Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Welcome to STEELER COUNTRY! - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Welcome to STEELER COUNTRY! (/Thread-Welcome-to-STEELER-COUNTRY)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Welcome to STEELER COUNTRY! - Rainbow stiller - 02-24-2016

I'm going to go ahead and declare this smack forum as Steeler Country. Day in and day out we are winning smack battles against these sissynati fans. I am very proud. Proud of how we dismantle and embarrass them in every argument.while our team does it on the field we do it in here holding up our end. If there were championships given out we would have far more than the six our team has on the field.

Speaking of that good luck getting one much less six rings sissynati fans.

Ps. Vontaze Burfict is dirty and sucks and Andy dalton is ugly and couldn't hold bens massive mouth watering jock.

Anyways,

from this day forward, welcome to STEELER COUNTRY!

RE: Welcome to STEELER COUNTRY! - RASCAL - 02-25-2016

(02-24-2016, 08:34 PM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: I'm going to go ahead and declare this smack forum as Steeler Country. Day in and day out we are winning smack battles against these sissynati fans. I am very proud. Proud of how we dismantle and embarrass them in every argument.while our team does it on the field we do it in here holding up our end. If there were championships given out we would have far more than the six our team has on the field.  

Speaking of that good luck getting one much less six rings sissynati fans.

Ps. Vontaze Burfict is dirty and sucks and Andy dalton is ugly and couldn't hold bens massive mouth watering jock.  

Anyways,

from this day forward, welcome to STEELER COUNTRY!

only YOU would know about  bens massive mouth watering jock.   Yawn  
welcome to stooler country on a Bengals message board????? Hilarious
I think you suffer from CTE just like all of your other puddly stooler buddy's 

RE: Welcome to STEELER COUNTRY! - JS-Steelerfan - 02-25-2016

(02-25-2016, 12:39 AM)RASCAL Wrote: only YOU would know about  bens massive mouth watering jock.   Yawn  

You find it mouth-watering, do you?  How did you arrive at such knowledge?  

Here's a tip for you: from now on, put adjectives like that in quotes, or find some other way to attribute the description to the opinion of the person you're responding to.  Otherwise, it sounds like your own personal opinion of Ben's jock.  But, Who knows: maybe your mouth is watering!  LOL

(02-25-2016, 12:39 AM)RASCAL Wrote: welcome to stooler country on a Bengals message board????? Hilarious

First of all, I think you need to acquaint yourself with the concept of a smack forum.  This particular subforum not only wouldn't exist without us, but it's designed for us. So, yeah: we're Steeler fans on a Bengals smack forum.  Secondly, have you seen how well Steeler fans travel?  We've made home fields out of several away stadiums.  We can do it here too.  

(02-25-2016, 12:39 AM)RASCAL Wrote: I think you suffer from CTE just like all of your other puddly stooler buddy's 

That's your main insult?  To make light of a disease that has destroyed lives, traumatized families, and is just as likely to be found in your players as it is in ours?  Nice.

RE: Welcome to STEELER COUNTRY! - BigPapaKain - 02-25-2016

(02-25-2016, 08:06 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: To make light of a disease that has destroyed lives, traumatized families, and is just as likely to be found in your players as it is in ours?  Nice.

Oh please; like your idiot kin haven't been doing the same thing ever since Burfict tried to murder that punk ass receiver of yours.

Apply your holier than thou bullshit to everyone or shut the **** up.

RE: Welcome to STEELER COUNTRY! - Murdock2420 - 02-25-2016

(02-25-2016, 08:06 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: First of all, I think you need to acquaint yourself with the concept of a smack forum.  This particular subforum not only wouldn't exist without us, but it's designed for us.

Actually it's designed for the visiting fans of any team, the belief that it would not exist without you is incorrect. I get it, self important feeling of steeler fan again. Even if every one of the steeler fans stopped posting...this forum would continue to exist.

There have been posters from other teams that have stopped by for game week, they posted and they left hence smack forum. 

This forum isn't a homeless shelter although you and other members have attempted to make it that, sorry there isn't any place to go and actually discuss the team you are supposedly a fan of....  Ninja

RE: Welcome to STEELER COUNTRY! - Murdock2420 - 02-25-2016

(02-25-2016, 06:11 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Oh please; like your idiot kin haven't been doing the same thing ever since Burfict tried to murder that punk ass receiver of yours.

But but but....steeler players don't do anything wrong, and their fans aren't homers..only the other 31 teams in the league have dirty players and homer fans.  Mellow Mellow

RE: Welcome to STEELER COUNTRY! - RASCAL - 02-25-2016

(02-25-2016, 08:06 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You find it mouth-watering, do you?  How did you arrive at such knowledge?  

