Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Saudi's threaten U.S. If congress passes 9/11 bill - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Saudi's threaten U.S. If congress passes 9/11 bill (/Thread-Saudi-s-threaten-U-S-If-congress-passes-9-11-bill)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Saudi's threaten U.S. If congress passes 9/11 bill - Devils Advocate - 04-17-2016

Link

Quote:WASHINGTON — 

Not sure why the paragraph I quoted isn't showing, but the story is in the link. 

RE: Saudi's threaten U.S. If congress passes 9/11 bill - Stewy - 04-17-2016

Good for the Saudi's. It is a dumb ass bill.

RE: Saudi's threaten U.S. If congress passes 9/11 bill - xxlt - 04-17-2016

(04-17-2016, 02:08 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Link

Not sure why the paragraph I quoted isn't showing, but the story is in the link. 

Given the long history of the Bush family and the House of Saud Congress may have a tiger by the tail. If a Saudi government connection ever was exposed it could lead directly to a connection in our government and this may be more than anything else why Obama opposes the bill. He isn't choosing Saudi Arabian government over US citizens but US government over US citizens.

How do you like that DA, my conspiracy theory loving friend?

RE: Saudi's threaten U.S. If congress passes 9/11 bill - Devils Advocate - 04-17-2016

(04-17-2016, 09:42 AM)xxlt Wrote: Given the long history of the Bush family and the House of Saud Congress may have a tiger by the tail. If a Saudi government connection ever was exposed it could lead directly to a connection in our government and this may be more than anything else why Obama opposes the bill. He isn't choosing Saudi Arabian government over US citizens but US government over US citizens.

Love it! And you're right ... conspiracies aside. 

RE: Saudi's threaten U.S. If congress passes 9/11 bill - Devils Advocate - 04-17-2016

(04-17-2016, 04:07 AM)Stewy Wrote: Good for the Saudi's.  It is a dumb ass bill.

Yeah because none of the hijackers were from S.A. and no evidence points to that government's involvement complacency. and our own government didn't whisk Saudi nationals outta the country in secrecy while no other planes were allowed to fly ... 

Why would they even care about this bill ...if they didn't have anything to hide?

RE: Saudi's threaten U.S. If congress passes 9/11 bill - fredtoast - 04-17-2016

(04-17-2016, 10:50 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Why would they even care about this bill ...if they didn't have anything to hide?

Because it could de-stabilize international relationships all over the globe.

No one wants the United States to be called into courts all over the world to defend claims against us.

Plus it is just a silly concept.  Courts in the United States have no authority to compel evidence be produced by any other country.  A legitimate trial would be impossible.  It would be nothing but a publicity scam, yet it could lead to Saudi Arabian assets in the US being frozen.

RE: Saudi's threaten U.S. If congress passes 9/11 bill - Goalpost - 04-17-2016

Has the blocked out portions of the 911 report ever been revealed? Maybe i missed it, but i was always skeptical of forming an opinion when information was blocked out.

(04-17-2016, 10:57 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Because it could de-stabilize international relationships all over the globe.

No one wants the United States to be called into courts all over the world to defend claims against us.

Plus it is just a silly concept.  Courts in the United States have no authority to compel evidence be produced by any other country.  A legitimate trial would be impossible.  It would be nothing but a publicity scam, yet it could lead to Saudi Arabian assets in the US being frozen.

The relationship shoulda already been destabilized, on human rights violations, let alone 9/11, much Like we destabablized our relationship(s) With the countries we invaded as a result of the attacks. 

I see your point about litigations. Still, The message may be the point here. 

RE: Saudi's threaten U.S. If congress passes 9/11 bill - Rotobeast - 04-17-2016

(04-17-2016, 09:42 AM)xxlt Wrote: Given the long history of the Bush family and the House of Saud Congress may have a tiger by the tail. If a Saudi government connection ever was exposed it could lead directly to a connection in our government and this may be more than anything else why Obama opposes the bill. He isn't choosing Saudi Arabian government over US citizens but US government over US citizens.

