Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-PLAYOFF-GameDay-Thread-Steelers-Bengals)

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - yellowxdiscipline - 01-09-2016

Can Sanu throw?

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:53 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: If everyone still can't see the writing on the wall, you're blind.

We needed Dalton. The inability of AJM to do any audible adjustments, Steelers cake walking when their D isn't as good as ours.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - bengalfan74 - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I HATE agreeing with a Steeler fan, 

except for the little fact that he didn't hit him in the head, it whip lashed from the force of the hit. Want to borrow my glasses ?

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Arturo Bandini - 01-09-2016

At least try something. Be creative. More Eifert, More AJ, more Gio ... We have the weapons.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - packerbacker - 01-09-2016

Bengals will turn it around! I have faith.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - jeremydc - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:53 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: If everyone still can't see the writing on the wall, you're blind.

Guess I'll be listening the rest of the game. Hilarious

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - CincinnatiKid - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:52 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Personally if this big O line and two supposed very good RB's can't move the ball at all then they deserve to lose. This O needs to grow some balls and show some guts cause thus far they haven't. Plus now the D is banged up.

Exactly.  In the playoffs you are either good enough or your not.  We will find out the Bengals in 30 minutes. 

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - BengalFanInNJ - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:53 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: over under on how many we get in the 2nd half? lol

Do we include "garbage time" ones?

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Housh - 01-09-2016

Also run the hurry up!!!

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Brownshoe - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:53 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Dalton is pretty money in the playoffs, isn't he?

Better than What McCarron is doing against a 30th rated pass defense

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Rattler - 01-09-2016

[Image: medium_bengals-sign.jpg]

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:50 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: BS! He lowered his shoulder and hit him with his pads. There was no spearing with the helmet!!!

You are correct.  And they didn't call him for spearing.  They called him for hit to the head of a defenseless receiver (which he was not).  Any contact to the helmet with the helmet or shoulder pads qualifies.  The shoulder pads nailed his face mask.

Again.  The contact isn't the problem.  It's that he was already established as a runner, thus legal.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Belsnickel - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:53 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: When the defenseless player lowers his head into the defender it is not illegal. Come on. You know better.

Yes it is. We have seen it time and again when the defenseless player lowers their head into it and it is a penalty. Hit a defenseless player in the head, penalty. In this case, I don't agree the player was defenseless, but that's a different point.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:54 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: except for the little fact that he didn't hit him in the head, it whip lashed from the force of the hit. Want to borrow my glasses ?

Are they orange lenses?

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 01-09-2016

Bright side:

I'm pretty positive the Bengals can't do worse than their 10 yards of offense they had in the 2nd quarter.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - jeremydc - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:55 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Bengals will turn it around! I have faith.

This is not the place for faith! You know that!

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Wes Mantooth - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:50 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Listen, asshole....there is no such thing as a fair weather Bengal fan.

We're all here because we've paid our dues and we're used to what happens next.

Fair weather fans don't sign on for this bullshit. Eat a dick.

For the life of me I will never understand how anyone who is a fan of a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 25 years could be either a fairweather fan or a bandwagoner.  It makes no sense.  What bandwagon is there to jump on?  The we made it to the Wildcard in 2009 bandwagon?

People jumped on the Yankees bangwagon back in the day.  Red Sox.  Bulls.  Steelers.  Pats. etc. etc.  All big, big, some historic, winners.  Accusing a Bengals fan of being a bandwagoner is akin to saying the same to a Baltimore Orioles fan, or a Charlotte Bobcats fan.  It doesn't make any sense.  If anything these fans are anti-bandwagoners.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 01-09-2016

(01-09-2016, 11:56 PM)jeremydc Wrote: This is not the place for faith! You know that!

Provide evidence that anyone should have any faith in this "team".

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 01-09-2016

Why, is, Hill, in.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - drgonzo - 01-09-2016

Still hill huh?