Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
NFC Divisional Round: Packers @ Cardinals Game Day - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Around the NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL)
+--- Thread: NFC Divisional Round: Packers @ Cardinals Game Day (/Thread-NFC-Divisional-Round-Packers-Cardinals-Game-Day)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: NFC Divisional Round: Packers @ Cardinals Game Day - michaelsean - 01-17-2016

CP3=CP9

RE: NFC Divisional Round: Packers @ Cardinals Game Day - pally - 01-17-2016

that's the Carson we knew and hated

RE: NFC Divisional Round: Packers @ Cardinals Game Day - Atomic Orange - 01-17-2016

Snake bitten

RE: NFC Divisional Round: Packers @ Cardinals Game Day - StLucieBengal - 01-17-2016

Maybe it's not all marvins fault.

CP struggling

Jay and Zim losing.

RE: NFC Divisional Round: Packers @ Cardinals Game Day - StLucieBengal - 01-17-2016

This game reminds me of the charger playoff game of ours.

RE: NFC Divisional Round: Packers @ Cardinals Game Day - Big Boss - 01-17-2016

Not a single ref saw that ball hit the ground.

Unbelievable.

RE: NFC Divisional Round: Packers @ Cardinals Game Day - cinci4life - 01-17-2016

That wasn't close and the refs missed it???

RE: NFC Divisional Round: Packers @ Cardinals Game Day - michaelsean - 01-17-2016

Who.is the ref who thought that was a catch? That's terrible. AZ should get a free challenge.

RE: NFC Divisional Round: Packers @ Cardinals Game Day - Trademark - 01-17-2016

The cardinals will win because the NFL is fixed and it will be the cards and steelers in the superbowl just like madden predicted

RE: NFC Divisional Round: Packers @ Cardinals Game Day - West Union KennyG - 01-17-2016

(01-17-2016, 12:40 AM)michaelsean Wrote: CP3=CP9

C3PO > CP3 = CP9

But seriously, teams should pay me to root for their opponents.
I have a perfect record so far of seeing every team I've rooted for losing.  Seriously.

RE: NFC Divisional Round: Packers @ Cardinals Game Day - whodeyfan1 - 01-17-2016

(01-17-2016, 12:41 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Maybe it's not all marvins fault.  

CP struggling

Jay and Zim losing.

Yeah, and Frostee Rucker with the penalty negating the 100 yard pick six.  It's like anyone who has been in Cincinnati is cursed in the playoffs.

RE: NFC Divisional Round: Packers @ Cardinals Game Day - Trademark - 01-17-2016

Like I said don't worry the cards will win and go to the superbowl like madden said, at some point GB's defense will fall apart and Rodgers will turn it over

He Is trying to give the game away

CP really lucky he didn't get #3

RE: NFC Divisional Round: Packers @ Cardinals Game Day - West Union KennyG - 01-17-2016

Wow... First down!

Uh... Pin-ball wow - touchdown Arizona

Unless Green Bay scores a touchdown right here... Carson Palmer is the answer to that question - which wins playoff game first.

Wow how lucky.

RE: NFC Divisional Round: Packers @ Cardinals Game Day - Atomic Orange - 01-17-2016

I wish we had "divine intervention".

Lucky f**k. Another terrible pass and he gets a TD

RE: NFC Divisional Round: Packers @ Cardinals Game Day - CKwi88 - 01-17-2016

Packers had so many opportunities to put this one away....