Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bengals Bring Back Chris Crocker - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Bengals Bring Back Chris Crocker (/Thread-Bengals-Bring-Back-Chris-Crocker)

Bengals Bring Back Chris Crocker - XenoMorph - 06-08-2016

Yep you heard it right the bengals have brought back the one and only chris crocker to the team

(as a coaching intern)

RE: Bengals Bring Back Chris Crocker - jason - 06-08-2016

He's like herpes. He'll stay away for awhile. But deep down, you know he's coming back.

RE: Bengals Bring Back Chris Crocker - Shake n Blake - 06-08-2016

Crock was one of the more intelligent players we've ever had on defense, so it makes sense.

RE: Bengals Bring Back Chris Crocker - XenoMorph - 06-08-2016

(06-08-2016, 12:39 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Crock was one of the more intelligent players we've ever had on defense, so it makes sense.

yeah very smart player that probly extended his career by thru his knownledge of the game...

Good opportunity for him as well...  Might have a thing or 2 to teach the young ones or even hall(if returns)

RE: Bengals Bring Back Chris Crocker - fredtoast - 06-08-2016

[Image: leave-britney-alone.jpg]

RE: Bengals Bring Back Chris Crocker - Joelist - 06-08-2016

I like the notion of Crocker as a coaching intern. He made an NFL career out of being very savvy and smart, and if he can pass that along to the kids in the secondary it is big.

Go back and look at the times we brought Crocker in. The situation always seemed to be the defense giving up stupid big plays by being out of position and getting snookered by trickery or misdirection. Then they would bring Crocker back and the issue would abruptly stop, as he was back there aligning the secondary (sort of like what Dhani brought to the front seven when we had him).

If he can transmit even some of that skill to our young CBs and Safeties it is a good investment.

RE: Bengals Bring Back Chris Crocker - yellowxdiscipline - 06-08-2016

Crocker is smart, keep this guy around for a while.

RE: Bengals Bring Back Chris Crocker - Bengal Dude - 06-08-2016

Looks like he wants to get into coaching, which is great. I know he had talked about becoming an official for a while.

RE: Bengals Bring Back Chris Crocker - BengalChris - 06-08-2016

(06-08-2016, 11:22 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Yep you heard it right the bengals have brought back the one and only chris crocker to the team

(as a coaching intern)

I'm all for this. Guy knows the position well.

RE: Bengals Bring Back Chris Crocker - GreenCornBengal - 06-09-2016

Crocker is very smart and very articulate. The way he was breaking down Bengal film last year was impressive. Glad he's back... but not playing lol

RE: Bengals Bring Back Chris Crocker - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-09-2016

(06-08-2016, 12:39 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Crock was one of the more intelligent players we've ever had on defense, so it makes sense.

Does, gotta give the man props for what he did here with the way he pretty much got the Secondary on the same page.

Plus i can still remember that hit he laid on a Stooler WR. Shocked  I think it was Holmes?