Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Don't wear anything Steelers around Michael Phelps - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Don't wear anything Steelers around Michael Phelps (/Thread-Don-t-wear-anything-Steelers-around-Michael-Phelps)

Pages: 1 2

Don't wear anything Steelers around Michael Phelps - Vambo - 08-17-2016

RE: Don't wear anything Steelers around Michael Phelps - ballsofsteel - 08-17-2016

He knew the colors though didn't he. If that reporter was wearing Bungal gear he would of thought it was Halloween. Hilarious

RE: Don't wear anything Steelers around Michael Phelps - BmorePat87 - 08-17-2016

(08-17-2016, 06:31 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: He knew the colors though didn't he. If that reporter was wearing Bungal gear he would of thought it was Halloween.  Hilarious

No, he would have thought it was the O's if he saw Orange and Black,

RE: Don't wear anything Steelers around Michael Phelps - jason - 08-17-2016

(08-17-2016, 06:31 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: He knew the colors though didn't he. If that reporter was wearing Bungal gear he would of thought it was Halloween. Hilarious

Michael Phelps, and every other Ravens fan knows all about AJ Green. He's their daddy the same way Vontaze Burfict is yours.

RE: Don't wear anything Steelers around Michael Phelps - BmorePat87 - 08-17-2016

(08-17-2016, 11:25 AM)jason Wrote: Michael Phelps, and every other Ravens fan knows all about AJ Green. He's their daddy the same way Vontaze Burfict is yours.

AJ has as many 100+ yard games against the Ravens (3) as he does games with under 30 yards. Besides his really good 227 yard game last season, he hasn't done much against the Ravens. 

Steve Smith has 2 100+ yard games against the Bengals in 3 starts  as a Raven and none with under 30 yards. Is he their daddy? You're probably going to say "no" because the Ravens lost those games, but then you're getting away from individual performance versus team performance and contradicting your own claim that Burfict is the Steeler's daddy (which is itself patently false as the Ravens collectively are their daddy). 

(08-17-2016, 11:51 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: AJ has as many 100+ yard games against the Ravens (3) as he does games with under 30 yards. Besides his really good 227 yard game last season, he hasn't done much against the Ravens. 

Steve Smith has 2 100+ yard games against the Bengals in 3 starts  as a Raven and none with under 30 yards. Is he their daddy? You're probably going to say "no" because the Ravens lost those games, but then you're getting away from individual performance versus team performance and contradicting your own claim that Burfict is the Steeler's daddy (which is itself patently false as the Ravens collectively are their daddy). 

Steve Smith is in fact, the Bengals' daddy. He has been his entire career. I don't think he's ever been on a team that beat them though. I can't smack that dude. I've always liked him.

(08-17-2016, 12:56 PM)jason Wrote: Steve Smith is in fact, the Bengals' daddy. He has been his entire career. I don't think he's ever been on a team that beat them though. I can't smack that dude. I've always liked him.

Enough about our teams, this is a thread about how the greatest Olympian of all time thinks the Steelers are scrubs. 

Something we can agree on.

(08-17-2016, 01:00 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Enough about our teams, this is a thread about how the greatest Olympian of all time thinks the Steelers are scrubs. 

Phelps and I are a lot alike. We both hate the Steelers, and took aot of bong hits in our 20s....

RE: Don't wear anything Steelers around Michael Phelps - 6andcounting - 08-18-2016

(08-17-2016, 01:00 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Enough about our teams, this is a thread about how the greatest Olympian of all time thinks the Steelers are scrubs. 

Lebron would have 30 gold medals if basketball had 8 different basketball related events, both team and individual, at every Olympics. Every different swim stroke is it's own race. I don't even disagree that Phelps is the greatest Olympian ever, but if basketball players could win a medal for a dunk, foul shooting, and 3 pt shooting events along with 5 on 5, 3 on 3 and 1 on 1 games, USA basketball would bring home 3 medals for every event.

RE: Don't wear anything Steelers around Michael Phelps - Rotobeast - 08-18-2016

(08-18-2016, 01:31 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Lebron would have 30 gold medals if basketball had 8 different basketball related events, both team and individual, at every Olympics. Every different swim stroke is it's own race. I don't even disagree that Phelps is the greatest Olympian ever, but if basketball players could win a medal for a dunk, foul shooting, and 3 pt shooting events along with 5 on 5, 3 on 3 and 1 on 1 games, USA basketball would bring home 3 medals for every event.
So....you're secretly a Cleveland fan.
Got it.
Ninja

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

RE: Don't wear anything Steelers around Michael Phelps - 6andcounting - 08-18-2016

(08-18-2016, 01:47 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: So....you're secretly a Cleveland fan.
Got it.
Ninja

Lebron doesn't even care about Cleveland, unless they pay him the most.

(08-18-2016, 02:37 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Lebron doesn't even care about Cleveland, unless they pay him the most.
That's why I respect that you care about Cleveland, free of charge.
Ninja

*Sorry, I'm bored*

RE: Don't wear anything Steelers around Michael Phelps - Aquapod770 - 08-18-2016

(08-18-2016, 01:31 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Lebron would have 30 gold medals if basketball had 8 different basketball related events, both team and individual, at every Olympics. Every different swim stroke is it's own race. I don't even disagree that Phelps is the greatest Olympian ever, but if basketball players could win a medal for a dunk, foul shooting, and 3 pt shooting events along with 5 on 5, 3 on 3 and 1 on 1 games, USA basketball would bring home 3 medals for every event.

Basketball shouldn't even be in the Olympics sooooooo  Mellow

(08-18-2016, 04:55 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Basketball shouldn't even be in the Olympics sooooooo  Mellow

So Aquaboy770 only wants water sports in the Olympics? Surprising.

RE: Don't wear anything Steelers around Michael Phelps - BmorePat87 - 08-18-2016

And why hasn't someone been equally successful with the plethora of track events?

(08-18-2016, 08:29 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: And why hasn't someone been equally successful with the plethora of track events?
They dehydrate.
Swimmers are surrounded by water.
Ninja

(08-18-2016, 08:29 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: And why hasn't someone been equally successful with the plethora of track events?

Because in running, you have the 100m and 200m. In swimming, you have the 100 in 4 or 5 different strokes and the 200m in 4 or 5 different strokes.

If they had a 100 sprint with open hands, another with clenched fists, another while throwing the peace sign and another while giving a thumbs up, Usain Bolt would bring home gold on all of them as well. Not to mention the same thing for the 200m.

RE: Don't wear anything Steelers around Michael Phelps - BmorePat87 - 08-19-2016

(08-18-2016, 10:57 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Because in running, you have the 100m and 200m. In swimming, you have the 100 in 4 or 5 different strokes and the 200m in 4 or 5 different strokes.

If they had a 100 sprint with open hands, another with clenched fists, another while throwing the peace sign  and another while giving a thumbs up, Usain Bolt would bring home gold on all of them as well. Not to mention the same thing for the 200m.

I don't think comparing strokes is the same thing as how you hold your hands while running. Maybe skipping, walking, and running 100m.

Either way, Steelers suck.

RE: Don't wear anything Steelers around Michael Phelps - THE Bigzoman - 08-24-2016

This is strange.

You'd think with Phelp's weed problem, he'd fit right in.

RE: Don't wear anything Steelers around Michael Phelps - BengalRed - 08-24-2016

Well. This settles it. If he's a Ravens fan he's a loser.