Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Is it just me..... - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: News, Help & Feedback (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-News-Help-Feedback)
+--- Thread: Is it just me..... (/Thread-Is-it-just-me--6981)

Is it just me..... - Wyche'sWarrior - 07-20-2016

.....or is anyone else having trouble seeing images on here?  It could very well be the P.O.S. computer I am at here at work, but today, I can no longer see any images.....just the links to them......including sigs.

RE: Is it just me..... - Bengalholic - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 01:37 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....or is anyone else having trouble seeing images on here?  It could very well be the P.O.S. computer I am at here at work, but today, I can no longer see any images.....just the links to them......including sigs.

You can't see any images at all?

RE: Is it just me..... - Wyche'sWarrior - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 02:00 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: You can't see any images at all?

Nope, just the links....

Here's a snapshot of what I see, I hope....

[attachment=233]

RE: Is it just me..... - Bengalholic - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 02:55 PM)Wyche Wrote: Nope, just the links....

I just checked your settings. Your 'display images/videos' option wasn't checked. I changed it, so they should be showing now. Let me know if they are.

(07-20-2016, 03:03 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I just checked your settings. Your 'display images/videos' option wasn't checked. I changed it, so they should be showing now. Let me know if they are.

Ppppppffffffffttttttt!!!!!! Thanks!  I never thought to go into the CP and look at anything.  I didn't change that at any time that I recall......oh well, thanks for the help bro!

RE: Is it just me..... - Tiger Teeth - 07-20-2016

(07-20-2016, 03:09 PM)Wyche Wrote: Ppppppffffffffttttttt!!!!!! Thanks!  I never thought to go into the CP and look at anything.  I didn't change that at any time that I recall......oh well, thanks for the help bro!

Hilarious

It's hell growing old, ain't it 'ol buddy?!

(07-20-2016, 03:17 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Hilarious

It's hell growing old, ain't it 'ol buddy?!

You ain't a kiddin' ol' pal! LMAO

The moral of this story?  It was just me..... Smirk

RE: Is it just me..... - xxlt - 07-24-2016

Well, yesterday nothing would load for me after I logged in - so I wasn't seeing anything but a blank screen and a spinning refresh icon in the URL bar. Never changed a setting, and as far as I know nobody at TBB did either, but today it seems fine. I am blaming this on the chatbox, which probably wasn't even running when I tried to look at stuff yesterday. I just have seen those things gum up and stall boards before.