Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Browns release WR Brian Hartline - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Browns release WR Brian Hartline (/Thread-Browns-release-WR-Brian-Hartline)

Browns release WR Brian Hartline - QueenCitySouth - 05-23-2016

Signed with the Browns in 2015 after 6 seasons with the Dolphins.

46 catches for 523 yards and 2 TDs in 2015.

RE: Browns release WR Brian Hartline - Essex Johnson - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 03:02 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Signed with the Browns in 2015 after 6 seasons with the Dolphins.

no surprise with the amount of WRs they just drafted.

RE: Browns release WR Brian Hartline - ochocincos - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 03:02 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Signed with the Browns in 2015 after 6 seasons with the Dolphins.

Wow. Gotta say, this shocks me. Hartline was the second-best WR for the Browns last year and was one of the only remaining vet WRs the Browns had for this upcoming season.

I thought they'd release Hawkins before Hartline.

RE: Browns release WR Brian Hartline - Essex Johnson - 05-23-2016

(05-23-2016, 03:42 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Wow. Gotta say, this shocks me. Hartline was the second-best WR for the Browns last year and was one of the only remaining vet WRs the Browns had for this upcoming season.

I thought they'd release Hawkins before Hartline.

you forget one big thing... Hue had Hawkins while he was coaching here.. Hawkins will fit into Hue and his system better

RE: Browns release WR Brian Hartline - BengalChris - 05-23-2016

Every new regime in Cleveland lets go of the previous regime's players, then starts over, basically from scratch. Nothing new this time around. The owner there only has patience for 2 seasons before cleaning house, so no one actually builds a team. That's why they have so many losing seasons in a row.

Does anyone expect them to contend this year? Not really and I doubt they even expect to.

So, then there's 2017, which will again be a mountain of new draft picks and a bunch of guys learning their way. If that team doesn't inspire the fans and make a run, then what? I say we're going to see Hue Jackson looking for another job and Sashi Brown will be an ex-NFL executive with failure written all over his resume considering the only NFL jobs he's ever had have been with the Browns.

RE: Browns release WR Brian Hartline - magikod - 05-28-2016

im surprised by this cut

RE: Browns release WR Brian Hartline - SunsetBengal - 05-28-2016

If the team wanted to bring him in for a look, I'd have no problem with that. In 7 seasons, he's only lost 2 fumbles, and he has 26 tackles. He's a smart player, with reliable hands.

RE: Browns release WR Brian Hartline - guyofthetiger - 05-28-2016

I think the Bengals could use him for insurance if one of the regulars goes down with an injury.