan, I agree with you. I think in the fast paced nature of the play they erred on the side of caution for the play, but when slowed down it was definitely not an illegal hit. He was a runner.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:48 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Seems down by 6 is considered a lost cause around these parts....

Seems 2 first downs is a game winning formula to some...

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - jeremydc - 01-09-2016

We will come out and march down the field.... Who Dey!

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:47 PM)djam Wrote: Aside than being down 6 points, what pisses me off is the fact that our big team leaders, Whitworth and Peko, have both made very costly penalties. Hue has called a bad game, and AJ McCarron is playing like total garbage. Oh yeah, and Nelson got hurt and Pittsburgs 3rd and 4th string RB's are running all over us. Otherwise we're doing great

Whit's was due to Harrison doing some shady shit with movement/snapcount simulation, which is why as soon as the refs started looking for it (after the second time) they immediately called a penalty on Harrison the very next play.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - RunKijanaRun - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:43 PM)jeremydc Wrote: We have some of the most fairweather fans I've ever seen.

Listen, asshole....there is no such thing as a fair weather Bengal fan.

We're all here because we've paid our dues and we're used to what happens next.

Fair weather fans don't sign on for this bullshit. Eat a dick.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - MTBengalsFan - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The hit by Williams was illegal. If Mitchell would have done it to Eifert folks would want him ejected. Stop it

BS! He lowered his shoulder and hit him with his pads. There was no spearing with the helmet!!!

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Millhouse - 01-09-2016

hopefully next year we will have a couple new o-linemen startiing.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - bengalfan74 - 01-09-2016

We;ve got to establish a running threat with Gio - period. No running game in 2nd half = well you know

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - jeremydc - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:49 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Seems 2 first downs is a game winning formula to some...

Cry Cry Cry

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Rattler - 01-09-2016

[Image: mike_brown_zpsl7sodj79.png]

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Bilbo Saggins - 01-09-2016

Macaroon had better put up a td if he hopes to ever start another game in the nfl. Nobody likes a warm weather qb as their starter.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Housh - 01-09-2016

my adjustments:

We come out with Gio at RB and don't look back. Don't rush Hill one more time.

Throw a RB screen once every drive

Don't disrespect AJ Green by now going his way in single coverage

Attack Pitts seams in zone.

Dump it to the running back out of 4 WR sets. He's open a lot of we throw it to him right away

Defenvly I think we have problems. Pitt has pretty much resized Ben isn't affected by the rain so they may not run a lot in the 3rd despite its success in gaining yards. The only way our D has a chance is if the O makes Pitt play from behind. Because then we have a general idea of the plays they have to call