Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
8 dead in SC church shooting - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: 8 dead in SC church shooting (/Thread-8-dead-in-SC-church-shooting)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

8 dead in SC church shooting - Devils Advocate - 06-18-2015

Evidentially, a white guy walked into an all black church and opened fire.

http://myfox8.com/2015/06/17/police-respond-to-report-of-shooting-at-charleston-church/

RE: 8 dead in SC church shooting - Devils Advocate - 06-18-2015

This will be news tomorrow, after ya'll see it on TV.

The concern(s) I'll pose now though, relevant to current events and current threads here, is this about race? Religion? Will it be spun into one or the other by the media? I suppose time will tell ...

RE: 8 dead in SC church shooting - rfaulk34 - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 12:41 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: This will be news tomorrow, after ya'll see it on TV.

The concern(s) I'll pose now though, relevant to current events and current threads here, is this about race? Religion? Will it be spun into one or the other by the media? I suppose time will tell ...

It's about a mentally unstable dickwad doing something stupid.

RE: 8 dead in SC church shooting - Westwood Bengal - 06-18-2015

And our country suffers another terrible loss and adds to the pile of scars that will never heal, without REAL change.

RE: 8 dead in SC church shooting - RoyleRedlegs - 06-18-2015

Ban churches

RE: 8 dead in SC church shooting - Ben Richards - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 02:26 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Ban churches

2nd that

RE: 8 dead in SC church shooting - GMDino - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 12:23 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Evidentially, a white guy walked into an all black church and opened fire.

http://myfox8.com/2015/06/17/police-respond-to-report-of-shooting-at-charleston-church/

A "Just one crazy guy with a gun" production. ™

The protest that will likely happen after?  Thugs and malcontents and professional protesters.   Ninja

RE: 8 dead in SC church shooting - SteelCitySouth - 06-18-2015

Figured since I live here I should provide what I know.

Some piece of garbage goes into the church and sits in with them for about an hour.

He then decides to kill most of the people there. Including a State Senator (Rev. Clementa C. Pinckney).

He leaves one person (as far as we know) alive and tells that person to tell what he/she has seen here.

He up and ghosts the F out.

RE: 8 dead in SC church shooting - GMDino - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 10:04 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Figured since I live here I should provide what I know.

Some piece of garbage goes into the church and sits in with them for about an hour.

He then decides to kill most of the people there.  Including a State Senator (Rev. Clementa C. Pinckney).

He leaves one person (as far as we know) alive and tells that person to tell what he/she has seen here.

Sounds like a movie in the making.

Or a scene for television show at least.  

RE: 8 dead in SC church shooting - michaelsean - 06-18-2015

That's unbelievable. No idea how someone's mind gets to that place.

RE: 8 dead in SC church shooting - XenoMorph - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 10:04 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Figured since I live here I should provide what I know.

He then decides to kill most of the people there. Including a State Senator (Rev. Clementa C. Pinckney).

Could be he had one target in mind and took the rest out too...

whatever the case this doesnt seem the like just the random rampage spree as he bugged out and didnt continue to kill until taken down. (i dont know the area so their might not have been any else around to shoot at.)

Im sure the media will have a field day speculating his motive.

I heard 8 dead at scene 2 sent to hospital were 1 died. there was only 10 people in the church?

RE: 8 dead in SC church shooting - Bmoreblitz - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 10:43 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Could be he had one target in mind and took the rest out too...

whatever the case this doesnt seem the like just the random rampage spree as he bugged out and didnt continue to kill until taken down.  (i dont know the area so their might not have been any else around to shoot at.)  

I heard 8 dead at scene 2 sent to hospital were 1 died.  there was only 10 people in the church?

Are you saying he just sat down in the first church that he passed by and it happened to be black?

RE: 8 dead in SC church shooting - Bmoreblitz - 06-18-2015

My heartfelt condolences to the families and loved ones of those that lost their lives!

(06-18-2015, 10:43 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Could be he had one target in mind and took the rest out too...

whatever the case this doesnt seem the like just the random rampage spree as he bugged out and didnt continue to kill until taken down.  (i dont know the area so their might not have been any else around to shoot at.)  

I heard 8 dead at scene 2 sent to hospital were 1 died.  there was only 10 people in the church?

It was Thursday night at 9...Just a bible study.

(06-18-2015, 10:53 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Are you saying he just sat down in the first church that he passed by and it happened to be black?

It has been reported that he told them that they had to die.  They were raping "our" women and ruining "our" country and they needed to go.  He left one survivor and told that person to tell when had happened and why.

RE: 8 dead in SC church shooting - XenoMorph - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 10:53 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Are you saying he just sat down in the first church that he passed by and it happened to be black?

No i didnt say anything like that. I said it didnt seem like a random shooting spree.

It seems he had a target in mind imo. if he was going for a massacre he would have waited till the church was full. not attack a bible study of 10/11 people

(06-18-2015, 11:44 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: No i didnt say anything like that.  I said it didnt seem like a random shooting spree.

It seems he had a target in mind imo.  if he was going for a massacre  he would have waited till the church was full. not attack a bible study of 10/11 people

Or...He's a P***Y and decided to attack a specific race of people while giving himself the best opportunity to escape.

RE: 8 dead in SC church shooting - michaelsean - 06-18-2015

Based on the picture I saw of him, dude should have been in jail just on potential.

RE: 8 dead in SC church shooting - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 09:36 AM)GMDino Wrote: A "Just one crazy guy with a gun" production. ™

As opposed to what?  A secret government plan to murder black church goers? Rolleyes

Quote:The protest that will likely happen after?  Thugs and malcontents and professional protesters.   Ninja

I see what you did there.

They caught him...In Shelby NC.