Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Wal Mart BRAWL! - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Wal Mart BRAWL! (/Thread-Wal-Mart-BRAWL)

Pages: 1 2 3

Wal Mart BRAWL! - Nately120 - 06-16-2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKtOvFpEhIM

THIS is a pretty interesting video and it got even better when I saw the comments section being full of people arguing (go figure) over whether or not people should have stepped in and broken up said fight. Both women involved are white, so the race angle is (mostly) out of the picture BUT the fact that one woman's 6 year old son is joining in and helping his mom beat down her opponent is a hoot/troubling(?) as well.

This video pretty much has it all, and I figured I'd see what the comments were from this crew. Personally, I wouldn't have watched in person, but I certainly wouldn't have intervened and I don't blame people for not wanting to get in the middle of that mess. On the "news" side of things, the brawl was declared mutual and charges weren't pressed but the woman who instructed her son to kick the other woman in the face while she was down was arrested for child endangerment or some such.

Welp, enjoy! I'll be interested to hear the comments that ensue.

RE: Wal Mart BRAWL! - michaelsean - 06-16-2015

I'm pretty sure with the kid there i would have done something, but I can't say for sure. That kid has no chance.

RE: Wal Mart BRAWL! - Wyche'sWarrior - 06-16-2015

Yet another reason I hates the Wal Marts......

RE: Wal Mart BRAWL! - jason - 06-16-2015

(06-16-2015, 11:40 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yet another reason I hates the Wal Marts......

It's kinda sad that a Wal Mart patron, at a store 10 minutes from my house, took it upon himself to dial 911 on a black man browsing while carrying a pellet gun (that he picked up in the store).  That person gave a shoddy account of that man's behavior, and he was gunned down as a result.  While these two sows roll around on the ground and create a ruckus, the trash in the area whip out there phones and stand there in awe.  This went on for 4-5 minutes.  I think at one point you can hear a man say something like "somebody should stop this".  There are easily 50 cameras in any Wal Mart.  Where was security?  That punk kid, who will be in the joint at 18, should have been charged with some kind of destruction of property to get him accustomed to what his life will be like.

I'm surrounded by trash on a daily basis.  These broads actually remind me of the people that live across the street from me.  This behavior is not shocking to me.  It just burns my ass that John Crawford was needlessly shot down at a Wal Mart, while this shit goes on for minutes.

RE: Wal Mart BRAWL! - 6andcounting - 06-16-2015

"Attention shoppers. White trash fight in aisle 6."

(06-16-2015, 01:08 PM)jason Wrote: It's kinda sad that a Wal Mart patron, at a store 10 minutes from my house, took it upon himself to dial 911 on a black man browsing while carrying a pellet gun (that he picked up in the store).  That person gave a shoddy account of that man's behavior, and he was gunned down as a result.  While these two sows roll around on the ground and create a ruckus, the trash in the area whip out there phones and stand there in awe.  This went on for 4-5 minutes.  I think at one point you can hear a man say something like "somebody should stop this".  There are easily 50 cameras in any Wal Mart.  Where was security?  That punk kid, who will be in the joint at 18, should have been charged with some kind of destruction of property to get him accustomed to what his life will be like.

I'm surrounded by trash on a daily basis.  These broads actually remind me of the people that live across the street from me.  This behavior is not shocking to me.  It just burns my ass that John Crawford was needlessly shot down at a Wal Mart, while this shit goes on for minutes.
The guy who lied to 911 was never charged with anything, correct?

RE: Wal Mart BRAWL! - JustWinBaby - 06-16-2015

This doesn't have the beginning where you see the fat blonde get up out of her scooter to rumble (yeah, she looks really disabled, huh?)

RE: Wal Mart BRAWL! - Johnny Cupcakes - 06-16-2015

I feel bad for that kid. He's been set up to fail from the very beginning.

(06-16-2015, 01:55 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The guy who lied to 911 was never charged with anything, correct?

Not to my knowledge...

RE: Wal Mart BRAWL! - Nately120 - 06-16-2015

(06-16-2015, 01:08 PM)jason Wrote: It's kinda sad that a Wal Mart patron, at a store 10 minutes from my house, took it upon himself to dial 911 on a black man browsing while carrying a pellet gun (that he picked up in the store).  That person gave a shoddy account of that man's behavior, and he was gunned down as a result.  While these two sows roll around on the ground and create a ruckus, the trash in the area whip out there phones and stand there in awe.  This went on for 4-5 minutes.  I think at one point you can hear a man say something like "somebody should stop this".  There are easily 50 cameras in any Wal Mart.  Where was security?  That punk kid, who will be in the joint at 18, should have been charged with some kind of destruction of property to get him accustomed to what his life will be like.

I agree with the unfairness of the two situations, but I can't fault anyone for not breaking it up.  I mean, what's the point?  The women were fighting over next to nothing so I doubt they're going to listen to somebody telling them to stop.  You can just see by the way both women and the kid reacted to whatever affront faced them by reacting with violence and screaming that they're just made for each other.

Call me a cynic, but as a man in this country I am exceedingly wary of putting my hands on a woman or a kid in anything but the most dire of situations.  This didn't seem so dire to me.  Seemed like two people who probably get in fights all the time, so let them punch themselves into oblivion.

