Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Dalton embarrasses himself during playoff time and now at gas stations - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Dalton embarrasses himself during playoff time and now at gas stations (/thread-6606.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Dalton embarrasses himself during playoff time and now at gas stations - Bmoreblitz - 06-02-2016

Andy Vielhaber

‎‏@Vielhaber  
I was just at the gas station with Andy Dalton at the pump next to me and HE DROVE AWAY WITH THE PUMP STILL IN HIS LAND ROVER.

RE: Dalton embarrasses himself during playoff time and now at gas stations - BFritz21 - 06-03-2016

(06-02-2016, 11:52 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Andy Vielhaber

‎‏@Vielhaber  
I was just at the gas station with Andy Dalton at the pump next to me and HE DROVE AWAY WITH THE PUMP STILL IN HIS LAND ROVER.

[Image: oooh-sick-burn.gif]

RE: Dalton embarrasses himself during playoff time and now at gas stations - Vas Deferens - 06-03-2016

‎‏@Vielhaber  

Must have gotten a txt selfie of Jordan spread eagle on a Pilates machine. 

RE: Dalton embarrasses himself during playoff time and now at gas stations - Bmoreblitz - 06-03-2016

Gingervitis is a terrible affliction...

RE: Dalton embarrasses himself during playoff time and now at gas stations - BFritz21 - 06-03-2016

(06-03-2016, 07:30 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Gingervitis is a terrible affliction...

[Image: oooh-sick-burn.gif]

You're going down in flames here, bud  ThumbsUp

RE: Dalton embarrasses himself during playoff time and now at gas stations - Rainbow stiller - 06-03-2016

‎‏@Vielhaber  

1. Is this a brad alt?

That's it, just 1.

RE: Dalton embarrasses himself during playoff time and now at gas stations - OBX Bengal - 06-04-2016

‎‏@Vielhaber  

Very impressive!  Anybody can drive off with the gas nozzle, but to rip the entire gas pump off the concrete and throw it in the back of the Land Rover is bad ass.

RE: Dalton embarrasses himself during playoff time and now at gas stations - BigPapaKain - 06-05-2016

Eh, it's more thread worth than some practice squad turd ball talking about a gorilla.

RE: Dalton embarrasses himself during playoff time and now at gas stations - MrRager - 06-05-2016

(06-03-2016, 07:41 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: [Image: oooh-sick-burn.gif]

You're going down in flames here, bud  ThumbsUp
You've posted this gif like 6 times in the past few days. Did you just see Easy A or something?
(06-05-2016, 02:18 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Eh, it's more thread worth than some practice squad turd ball talking about a gorilla.

Yeah, that thread was a disaster. At least this one involves a starting player..

RE: Dalton embarrasses himself during playoff time and now at gas stations - BigPapaKain - 06-05-2016

(06-05-2016, 05:45 PM)MrRager Wrote: You've posted this gif like 6 times in the past few days. Did you just see Easy A or something?

Yeah, that thread was a disaster. At least this one involves a starting player..

Oh leave him be. He's just being super original like usual.

RE: Dalton embarrasses himself during playoff time and now at gas stations - BFritz21 - 06-05-2016

(06-05-2016, 05:46 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Oh leave him be. He's just being super original like usual.

Coming from a guy that had no way to keep debating a topic, so he just kept posting "cool story, bra.  You should tell it at parties."

The stupidity of some people is amazing.

RE: Dalton embarrasses himself during playoff time and now at gas stations - StLucieBengal - 06-05-2016

(06-05-2016, 07:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Coming from a guy that had no way to keep debating a topic, so he just kept posting "cool story, bra.  You should tell it at parties."

Hey now he has an "end game" 

Probably another one of these RWK's lol 

RE: Dalton embarrasses himself during playoff time and now at gas stations - StLucieBengal - 06-05-2016

This was a great response thread to the Ravens hiring a wife beater to mentor their rookies.

Andy really beat the hell out of that gas pump hose. Not quite as thorough as Ray rice beating his lady though... So you win I guess. About time the Ravens beat Cincy in something

(06-05-2016, 07:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Coming from a guy that had no way to keep debating a topic, so he just kept posting "cool story, bra.  You should tell it at parties."

Hey buddy don't take it personally by order of your over watch.

(06-05-2016, 08:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hey now he has an "end game" 

Probably another one of these RWK's lol 

Some of us are forward thinking.

But since thinking at all is an alien concept to some...

RE: Dalton embarrasses himself during playoff time and now at gas stations - Rotobeast - 06-05-2016

(06-05-2016, 08:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This was a great response thread to the Ravens hiring a wife beater to mentor their rookies.  

Andy really beat the hell out of that gas pump hose.    Not quite as thorough as Ray rice beating his lady though...   So you win I guess.    About time the Ravens beat Cincy in something

Let's not be forgetting the destroyer of towel dispensers.....

[Image: jeff-reed-arrested-moron-douchebag.jpg?q...&strip=all]

RE: Dalton embarrasses himself during playoff time and now at gas stations - StrictlyBiz - 06-05-2016

(06-05-2016, 08:55 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Let's not be forgetting the destroyer of towel dispensers.....

[Image: jeff-reed-arrested-moron-douchebag.jpg?q...&strip=all]

That dispenser had it coming. It was staring at him at 2am in a public restroom in a Sheetz while he was trying to take a leak. I guarantee you'd react the same exact way.
(**this is a joke, Brad. I really don't believe it**)

RE: Dalton embarrasses himself during playoff time and now at gas stations - BmorePat87 - 06-05-2016

lots of purple

RE: Dalton embarrasses himself during playoff time and now at gas stations - Rotobeast - 06-05-2016

(06-05-2016, 09:11 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: That dispenser had it coming. It was staring at him at 2am in a public restroom in a Sheetz while he was trying to take a leak. I guarantee you'd react the same exact way.
(**this is a joke, Brad. I really don't believe it**)

You'd think that he'd be more upset that Giorgio A. Tsoukalos stole his hairstyle.
Ninja

RE: Dalton embarrasses himself during playoff time and now at gas stations - 6andcounting - 06-05-2016

(06-05-2016, 09:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lots of purple

No more bad threads for a while.

Unless Rfaulk comes back.