Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Maybe its not too late to learn how to love and forget how to hate - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Entertainment (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Entertainment)
+--- Thread: Maybe its not too late to learn how to love and forget how to hate (/Thread-Maybe-its-not-too-late-to-learn-how-to-love-and-forget-how-to-hate)

Maybe its not too late to learn how to love and forget how to hate - fredtoast - 08-22-2016

RE: Maybe its not too late to learn how to love and forget how to hate - michaelsean - 08-23-2016

Dancing in the Moonlight was pretty good. Crazy Train started out good. To like the 35 second mark, it was obviously Crazy Train and pretty cool sounding, but then that true country sound took over and I don't know that I'd recognize it without the lyrics.

RE: Maybe its not too late to learn how to love and forget how to hate - McC - 08-24-2016

(08-23-2016, 02:38 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Dancing in the Moonlight was pretty good.  Crazy Train started out good.  To like the 35 second mark, it was obviously Crazy Train and pretty cool sounding, but then that true country  sound took over and I don't know that I'd recognize it without the lyrics.

Whenever you have a fiddle, a mandolin and a banjo, you're gonna have a pretty hard time not sounding country or bluegrass.

RE: Maybe its not too late to learn how to love and forget how to hate - michaelsean - 08-25-2016

(08-24-2016, 08:03 PM)McC Wrote: Whenever you have a fiddle, a mandolin and a banjo, you're gonna have a pretty hard time not sounding country or bluegrass.

Oh I know, it's just the first part sounded really cool.

RE: Maybe its not too late to learn how to love and forget how to hate - BengalHawk62 - 08-25-2016

If your gonna play in Texas, you gotta have a fiddle in the band.  That lead guitar is hot, but not for a Louisiana man. 

RE: Maybe its not too late to learn how to love and forget how to hate - XenoMorph - 08-26-2016

Along these lines...

Ive found these 2 girls and their harp(s)

^Sweet child of mine

^MEtallicas One

Two Chello Dudes

Thunderstruck

Welcome to the Jungle

RE: Maybe its not too late to learn how to love and forget how to hate - XenoMorph - 08-26-2016

oh they also did crazy train

And just cause its a personal favorite I'm adding the next one

RE: Maybe its not too late to learn how to love and forget how to hate - michaelsean - 08-26-2016

Damn that cello sounded a lot like Brian Johnson.

RE: Maybe its not too late to learn how to love and forget how to hate - BengalHawk62 - 08-26-2016

(08-26-2016, 09:25 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: oh they also did crazy train

And just cause its a personal favorite I'm adding the next one

I'd play with those Harps twins all day long!!!!!