Here's a tip for you: from now on, put adjectives like that in quotes, or find some other way to attribute the description to the opinion of the person you're responding to.  Otherwise, it sounds like your own personal opinion of Ben's jock.  But, Who knows: maybe your mouth is watering!  LOL

First of all, I think you need to acquaint yourself with the concept of a smack forum.  This particular subforum not only wouldn't exist without us, but it's designed for us. So, yeah: we're Steeler fans on a Bengals smack forum.  Secondly, have you seen how well Steeler fans travel?  We've made home fields out of several away stadiums.  We can do it here too.  

That's your main insult?  To make light of a disease that has destroyed lives, traumatized families, and is just as likely to be found in your players as it is in ours?  Nice.

poor wittle butthurt stooler puddlies!!! they have no where else to go!

(02-25-2016, 07:02 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Actually it's designed for the visiting fans of any team, the belief that it would not exist without you is incorrect. I get it, self important feeling of steeler fan again. Even if every one of the steeler fans stopped posting...this forum would continue to exist.

There have been posters from other teams that have stopped by for game week, they posted and they left hence smack forum. 

This forum isn't a homeless shelter although you and other members have attempted to make it that, sorry there isn't any place to go and actually discuss the team you are supposedly a fan of....  Ninja

I was speaking of myself as part of the larger group of visiting fans, but you're right: I didn't specify that.  Still, most of you guys wouldn't come here if there weren't Steeler fans here.  It wouldn't have nearly the heat that it has without us, and you know it.  

RE: Welcome to STEELER COUNTRY! - 6andcounting - 02-25-2016

(02-25-2016, 09:47 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I was speaking of myself as part of the larger group of visiting fans, but you're right: I didn't specify that.  Still, most of you guys wouldn't come here if we weren't here.  It wouldn't have nearly the heat that it has without us, and you know it.  
Smack Talk without Steelers fans would just be JN with bad wiki quotes.

(02-25-2016, 06:11 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Oh please; like your idiot kin haven't been doing the same thing ever since Burfict tried to murder that punk ass receiver of yours.

My comment was between him and me, not all Bengal fans and all Steeler fans.  Stop it with the bullshit assumptions.  

RE: Welcome to STEELER COUNTRY! - The Real Deal - 02-25-2016

(02-25-2016, 09:53 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: My comment was between him and me, not all Bengal fans and all Steeler fans.  Stop with the bullshit assumptions.  

PM him then you weirdo.

(02-25-2016, 09:55 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: PM him then you weirdo.

Was that directed just at me or all Steeler fans?  Because if it's the former ...

(02-25-2016, 09:57 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Was that directed just at me or all Steeler fans?  Because if it's the former ...

All steelers fans. Your move.

(02-25-2016, 09:03 PM)RASCAL Wrote: poor wittle butthurt stooler puddlies!!! they have no where else to go!

Yeah, that's about the level of response I expected from
 you.  

(02-25-2016, 10:01 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: All steelers fans. Your move.

I'll respond once all of the other Steeler fans log in.  

(02-25-2016, 10:06 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I'll respond once all of the other Steeler fans log in.  

soinds great. Now go away until then. 

(02-25-2016, 10:07 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: soinds great. Now go away until then. 

Nah.  I'm still capable of addressing individual posters.  I'm just limiting myself to large group communications when I'm talking to you.   

(02-25-2016, 10:09 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Nah.  I'm still capable of addressing individual posters.  I'm just limiting myself to large group communications when I'm talking to you.   

I mean to be honest I think you overreacted to the CTE comment. He wasn't making light of it as much as telling you he sees some potential symptoms in you. Is being too sensitive a symptom of CTE or just a requirement to be a steelers fan? Because if it's the former.....you should see a doctor. 

(02-25-2016, 10:20 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I mean to be honest I think you overreacted to the CTE comment. He wasn't making light of it as much as telling you he sees some potential symptoms in you. Is being too sensitive a symptom of CTE or just a requirement to be a steelers fan? Because if it's the former.....you should see a doctor. 

Using it for that purpose is making light of it.  It's also just lazy smack.  Just my opinion.  

(02-25-2016, 10:24 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Using it for that purpose is making light of it.  It's also just lazy smack.  Just my opinion.  

No, lazy smack is crying foul and calling someone out over trivial things. He simply followed suit of the other steeler fans in the burfict threads. You know, the ones making jokes about how he can't read or write because of it? I didn't see you calling any of them out on it? If you're gonna advocate not making light of CTE then let's at least be consistent about it.