Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
About the Joey Porter thing - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: About the Joey Porter thing (/Thread-About-the-Joey-Porter-thing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

About the Joey Porter thing - Vlad - 01-12-2016

Over the last day of post game debates we have thus far established that:

The burfict hit on Ben was not as squeaky clean as we all thought.
Shaziers hit was clean and within the rules.
The burfict hit on AB clearly illegal.
Coach Munchak did not intentionally grab the bungle players hair with the intent to pull it.
Peko is a wuss.

Time now to put into perspective Joey Porters terrible crime. Yes he did go onto the field, but he didn't start the trouble that ensued.

So the last thing we can establish is your team has no poise, and are a bunch of out of control cry babies, coached by a coach that lacks the ability to keep his band of misfits in control....and your bottle throwing fans are a reflection of your team.

This calamity on Sunday was 90% on the bengals, 10% Steelers.

RE: About the Joey Porter thing - rfaulk34 - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 01:49 AM)Vlad Wrote: Over the last day of post game debates we have thus far established that:

The burfict hit on Ben was not as squeaky clean as we all thought.
Shaziers hit was clean and within the rules.
The burfict hit on AB clearly illegal.
Coach Munchak did not intentionally grab the bungle players hair with the intent to pull it.
Peko is a wuss.

Time now to put into perspective Joey Porters terrible crime. Yes he did go onto the field, but he didn't start the trouble that ensued.

I agree on all points and predict this thread will get less than 10 posts. 

RE: About the Joey Porter thing - treee - 01-12-2016

Vlad sure has a vendetta even though his team won. Hmm... Is he just a troll (obviously) or is there something else?

RE: About the Joey Porter thing - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 01:57 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I agree on all points and predict this thread will get less than 10 posts. 

Ahaha,  best post of the last three days!  ThumbsUp

RE: About the Joey Porter thing - Vlad - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 01:57 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I agree on all points and predict this thread will get less than 10 posts. 

Do you predict Joey Porter will get fined?

Do you believe he should get fined?

RE: About the Joey Porter thing - Rotobeast - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 02:25 AM)Vlad Wrote: Do you predict Joey Porter will get fined?

Do you believe he should get fined?

I predict he better cover up that Melon-Head and go all incognito,  should he step foot in Ohio without NFL security.
Cat might get painted.
Ninja

RE: About the Joey Porter thing - SteelCitySouth - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 03:03 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I predict he better cover up that Melon-Head and go all incognito,  should he step foot in Ohio without NFL security.
Cat might get painted.
Ninja

oooooooooo...you just threatened to put you're poopie on his pee pee.

RE: About the Joey Porter thing - michaelsean - 01-12-2016

Wow a whole lot of made up "established" facts there. Your video was a joke btw. Way to get sucked in.

(01-12-2016, 10:19 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Wow a whole lot of made up "established" facts there.  Your video was a joke btw.  Way to get sucked in.

So do you think Porter should be fined and or penalized for being on the field?

(01-12-2016, 10:46 AM)Vlad Wrote: So do you think Porter should be fined for being on the field?

Should have been penalized.  I don't know how the fines work.  But you are a typical Steeler fan who thinks nobody on the Steelers did anything wrong the entire game or for that matter their whole history.  And then to post that ridiculous vine or whatever it is just shows what homers some of you are.

RE: About the Joey Porter thing - GMDino - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 10:56 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Should have been penalized.  I don't know how the fines work.  But you are a typical Steeler fan who thinks nobody on the Steelers did anything wrong the entire game or for that matter their whole history.  And then to post that ridiculous vine or whatever it is just shows what homers some of you are.

We'll have to see.

Coaches have been on the field during an injury timeout before.  As I said elsewhere the sheer number of people that would have to be involved in this grand conspiracy is amazing.

But I suppose that easier than blaming the knucklehead Jones. 

(01-12-2016, 10:58 AM)GMDino Wrote: We'll have to see.

Coaches have been on the field during an injury timeout before.  As I said elsewhere the sheer number of people that would have to be involved in this grand conspiracy is amazing.

But I suppose that easier than blaming the knucklehead Jones. 

What grand conspiracy is involved in not penalizing someone?  People get away with things literally every game.  All I said is he should have been penalized.  

RE: About the Joey Porter thing - GMDino - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 11:02 AM)michaelsean Wrote: What grand conspiracy is involved in not penalizing someone?  People get away with things literally every game.  All I said is he should have been penalized.  

Sorry...thought I was reading JN.   Ninja

RE: About the Joey Porter thing - 6andcounting - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 11:17 AM)GMDino Wrote: Sorry...thought I was reading JN.   Ninja

Close enough. I'm sure he signed the butthurt petition.

(01-12-2016, 11:17 AM)GMDino Wrote: Sorry...thought I was reading JN.   Ninja

So the guy asks if I thought Porter should be fined, and I said I thought he should have been flagged, and that's complaining?  Meanwhile you guys have probably 6 threads crying about the mean guy.  OK then.

(01-12-2016, 10:56 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Should have been penalized.  I don't know how the fines work.  But you are a typical Steeler fan who thinks nobody on the Steelers did anything wrong the entire game or for that matter their whole history.  And then to post that ridiculous vine or whatever it is just shows what homers some of you are.

That's not it at all, and certainly Steeler fans are not that naïve to believe the Steelers never did anything wrong. That's just you trying to be snarky.
But Im glad you feel Porter should have been penalized for being on the field...

[Image: 160ej3p.jpg]

(01-12-2016, 11:26 AM)Vlad Wrote: That's not it at all.  Im glad you feel Porter should have been penalized...

[Image: 160ej3p.jpg]

Oh wow you trapped me.  Wait, it was very predictable what your next post would be.  Big difference between being outside the numbers and being in among the players.  You know that of course. You need to practice setting people up. You can't just throw the question out there by itself. Mix it in with some other commentary. Now go back and defend your moronic vine.

RE: About the Joey Porter thing - yellowxdiscipline - 01-12-2016

Vontaze is my favorite Bengal of all time.

Shaziers hit for any of you brave enough to face the truth.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/11/shazier-non-call-was-the-right-call/

RE: About the Joey Porter thing - Aquapod770 - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 01:31 PM)Vlad Wrote: Shaziers hit for any of you brave enough to face the truth.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/11/shazier-non-call-was-the-right-call/

Let me guess...written by Florio...

Yup. Shocker. If he had enough time to become a runner than how was it a bang bang play as Florio claims? He contradicts himself. 

Also has there ever been a helmet to helmet hit that wasn't bang bang? Is that when they just gently touch helmets?  Ninja

Edit: I know Florio doesn't read the comments, but he should. They're pure gold. I personally like the people just copying and pasting the actual rule.