Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Ask Jim Owczarski - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Ask Jim Owczarski (/Thread-Ask-Jim-Owczarski)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

RE: Ask Jim Owczarski - OkamiW - 08-14-2015

Not a question, just wanted to say thanks Jim for all this amazing info you give us, really cool to read and makes me feel more connected to the team since I can't make it out to Cinci much!

RE: Ask Jim Owczarski - bengalfan74 - 08-15-2015

Many Thanks Jim, great stuff !

RE: Ask Jim Owczarski - BritishBengal - 08-15-2015

We all really appreciate the time you put into responding to our questions Jim, means a lot, cheers mate.

RE: Ask Jim Owczarski - BengalFanInNJ - 08-17-2015

I have a dumb question. When a team holds joint practices with another team for 2 days, do they pack EVERYTHING with them and go? By everything, I mean all the equipment such as tackling/blocking sleds, weights, medical equipment like tubs, etc. Seems like an awful lot of stuff to bring for just a few days. In our case, did the Giants pack all the stuff or does the "home" team provide them with it.

RE: Ask Jim Owczarski - EatonFan - 08-17-2015

Position by position which players are "on the bubble" and which of the bubble players do you feel have the best chance of either being claimed or traded?

RE: Ask Jim Owczarski - RoyleRedlegs - 08-17-2015

Is this indicative of how the Bengals see the center position?

[Image: 658.png]

RE: Ask Jim Owczarski - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-17-2015

(08-17-2015, 07:13 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Is this indicative of how the Bengals see the center position?

[Image: 658.png]

Sure hope not.

RE: Ask Jim Owczarski - Shake n Blake - 08-17-2015

(08-14-2015, 02:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks Mr O. and is there anything we can do to repay your service. ie like on facebook, follow on twitter, ect...

I look out for his articles on my cincinnati.com Bengals app.

RE: Ask Jim Owczarski - GarbageDisposal - 08-17-2015

Hello Jim, glad to have you covering the Bengals. I can actually tolerate reading your articles in the Enquirer.

My question is have you ever had a fantasy team named Owczarski & Hutch?

RE: Ask Jim Owczarski - jowczarski - 08-17-2015

(08-17-2015, 09:32 PM)GarbageDisposal Wrote: Hello Jim, glad to have you covering the Bengals. I can actually tolerate reading your articles in the Enquirer.

My question is have you ever had a fantasy team named Owczarski & Hutch?

I'll get to this one in tomorrow's Walkthrough - posts around 10 a.m.!

(08-14-2015, 02:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks Mr O. and is there anything we can do to repay your service. ie like on facebook, follow on twitter, ect...

Thanks! And YES - just click my profile and in the top right you'll see the hyperlinks to the various accounts you can follow (and interact) with me at - I appreciate it! 

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I'll get to you guys this weekend as I'm traveling to Tampa Bay - keep 'em coming!

But I will give y'all a shoutout again in tomorrow's Walkthrough!

RE: Ask Jim Owczarski - GarbageDisposal - 08-18-2015

(08-17-2015, 11:25 PM)jowczarski Wrote: Thanks for the compliments everyone! I'll get to you guys this weekend as I'm traveling to Tampa Bay - keep 'em coming!

But I will give y'all a shoutout again in tomorrow's Walkthrough!

Thanks! Raekwon himself noticed your challenge! Look out for a Jim Owczarski reference on his next track.

Cruisin around like my name is Starsky
I stay on my beat like Jim Owczarski

RE: Ask Jim Owczarski - Vas Deferens - 08-18-2015

(08-18-2015, 03:18 PM)GarbageDisposal Wrote: Thanks! Raekwon himself noticed your challenge! Look out for a Jim Owczarski reference on his next track.

Cruisin around like my name is Starsky
I stay on my beat like Jim Owczarski

This is fantastic

RE: Ask Jim Owczarski - orangeandblackblood - 08-19-2015

Welcome to the Jungle, Jim.
I have a couple a questions.
1. How is D Dennard's injury / progress? Is he practicing? I was impressed by his and D Kirk's performances last year and am looking forward to seeing them on the field together this year.
2. What's the deal with V Burfict? Is he still just on the rehab field.
I went to practice a couple of weeks ago and I could have sworn that he was fielding punts (just for fun).

RE: Ask Jim Owczarski - XenoMorph - 08-21-2015

(08-19-2015, 03:00 AM)orangeandblackblood Wrote: Welcome to the Jungle, Jim.
I have a couple a questions.
1. How is D Dennard's injury / progress? Is he practicing? I was impressed by his and D Kirk's performances last year and am looking forward to seeing them on the field together this year.
2. What's the deal with V Burfict? Is he still just on the rehab field.
I went to practice a couple of weeks ago and I could have sworn that he was fielding punts (just for fun).

(i can tell you what i remember about Burfict is that hes rehabing till hes not lol.. and they hope to get him back for the 3rd preseason game was the last update.... so by Friday we should know more)

RE: Ask Jim Owczarski - EatonFan - 08-21-2015

I've always been curious to know just how often other teams call the Bengals with trade offers? I'm sure the majority of them are declined. Are the Bengals actively trying to pull a trade or have they offered any of late? Thanks.

RE: Ask Jim Owczarski - Cure4CF - 08-21-2015

(08-17-2015, 11:21 PM)jowczarski Wrote: Thanks! And YES - just click my profile and in the top right you'll see the hyperlinks to the various accounts you can follow (and interact) with me at - I appreciate it! 

I think if you linked (some and  if not all of them) in your posts, you would get a little more traffic from here.  Just my opinion, but I doubt anyone would have a problem w/ it because we all really appreciate ya!   Rock On

RE: Ask Jim Owczarski - Bengalholic - 08-22-2015

(08-21-2015, 11:20 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: I think if you linked (some and  if not all of them) in your posts, you would get a little more traffic from here.  Just my opinion, but I doubt anyone would have a problem w/ it because we all really appreciate ya!   Rock On

His follow links have always been located in his sig area underneath every one of his posts. ThumbsUp

Jim, I bolded your links so that they are a little more noticeable.

RE: Ask Jim Owczarski - BURROWorBUST - 08-22-2015

Nice piece on Kumerow, Jim. Love reading about his work ethic. He's a Marvin Lewis kind of guy in that regard. I think he'll find a team. With our 3 TEs, however, I'm not sure what he adds to our corps of receivers. If he can be a steady possession guy to spell our "Big 3," I think he has a shot.