(06-16-2015, 02:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I agree with the unfairness of the two situations, but I can't fault anyone for not breaking it up.  I mean, what's the point?  The women were fighting over next to nothing so I doubt they're going to listen to somebody telling them to stop.  You can just see by the way both women and the kid reacted to whatever affront faced them by reacting with violence and screaming that they're just made for each other.

Call me a cynic, but as a man in this country I am exceedingly wary of putting my hands on a woman or a kid in anything but the most dire of situations.  This didn't seem so dire to me.  Seemed like two people who probably get in fights all the time, so let them punch themselves into oblivion.
I agree with you... Especially with that kid involved.  If you were to knock him over while playing peacemaker, lookout!  It just bugs me that people feel the need to stand around, and record this kind of shit.  And again, I'm pretty sure there is paid security lurking in the store somewhere.  If it takes them that long to respond, they must have huge losses to theft at that store.

(06-16-2015, 02:16 PM)jason Wrote: I agree with you... Especially with that kid involved.  If you were to knock him over while playing peacemaker, lookout!  It just bugs me that people feel the need to stand around, and record this kind of shit.  And again, I'm pretty sure there is paid security lurking in the store somewhere.  If it takes them that long to respond, they must have huge losses to theft at that store.

When the people said something to the kid about not kicking the woman he walked over and started yelling at them and puffing his chest out.  I don't think I've ever seen a kid that age have such a brazen chip on his shoulder towards "authority" but he was obviously emulating his mother in all things.  Also, I believe stores like Wal Mart have "loss prevention" security that are there to prevent loss and passively reduce shoplifting, not really secure the place. 

I used to work operations and security for a sports team and we sold lots of beer and it was a situation where people are divided into different factions identifiable by sight; security was needed, mostly because of the nature of the business (and the organization made money on, and promoted such acrimony).  Wal Mart?  They only seem guilty of bringing people into close quarters, which does indeed lead to fights...but I don't think they are culpable outside of that.  Ugh, I just defended Wal Mart.

RE: Wal Mart BRAWL! - Belsnickel - 06-16-2015

(06-16-2015, 02:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: When the people said something to the kid about not kicking the woman he walked over and started yelling at them and puffing his chest out.  I don't think I've ever seen a kid that age have such a brazen chip on his shoulder towards "authority" but he was obviously emulating his mother in all things.  Also, I believe stores like Wal Mart have "loss prevention" security that are there to prevent loss and passively reduce shoplifting, not really secure the place. 

I used to work operations and security for a sports team and we sold lots of beer and it was a situation where people are divided into different factions identifiable by sight; security was needed, mostly because of the nature of the business (and the organization made money on, and promoted such acrimony).  Wal Mart?  They only seem guilty of bringing people into close quarters, which does indeed lead to fights...but I don't think they are culpable outside of that.  Ugh, I just defended Wal Mart.

You are correct about Wal-Mart's loss prevention. They typically have a small team that will be wandering the store (or in their office which is usually in one of the entranceways in case you wondered about those doors ever) and they watch both employees and shoppers. They aren't going to break up a fight, though, not their thing.

RE: Wal Mart BRAWL! - XenoMorph - 06-16-2015

2 fat chicks fighting is much different than someone carrying a gun (or what looks to be a real gun ) in the open.

but as far as people not interferring its smart on their behalf cause now you will get sued for anything...

attempt to save someones life and succeed but cause premant damage and your more than likely be facing a lawsuit. Best you can do is call the cops and let them deal with it.

(06-16-2015, 02:40 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: You are correct about Wal-Mart's loss prevention. They typically have a small team that will be wandering the store (or in their office which is usually in one of the entranceways in case you wondered about those doors ever) and they watch both employees and shoppers. They aren't going to break up a fight, though, not their thing.
What do they do if a shoplifter gets aggressive?

(06-16-2015, 02:50 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: 2 fat chicks fighting is much different than someone carrying a gun (or what looks to be a real gun ) in the open.

but as far as people not interferring its smart on their behalf cause now you will get sued for anything...

attempt to save someones life and succeed but cause premant damage and your more than likely be facing a lawsuit.   Best you can do is call the cops and let them deal with it.
Or in this case, pull out the old I Phone and try and get this shit on YouTube.

(06-16-2015, 02:54 PM)jason Wrote: What do they do if a shoplifter gets aggressive?

Get beaten up and then worry how they're going to pay for an emergency room visit without health insurance?

(06-16-2015, 02:50 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: 2 fat chicks fighting is much different than someone carrying a gun (or what looks to be a real gun ) in the open.

attempt to save someones life and succeed but cause premant damage and your more than likely be facing a lawsuit.   Best you can do is call the cops and let them deal with it.

That lady would have sued until she had a real Cadillac to go with that Walmart Cadillac she rolled off of. 

RE: Wal Mart BRAWL! - SteelCitySouth - 06-16-2015

(06-16-2015, 11:40 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yet another reason I hates the Wal Marts......

You're a glass half empty kind of old person.  See for me...this is every reason to go to a Walmart.   Smirk

(06-16-2015, 03:13 PM)6andcounting Wrote: That lady would have sued until she had a real Cadillac to go with that Walmart Cadillac she rolled off of. 

I forgot the one woman went from piloting a scooter through the aisles to practically jump-kicking someone in a matter of seconds.  Honestly, if I saw that in a comedy skit I would say it was too perfect to be believed.