Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Andy Dalton and his wife Jordan host "Date Night" - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Andy Dalton and his wife Jordan host "Date Night" (/Thread-Andy-Dalton-and-his-wife-Jordan-host-Date-Night)

Andy Dalton and his wife Jordan host "Date Night" - Cure4CF - 04-26-2016

Good peoples!  I can really appreciate this and I hope some of you can as well!

Andy Dalton, wife host "Date Night" http://www.fox19.com/story/31824248/andy-dalton-wife-host-date-night

CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton and his wife Jordan hosted "Date Night" at the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza downtown. 

The couples are parents of children receiving treatment at Children's Hospital. 
They were able enjoy a gourmet dinner at Orchids at Palm Court.       
Their kids were upstairs in a ballroom being watched over by 30 to 40 babysitters. 

Jordan and Andy Dalton were among them. 
The kids played video games, visited with the MadCap Puppets, there was even an obstacle course and a cheers to art station. 
The whole night made possible by the Andy and Jordan Dalton Foundation.

RE: Andy Dalton and his wife Jordan host "Date Night" - StLucieBengal - 04-27-2016

They are good people. Glad they are part of the community and that Andy is our QB .

RE: Andy Dalton and his wife Jordan host "Date Night" - wolfkaosaun - 04-27-2016

Dalton is a very caring person and always gives back, even when he was criticized tremendously during last offseason, he still gave back and gave his all.

He's got a good heart, as does his wife. Glad they could do something for those who are suffering. Great job.

RE: Andy Dalton and his wife Jordan host "Date Night" - Sabretooth - 04-27-2016

Wonderful and thoughtful too !

RE: Andy Dalton and his wife Jordan host "Date Night" - masonbengals fan - 04-27-2016

Class act all the way.

RE: Andy Dalton and his wife Jordan host "Date Night" - XenoMorph - 04-27-2016

Class act... Started this foundation before he got that contract extenstion too.

RE: Andy Dalton and his wife Jordan host "Date Night" - RiverRat13 - 04-27-2016

Great story. The Daltons are awesome people.

RE: Andy Dalton and his wife Jordan host "Date Night" - CageTheBengal - 04-27-2016

We're very lucky to have Dalton on and off the field. Tiger

RE: Andy Dalton and his wife Jordan host "Date Night" - THE Bigzoman - 04-27-2016

Aren't the Daltons Evangelicial Christians?

Every time I see Dalton I think of a ginger Ned Flanders.

RE: Andy Dalton and his wife Jordan host "Date Night" - Joelist - 04-27-2016

As noted above they started giving and the foundation and all this while he was still on his rookie contract. I know he is a Christian but as regards evangelical don't know.

RE: Andy Dalton and his wife Jordan host "Date Night" - BonnieBengal - 04-27-2016

(04-26-2016, 11:30 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: Good peoples!  I can really appreciate this and I hope some of you can as well!

Andy Dalton, wife host "Date Night" http://www.fox19.com/story/31824248/andy-dalton-wife-host-date-night

CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton and his wife Jordan hosted "Date Night" at the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza downtown. 

The couples are parents of children receiving treatment at Children's Hospital. 
They were able enjoy a gourmet dinner at Orchids at Palm Court.       
Their kids were upstairs in a ballroom being watched over by 30 to 40 babysitters. 

Jordan and Andy Dalton were among them. 
The kids played video games, visited with the MadCap Puppets, there was even an obstacle course and a cheers to art station. 
The whole night made possible by the Andy and Jordan Dalton Foundation.

Andy and Jordan have done a lot of great things for Children's Hospital.   One of the many reasons why I'm glad he's our QB.

RE: Andy Dalton and his wife Jordan host "Date Night" - Awful Llama - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 01:16 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Aren't the Daltons Evangelicial Christians?

Every time I see Dalton I think of a ginger Ned Flanders.

Jordan > Maude Flanders.

RE: Andy Dalton and his wife Jordan host "Date Night" - Wyche'sWarrior - 04-28-2016

Class act as usual, too bad so many can't show them class in return......over a damn game. Rolleyes 

RE: Andy Dalton and his wife Jordan host "Date Night" - yellowxdiscipline - 04-28-2016

Saw this yesterday. Andy is a class act. Sorry but I don't ever remember CP9's bum ass doing anything like this.

RE: Andy Dalton and his wife Jordan host "Date Night" - Awful Llama - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 10:08 AM)Wyche Wrote: Class act as usual, too bad so many can't show them class in return......over a damn game. Rolleyes 

I've promised to limit my booing Andy to only those occasions when he plays a sport for charity.  Join me, Cincinnati!

[Image: Andy_Dalton_Softball_Game_Home_Run.jpg]