Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
On NFL Netowrk right now - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: On NFL Netowrk right now (/Thread-On-NFL-Netowrk-right-now)

Pages: 1 2

On NFL Netowrk right now - StrictlyBiz - 05-29-2016

The story of the 1988 San Francisco 49ers. 

Tune in and see the game immediately after the last time the Bengals won a playoff game and the game that kicked off the losing streak. 

RE: On NFL Netowrk right now - BigPapaKain - 05-29-2016

(05-29-2016, 05:14 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The story of the 1988 San Francisco 49ers. 

Tune in and see the game immediately after the last time the Bengals won a playoff game and the game that kicked off the losing streak. 

To be fair we won another playoff game a couple of seasons later.

But don't let facts get in the way of your chest puffing.

RE: On NFL Netowrk right now - StrictlyBiz - 05-29-2016

(05-29-2016, 05:17 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: To be fair we won another playoff game a couple of seasons later.

In my defense it's been so long it's hard to keep track. 25 years, 26 years, 27 years, does it really matter at this point? 

(05-29-2016, 05:21 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: In my defense it's been so long it's hard to keep track. 25 years, 26 years, 27 years, does it really matter at this point? 

Only when somebody says something wrong.

RE: On NFL Netowrk right now - StLucieBengal - 05-29-2016

Well played SB .... Well played

RE: On NFL Netowrk right now - rfaulk34 - 05-29-2016

(05-29-2016, 05:14 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The story of the 1988 San Francisco 49ers. 

(05-29-2016, 05:17 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: To be fair we won another playoff game a couple of seasons later.

Oh my goodness....

Total and absolute failure. How could you **** something up that is that easy to google?

LOL. Turdly. Hopefully you just walk away and don't try to mitigate.

(05-29-2016, 05:21 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: In my defense it's been so long it's hard to keep track. 25 years, 26 years, 27 years, does it really matter at this point? 

Oh man......

RE: On NFL Netowrk right now - StrictlyBiz - 05-29-2016

(05-29-2016, 08:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Oh my goodness....

Total and absolute failure. How could you **** something up that is that easy to google?

LOL. Turdly. Hopefully you just walk away and don't try to mitigate.

Oh man......
Hey, they can't all be winners. Even Ruth struck out a few times.  Wink

(05-29-2016, 09:46 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Hey, they can't all be winners. Even Ruth struck out a few times.  Wink

Still, at least this thread isn't based in ignorant hypocrisy.

The other active one is a car wreck.

RE: On NFL Netowrk right now - jason - 05-29-2016

(05-29-2016, 09:48 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Still, at least this thread isn't based in ignorant hypocrisy.

Absolutely.

RE: On NFL Netowrk right now - Beaker - 05-30-2016

(05-29-2016, 09:46 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Hey, they can't all be winners.

You're undeniable proof of that.

I'd say nice attempt at a smack thread...but it really wasn't.

RE: On NFL Netowrk right now - StLucieBengal - 05-30-2016

(05-29-2016, 09:48 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Still, at least this thread isn't based in ignorant hypocrisy.

Feel free to ignore threads.    Posting in a thread isn't mandatory 

RE: On NFL Netowrk right now - BmorePat87 - 05-31-2016

(05-31-2016, 01:58 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Actually I've never put anyone on ignore, so you might want to double check with the voices in that twisted and damaged little brain of yours.

It's not my fault your topics are all based on blind hypocrisy and ignorance (as I already stated). Maybe if you had half a functioning brain you'd come up with something that doesn't suck.

And don't worry about my self control. I've got perfectly fine self control - you're the one who seems to be unable to stop yourself from trying to confront someone.

He's probably referring to me. The words of a racist, homophobe who tries to justify violence against women mean nothing to me. The true coward is the one who defends men when they beat women. 

RE: On NFL Netowrk right now - BigPapaKain - 05-31-2016

(05-31-2016, 02:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He's probably referring to me. The words of a racist, homophobe who tries to justify violence against women mean nothing to me. The true coward is the one who defends men when they beat women. 

Oh I knew who he was talking about - it's just funny that his reality is so warped he makes baseless accusations with alarming regularity.

RE: On NFL Netowrk right now - StLucieBengal - 05-31-2016

(05-31-2016, 01:58 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Actually I've never put anyone on ignore, so you might want to double check with the voices in that twisted and damaged little brain of yours.

It's not my fault your topics are all based on blind hypocrisy and ignorance (as I already stated). Maybe if you had half a functioning brain you'd come up with something that doesn't suck.

And don't worry about my self control. I've got perfectly fine self control - you're the one who seems to be unable to stop yourself from trying to confront someone.

Not sure abou that ... 

RE: On NFL Netowrk right now - Vas Deferens - 05-31-2016

(05-31-2016, 02:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He's probably referring to me. The words of a racist, homophobe who tries to justify violence against women mean nothing to me. The true coward is the one who defends men when they beat women. 

PURP handing out self control honors.   Properly Laughable.  PLOLP.

RE: On NFL Netowrk right now - StLucieBengal - 06-01-2016

Relax Pat whenever anyone mentions the word coward it's not always about you.    It is Odd that you seem to think you fit the bill though....  

RE: On NFL Netowrk right now - GreenCornBengal - 06-01-2016

It's sad you sit in front of the tube and get a boner at every chance to smack talk the Bengals.

You were in such a rush to bash us you couldn't even spell Network right. Your time could be better spent doing more productive things.

You bragging about Steeler Super Bowl wins is one thing, bragging about a Super Bowl loss your rivals went through 28 years ago is a little pathetic, don't you think?

Whatever keeps you from cutting your wrists in your mommas basement I suppose ThumbsUp

RE: On NFL Netowrk right now - BigPapaKain - 06-04-2016

(05-31-2016, 10:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not sure abou that ... 

Depends on what my end game is.

RE: On NFL Netowrk right now - StLucieBengal - 06-04-2016

(06-04-2016, 01:14 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Depends on what my end game is.

If you have an "end game" on a message board then you are already proven you have issues.   

RE: On NFL Netowrk right now - BigPapaKain - 06-04-2016

(06-04-2016, 04:54 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: If you have an "end game" on a message board then you are already proven you have issues.   

Pot/Kettle.