Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Vote Melania! - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Vote Melania! (/Thread-Vote-Melania)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Vote Melania! - Vlad - 02-28-2016

Look on the bright side all of you wallowing in self pity over the thought of Trump as our next president.

A vote for Trump is a vote for Melania!

You know some hypocritical lefties are gonna take the moral high ground on this one...Melania is a formal model posed who nude. She hasn't the class to be First Lady. LOL

Looking forward to when that fat ass with the hideous under bite vacates.

RE: Vote Melania! - Nately120 - 02-28-2016

I'm still too busy fantasizing about Barbara Bush to start with a new First Lady...sorry.

RE: Vote Melania! - GMDino - 02-28-2016

(02-28-2016, 04:44 PM)Vlad Wrote: Look on the bright side all of you wallowing in self pity over the thought of Trump as our next president.

You know some hypocritical lefties are gonna take the moral high ground on this one...Melania is a formal model posed who nude. She hasn't the class to be First Lady. LOL

I'm surprised you don't want Hillary in so you can think about Bill all the time.   Ninja

RE: Vote Melania! - StLucieBengal - 02-29-2016

(02-28-2016, 04:44 PM)Vlad Wrote: Look on the bright side all of you wallowing in self pity over the thought of Trump as our next president.

Be careful these guys love when our first lady's look like an offensive guard. Maybe we can have another ugly and fat michelle Obama so we can talk about her man arms. The reason Michelle Obama hasn't had nude photos out is because no one wants to see her naked. She is beyond too thick.

RE: Vote Melania! - GMDino - 02-29-2016

(02-29-2016, 06:47 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Be careful these guys love when our first lady's look like an offensive guard.    Maybe we can have another ugly and fat michelle Obama so we can talk about her man arms.  The reason Michelle Obama hasn't had nude photos out is because no one wants to see her naked.    She is beyond too thick.

Or there are people who treat others with respect no matter how they look.

Like saying you prefer skanks like Trump's wife who slept their way to fame over normal sized women like Mrs. Obama.

But then a world where people are treated based on their actions rather than their looks isn't a world you want to live in, is it?

(02-29-2016, 08:34 AM)GMDino Wrote: Or there are people who treat others with respect no matter how they look.

Like saying you prefer skanks like Trump's wife who slept their way to fame over normal sized women like Mrs. Obama.

But then a world where people are treated based on their actions rather than their looks isn't a world you want to live in, is it?

So explain your bias against women of the former USSR Who happen to not be fat and take care of themselves? Why do you negate them in order to prop up the greatness of fat women? Or is it just for fat black women? Since you have shown your desire to be all about skin color.

I don't know either trumps wife or Obamas wife. I can only judge by what I see and I do prefer trumps wife. I am also privy to how women from those countries treat their families and the values they share. So that will sway my decision.

I guess you are well versed in fat women who put their career ahead of their family and look like a ______. We all have our own preferences. I don't judge you for those.

(02-29-2016, 09:17 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So explain your bias against women of the former USSR Who happen to not be fat and take care of themselves?  Why do you negate them in order to prop up the greatness of fat women?  Or is it just for fat black women?  Since you have shown your desire to be all about skin color.  

I don't know either trumps wife or Obamas wife.   I can only judge by what I see and I do prefer trumps wife.   I am also privy to how women from those countries treat their families and the values they share.   So that will sway my decision.  

I guess you are well versed in fat women who put their career ahead of their family and look like a ______.  We all have our own preferences.   I don't judge you for those.

It is not about judging what YOU like or what I like...it is about how YOU post about them.

And the above post just solidifies that.

You don't know either woman but you think the better looking one MUST be better because...not fat.

Your own words show you to be a shallow human being who judges others based on their looks rather than their actions or who they are.  

RE: Vote Melania! - Belsnickel - 02-29-2016

I'm sorry, I just find it pretty ridiculous that there are people calling Michelle Obama fat for having a figure that is more fit than the average American woman. I don't find her attractive but to call her fat? Those are some seriously unrealistic standards.

(02-29-2016, 10:17 AM)GMDino Wrote: It is not about judging what YOU like or what I like...it is about how YOU post about them.

And the above post just solidifies that.

You don't know either woman but you think the better looking one MUST be better because...not fat.

Your own words show you to be a shallow human being who judges others based on their looks rather than their actions or who they are.  

So it's shallow to call michelle Obama fat or ugly.

But it's not shallow to totally take all women down who are born in the former USSR nations?

At least in one of those cases we can prove something. Your blanket statement is hilarious given how often you bring up any supposed blanket statements from others.

And these posts are supposed to be What I like. It's an opinon and since StLucieBengal is at the top of This post I feel I should be able to state that opinion. Not sure why you rush to defend that woman on this matter. Looks are subjective, and sorry Dino but I don't like my women looking like a man. if you do then that's a you situation. Not a me situation.

Dino logic:

Michelle Obama = good .... Because she put herself and career ahead of family. Looks and acts like a man.

Melania Trump = bad ...... Because she used her looks and talent (which she had to develop) to get herself out of a poor country working worldwide, while no doubt taking care of her family in the process.

