Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-PLAYOFF-GameDay-Thread-Steelers-Bengals)

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - jj22 - 01-10-2016

On first down they pick up 6 we pick up 2. WG down. Looks like Steelers will send them home beatin and battered.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 12:17 AM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: A.J. played way better against a much better Denver defense in Mile High Stadium in the bitter cold....this result is the same as all other Marvin results in the playoffs!!

and dry air...

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Housh - 01-10-2016

Gotta get a long drive going. Points are necessary the next time we touch the ball

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - BigSeph - 01-10-2016

Pitt can get 6-9 yards on 1st down runs with jobbers off the street.

Cincy gets 0 or -1 on 1st down runs with stud RBs.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - BengalFanInNJ - 01-10-2016

Gilberry hurt.

Who does Haley owe money to?

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - bengals73 - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 12:17 AM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: A.J. played way better against a much better Denver defense in Mile High Stadium in the bitter cold....this result is the same as all other Marvin results in the playoffs!!

I was saying all week on the boards that marvin will not win a Playoff game.  But I got crap for it "because that was in the past" Oh yeah? Well Marvin's still here in the present , not getting his team ready for the playoffs

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - ShowMeUrTDs - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 12:16 AM)PApinhead Wrote: So.....who do you guys want with our first pick in the draft?

At this point I want them to sign the ***** petition to move to the new L.A. stadium along with San Diego, St. Louis, and Oakland.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 12:19 AM)Millhouse Wrote: to be fair by time he probably reailized it, the o-line started to collapse forcimg him outside. if they were as good as some make them out to be, be a whole different play there imo.

Or the reality is McCarron sucks. The minute teams started playing zone against him his brains gushed out of his ears. He has zero ability to read defenses and no pocket presence.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Butchie Tiger - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 12:18 AM)GodFather Wrote: Where are all the posters who were claiming it was great we were playing the Steelers and we're going to win this and gave everyone else shit for "quitting" on the team?

Yeah I thought it was hilarious how everyone wanted Pitt....I would have much rather played the Jets

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - WildCat - 01-10-2016

the curse of bo jackson will continue apparently.......

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 01-10-2016

Both of the Steelers running backs get the "Golden Yates Award" whereby they outplay the Bengals starters.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 01-10-2016

(01-10-2016, 12:19 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Gilberry hurt.

Who does Haley owe money to?

I was wondering the same thing.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - jeremydc - 01-10-2016

They know our Game plan. Predictability = Easy to cover.

Might need to dink/dunk, seam throws, and bombs soon

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - yellowxdiscipline - 01-10-2016

Wheres all the AJ guys at?

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - zygrot24 - 01-10-2016

I'll even admit I was fooled too. This team was supose to be diffrent. This was supose to be the year. This was supose to be the time we could have everyone laughing at us to shut up.

But ya know, Marvin and playoffs

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Captain Happy Pants - 01-10-2016

I have a better chance of winning the lottery tonight than the bengals EVER winning another playoff game

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Aquapod770 - 01-10-2016

Come on defense...do something.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Brandon00151 - 01-10-2016

Marvin Lewis needs to visit that museum. Maybe he'll run into a nice Exit sign   Ninja

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - Arturo Bandini - 01-10-2016

I guess the D will have to score.

RE: ***PLAYOFF GameDay Thread- Steelers @ Bengals*** - jj22 - 01-10-2016

Now that's a superstar.