Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Texas responds to Obama and his bathroom dream - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Texas responds to Obama and his bathroom dream (/Thread-Texas-responds-to-Obama-and-his-bathroom-dream)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Texas responds to Obama and his bathroom dream - StLucieBengal - 05-13-2016

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/13/straight-into-the-paper-shredder-texans-the-first-to-decry-obamas-school-directive-about-transgender-bathrooms/

It won't let me copy and paste this whole thing.   A little help would be appreciated

RE: Texas responds to Obama and his bathroom dream - Rotobeast - 05-13-2016

I can see Dr. King's "I have dream" speech being bastardised into Obama trans-related material, as we speak.

RE: Texas responds to Obama and his bathroom dream - StLucieBengal - 05-13-2016

(05-13-2016, 10:13 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: RI can see Dr. King's "I have dream" speech being bastardised into Obama trans-related material, as we speak.

It's all just ridiculous and yet another over reach by an incompetent president 

RE: Texas responds to Obama and his bathroom dream - Vlad - 05-13-2016

(05-13-2016, 10:13 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I can see Dr. King's "I have dream" speech being bastardised into Obama trans-related material, as we speak.

This was posted on another thread...Loretta Lynch compares trans toilet discrimination to Jim Crow.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/09/doj-banning-grown-men-from-your-daughters-school-locker-room-is-just-like-jim-crow/

The trans need a Rosa Parks. Some trans who refused to sit on a toilet in the mens restroom when he was told he had to.

(05-13-2016, 10:23 PM)Vlad Wrote: This was posted on another thread...Loretta Lynch compares trans toilet discrimination to Jim Crow.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/05/09/doj-banning-grown-men-from-your-daughters-school-locker-room-is-just-like-jim-crow/

This is exactly why this guy and his administration are just in over their heads.   

RE: Texas responds to Obama and his bathroom dream - treee - 05-13-2016

There were no issues until certain states decided to start antagonizing a vulnerable demographic.

(05-13-2016, 10:34 PM)treee Wrote: There were no issues until certain states decided to start antagonizing a vulnerable demographic.

Vulnerable lol. 

They put themselves in this position.  

RE: Texas responds to Obama and his bathroom dream - Vlad - 05-13-2016

(05-13-2016, 10:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is exactly why this guy and his administration are just in over their heads.   

I don't think it's over their heads. This is the only shit they're good at.

RE: Texas responds to Obama and his bathroom dream - Rotobeast - 05-13-2016

(05-13-2016, 10:37 PM)Vlad Wrote: I don't think it's over their heads. This is the only shit they're good at.

And I think it's a smokescreen for something, just like the confederate flag bs that took attention off of the TPP.
I can't remember where I seen it, but supposedly we have a leaking nuclear reactor in the US.

(05-13-2016, 10:46 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: And I think it's a smokescreen for something, just like the confederate flag bs that took attention off of the TPP.
I can't remember where I seen it, but supposedly we have a leaking nuclear reactor in the US.

We also have Kerry in Europe campaigning for business to go to Iran.   

I agree with a smokescreen.   This guy is slimy...  He might have one of the most corrupt administrations when it's all said and done.  

RE: Texas responds to Obama and his bathroom dream - GMDino - 05-14-2016

(05-13-2016, 10:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We also have Kerry in Europe campaigning for business to go to Iran.   

I agree with a smokescreen.   This guy is slimy...  He might have one of the most corrupt administrations when it's all said and done.  

So the administration tells all states that Title IX means they have to treat everyone equally...and that means he's out to do something nefarious...again.  Something that has never happened...again.

We get you don't like the guy...but how about a fact or two instead of just chest thumping and opinion?

Anyway....

[Image: c259e6e6781af41cea5cc516bea89b66.jpg]

RE: Texas responds to Obama and his bathroom dream - bfine32 - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 10:10 AM)GMDino Wrote: So the administration tells all states that Title IX means they have to treat everyone equally...and that means he's out to do something nefarious...again.  Something that has never happened...again.

We get you don't like the guy...but how about a fact or two instead of just chest thumping and opinion?

Anyway....

Wasn't Hillary in Obama's administration?

As to the OP here is my "official" view on same-sex facilities:

The government should not tell private companies who can use what. If they say male use male and female use female or if they sat men use men and women use women; it is their choice and no one is being discriminated. If a customer is uncomfortable with the business's policy then take you business (pun intended) elsewhere.

The government must speak on public facilities such as those in public schools and government buildings. To me that one comes down to which population the public policy discriminates against the most. I am just of the opinion that our current culture is much more in-tuned with using facilities that match your body, not your mind. If you are uncomfortable using the facility that matches your body; either get over it long enough to do what you got to do, hold it, or go elsewhere (the same advice would be given to someone that is uncomfortable with males using female facilities and vice versa).

The optimal option would be to assign a third gender-neutral facility. But I have read cases where some feel discriminated against because they must use those.

RE: Texas responds to Obama and his bathroom dream - StLucieBengal - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 10:10 AM)GMDino Wrote: So the administration tells all states that Title IX means they have to treat everyone equally...and that means he's out to do something nefarious...again.  Something that has never happened...again.

Anyway....

There has been nothing but corruption flowing from this administration.   The issue is that we have no one willing to move forward because they are controlled by the administration.   

(05-14-2016, 02:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There has been nothing but corruption flowing from this administration.   The issue is that we have no one willing to move forward because they are controlled by the administration.   

Opinion.

Thanks.

(05-14-2016, 02:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: Opinion.

Thanks.

Was Hillary part of Obama's administration? How about General Petraeus?

Perhaps the meme is not "facts"

(05-13-2016, 10:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We also have Kerry in Europe campaigning for business to go to Iran.   

(05-14-2016, 02:17 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There has been nothing but corruption flowing from this administration.   The issue is that we have no one willing to move forward because they are controlled by the administration.   

Those are opinions.

(05-14-2016, 03:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Was Hillary part of Obama's administration? How about General Petraeus?

Perhaps the meme is not "facts"

Sorry.  You were right.  Two investigated.

Clearly the most corrupt administration ever.   Mellow

RE: Texas responds to Obama and his bathroom dream - StLucieBengal - 05-14-2016

(05-14-2016, 02:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: Opinion.

Thanks.

IRS targeting conservatives 

Benghazi 

Operation fast and furious 

Various executive order abuses 

The list can go on...    

(05-14-2016, 03:39 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: IRS targeting conservatives 

Benghazi 

Operation fast and furious 

Various executive order abuses 

The list can go on...    

Oh!  You want to include all the investigations that came up with ZERO and were politically motivated?

My bad.

Your opinion is still wrong but at least I see where it is coming from.

(05-14-2016, 03:22 PM)GMDino Wrote: Those are opinions.

Sorry.  You were right.  Two investigated.

Clearly the most corrupt administration ever.   Mellow

Petraus was more than investigated and Clinton is not out of the woods yet. But that's just 2 off the top of my head. I didn't say Obama had the most corrupt administration ever; that's just something you wish I had said so you could have a point. I just disagreed with the meme that said zero.

(05-14-2016, 04:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Petraus was more than investigated and Clinton is not out of the woods yet. But that's just 2 off the top of my head. I didn't say Obama had the most corrupt administration ever; that's just something you wish I had said so you could have a point. I just disagreed with the meme that said zero.

I know YOU didn't...but YOU had to defend Lucy who did say it.

But carry on...