Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
AJ Green wired at Pro Bowl. - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: AJ Green wired at Pro Bowl. (/Thread-AJ-Green-wired-at-Pro-Bowl)

AJ Green wired at Pro Bowl. - GreenCornBengal - 01-30-2016

Pro Bowl booooo

AJ Green and Eifert yayyyy

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fan-pass/0ap3000000630225/Fan-Pass-A-J-Green-wired-at-Pro-Bowl-practice

AJ and Tyler have some funny interactions with each other in the video. AJ isn't very good at giving rah rah speeches and the guys know it. A decent watch. Enjoy.

RE: AJ Green wired at Pro Bowl. - guyofthetiger - 01-30-2016

Practice? It's the real game probably.

RE: AJ Green wired at Pro Bowl. - RagnarLothbrok - 01-31-2016

Interesting seeing him interact with other players. He definitely seems like the type of person who goes to a party with his friends and sticks with them all night. Always hanging out with Tyler. But, I would too.

RE: AJ Green wired at Pro Bowl. - TheLeonardLeap - 01-31-2016

I heard they mic'd up Atkins too, but when they went back to check it, they realized they couldn't use it because all it picked up was his silence and the death cries of his OL & QB victims. Ninja

RE: AJ Green wired at Pro Bowl. - StLucieBengal - 01-31-2016

(01-31-2016, 06:31 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I heard they mic'd up Atkins too, but when they went back to check it, they realized they couldn't use it because all it picked up was his silence and the death cries of his OL & QB victims.  Ninja

All they heard was .....

RE: AJ Green wired at Pro Bowl. - grampahol - 01-31-2016

What? No "official who cares (better known as probowl) bowl thread"? I can't believe I'm actually watching this.. It's almost as exciting as watching a video of how to unwrap a bar of soap.. Almost..

RE: AJ Green wired at Pro Bowl. - rfaulk34 - 01-31-2016

(01-31-2016, 08:57 PM)grampahol Wrote: What?  No "official who cares (better known as probowl) bowl thread"? I can't believe I'm actually watching this..  It's almost as exciting as watching a video of how to unwrap a bar of soap.. Almost..

Of course there's one..

where it belongs in Around The NFL.

RE: AJ Green wired at Pro Bowl. - grampahol - 01-31-2016

(01-31-2016, 09:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Of course there's one..

Must have missed it..it's where I looked first, but maybe it was too soon..
Either way it's like watching one of those old NY Life commercials where the defense just fell over on every play..

RE: AJ Green wired at Pro Bowl. - Awful Llama - 01-31-2016

(01-31-2016, 09:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Of course there's one..

It's real, and it's spectacular.

RE: AJ Green wired at Pro Bowl. - rfaulk34 - 01-31-2016

(01-31-2016, 09:27 PM)grampahol Wrote: Must have missed it..it's where I looked first, but maybe it was too soon..
Either way it's like watching one of those old NY Life commercials where the defense just fell over on every play..

I just put it up a couple minutes before the game started. ThumbsUp

RE: AJ Green wired at Pro Bowl. - jowczarski - 02-05-2016

Offseason storyline I'll ask guys about: Randall Cobb said he punctured his lung in the playoff game because he landed on the battery pack of his microphone. Didn't break a rib or anything. Said he'll never wear a mic again. Didn't know that was possible, to be honest.

RE: AJ Green wired at Pro Bowl. - GreenCornBengal - 02-05-2016

(02-05-2016, 01:36 PM)jowczarski Wrote: Offseason storyline I'll ask guys about: Randall Cobb said he punctured his lung in the playoff game because he landed on the battery pack of his microphone. Didn't break a rib or anything. Said he'll never wear a mic again. Didn't know that was possible, to be honest.

That is an interesting tidbit there! I had never heard of that happening. Don't let Eifert get micd up Ninja

You would think the battery would by super small and placed somewhere in the shoulder pad and no where near the lung. thanks for the info Jim

RE: AJ Green wired at Pro Bowl. - tlotharw - 02-06-2016

(01-31-2016, 02:16 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote: Interesting seeing him interact with other players. He definitely seems like the type of person who goes to a party with his friends and sticks with them all night. Always hanging out with Tyler. But, I would too.

Oh, I see.

RE: AJ Green wired at Pro Bowl. - magikod - 02-06-2016

AJ Green has always been one of my most respected WR's in the league.