(02-29-2016, 10:26 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm sorry, I just find it pretty ridiculous that there are people calling Michelle Obama fat for having a figure that is more fit than the average American woman. I don't find her attractive but to call her fat? Those are some seriously unrealistic standards.

Well this is a call back to thread In the past where I called her thick but I don't want to waste the time explaining that to Dino. "I think she is too thick for most and I am definetly most." That's what I originally said....

(02-29-2016, 10:29 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So it's shallow to call michelle Obama fat or ugly.  

But it's not shallow to totally take all women down who are born in the former USSR nations?    

At least in one of those cases we can prove something.   Your blanket statement is hilarious given how often you bring up any supposed blanket statements from others.    

And these posts are supposed to be What I like.   It's an opinon and since StLucieBengal is at the top of This post I feel I should be able to state that opinion.  Not sure why you rush to defend that woman on this matter.    Looks are subjective, and sorry Dino but I don't like my women looking like a man.  if you do then that's a you situation.   Not a me situation.

You also lack a sense of irony.  The only time I have made sweeping generalizations about foreign women is in response to you.  I guess you don't get it.

Again, we had a guy on these boards who INSISTED he was speaking in facts when it was just his opinion.  When he finally admitted it he left PnR.

(02-29-2016, 10:32 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Dino logic:    

Michelle Obama = good ....   Because she put herself and career ahead of family.    Looks and acts like a man.    

Melania Trump = bad ......  Because she used her looks and talent (which she had to develop) to get herself out of a poor country working worldwide, while no doubt taking care of her family in the process.

No.  Good or bad isn't based on looks.  Again you show you have no basic understanding of that or are so shallow you can't admit it.

(02-29-2016, 11:18 AM)GMDino Wrote: You also lack a sense of irony.  The only time I have made sweeping generalizations about foreign women is in response to you.  I guess you don't get it.

Again, we had a guy on these boards who INSISTED he was speaking in facts when it was just his opinion.  When he finally admitted it he left PnR.

No.  Good or bad isn't based on looks.  Again you show you have no basic understanding of that or are so shallow you can't admit it.

For me michelle Obama being ugly and too thick is a fact.  Hence why I made the statement.   This is all subjective and somehow you think that shaming me and Women from a whole section of the world is going to somehow change how I view her......    I don't think a fat female Wayne Brady is something to be excited about ....    But like I said .....   You go ahead and enjoy looking at that lol.

It's tough sledding when all they can visually compliment a woman on is her shoulders.   I am only acknowledging that and being blunt.   Any man here who is married knows what will happen if you go straight to the shoulders to compliment.

It's nice to see that you are finally admitting to the sweeping generalizations to somehow insult me or my wife. What's crazy is you got on the soapbox to defend michelle Obama. Why do you care? She is an idiot..... Which is bad for her since she is also fugly.

RE: Vote Melania! - BmorePat87 - 02-29-2016

Rubio's wife was a Dolphins cheerleader.

RE: Vote Melania! - Vlad - 02-29-2016

(02-29-2016, 10:26 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm sorry, I just find it pretty ridiculous that there are people calling Michelle Obama fat for having a figure that is more fit than the average American woman. I don't find her attractive but to call her fat? Those are some seriously unrealistic standards.

She has a fat ass.

(02-29-2016, 10:29 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And these posts are supposed to be What I like.   It's an opinon and since StLucieBengal is at the top of This post I feel I should be able to state that opinion.

Mellow

(02-29-2016, 11:28 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: For me michelle Obama being ugly and too thick is a fact.  Hence why I made the statement.   This is all subjective and somehow you think that shaming me and Women from a whole section of the world is going to somehow change how I view her......    I don't think a fat female Wayne Brady is something to be excited about ....    But like I said .....   You go ahead and enjoy looking at that lol.

It's tough sledding when all they can visually compliment a woman on is her shoulders.   I am only acknowledging that and being blunt.   Any man here who is married knows what will happen if you go straight to the shoulders to compliment.

It's nice to see that you are finally admitting to the sweeping generalizations to somehow insult me or my wife.    What's crazy is you got on the soapbox to defend michelle Obama.   Why do you care?   She is an idiot..... Which is bad for her since she is also fugly.

Mellow

Yes.  I think shaming women because they don't reach your superior level of beauty is wrong, bad, awful, etc.

You do not.

You are shallow.

And have no understanding of irony.

Carry on.

RE: Vote Melania! - fredtoast - 02-29-2016

(02-29-2016, 10:32 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote:    

Michelle Obama = good ....   Because she put herself and career ahead of family.   

Except she never did this.  

Ever.

RE: Vote Melania! - Vlad - 02-29-2016

Michelle Obama in the morning lol.

[Image: Z4cIq2K.jpg]

RE: Vote Melania! - CKwi88 - 02-29-2016

This is much more acceptable than voting for Hillary because she's a woman I'm sure.

RE: Vote Melania! - Nately120 - 02-29-2016

Hmm, if only Trump held his holy marital vows sacred we could be ogling his first wife.

[Image: 2AE44D0700000578-3177472-Ivana_Trump-m-1...914219.jpg]

[Image: ivana-trump.jpg]