But it would benefit Obama to expose SA, due to him being so heavily vested in alternative energy.

>expose Saudis
>rile up rednecks "we ain't buyin nuttin from no stinkin Arabian"
>............
>profit

(04-17-2016, 11:48 AM)Goalpost Wrote: Has the blocked out portions of the 911 report ever been revealed?  Maybe i missed it, but i was always skeptical of forming an opinion when information was blocked out.

Well then, let's get that info out in the public. Oh, our gov't doesn't want that info known? Wonder why ....

(04-17-2016, 11:51 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Well then, let's get that info out in the public. Oh, our gov't doesn't want that info known? Wonder why ....

Because Soros and the Rothschild's want it that way.
Ninja

(04-17-2016, 11:50 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: The relationship shoulda already been destabilized, on human rights violations, let alone 9/11, much Like we destabablized our relationship(s) With the countries we invaded as a result of the attacks. 

I am noty just talking about Saudi Arabia.  Have you ever heard of the litigation practice of going after the "deep pockets"?  Well the United Sates has the deepest pockets on the planet.

What are we going to do when every time a plane goes down in a foreign country a foreign court finds that the United States government was involved and all of our assets in that country are frozen?

RE: Saudi's threaten U.S. If congress passes 9/11 bill - bfine32 - 04-17-2016

I'll freely admit I do not know all the legal ramifications of this Bill; but I will say that I don't think anyone can blame the families for wanting answers.

(04-17-2016, 11:48 AM)Goalpost Wrote: Has the blocked out portions of the 911 report ever been revealed?  Maybe i missed it, but i was always skeptical of forming an opinion when information was blocked out.

All of thre info from the official 9-11 commission report has been released.

the information that has not been released is from a congressional investigation.  Supposedly it only implicates lower l;evel Saudi Officials, but I agree 100% that it should all be released.  It is possible that the info is not from a reliable source or else it may compromise some undercover source of intelligence, but as long as they keep it secret all it does is let people guess about what it actually says.

(04-17-2016, 12:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am noty just talking about Saudi Arabia.  Have you ever heard of the litigation practice of going after the "deep pockets"?  Well the United Sates has the deepest pockets on the planet.

What are we going to do when every time a plane goes down in a foreign country a foreign court finds that the United States government was involved and all of our assets in that country are frozen?

Threaten to go back on the gold standard and create chaos ?

RE: Saudi's threaten U.S. If congress passes 9/11 bill - xxlt - 04-17-2016

(04-17-2016, 10:57 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Because it could de-stabilize international relationships all over the globe.

Yes, there is a U.S. jurisdiction issue. What about pursuing the matter in the International Criminal Court instead of in U.S. courts?

(04-17-2016, 12:36 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Threaten to go back on the gold standard and create chaos ?

No one cares about gold anymore.  It has no intrinsic value.  It is just worth what people say it is worth and that changes every day.

Which country is better off?  One with a pile of gold, or one with a thriving industrial/commercial based economy? 

(04-17-2016, 12:38 PM)xxlt Wrote: Yes, there is a U.S. jurisdiction issue. What about pursuing the matter in the International Criminal Court instead of in U.S. courts?

We can't because we refused to become a member of the ICC.

RE: Saudi's threaten U.S. If congress passes 9/11 bill - Devils Advocate - 04-19-2016

(04-17-2016, 01:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No one cares about gold anymore.  It has no intrinsic value.  It is just worth what people say it is worth and that changes every day.

Which country is better off?  One with a pile of gold, or one with a thriving industrial/commercial based economy? 

Gold has and always will have value. Guess that's why countries have recently asked us to give theirs back. Or why it was confiscated in our country 100 years ago. 

Seriously, this a stupid comment. 

RE: Saudi's threaten U.S. If congress passes 9/11 bill - Devils Advocate - 04-19-2016

(04-17-2016, 01:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We can't because we refused to become a member of the ICC.

Care to guess why?