Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2016 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2016-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-2-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengalguy71 - 09-18-2016

I think Erickson will get better with time. He's still learning.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Whacked - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 03:38 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Agreed!  Andy has always struggled against Pitt, but Pig Pen has the same problem this game.

I think Zamp has given up on the run too soon????

He lost 15 lbs. we can't call him that anymore Sad

Big Jen still works  ThumbsUp

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Shake n Blake - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 03:36 PM)Joelist Wrote: Let's stop the stupid Andy bashing. He has had a grand total of two bad throws out of 27. In the rain and with no run game and not the best blocking. Our problems are play calling and poor run and pass blocking. We've also had two drops by Uzomah and one by AJ. It's sloppy but I still think this is typical for us versus the Stealers - they are in our team's heads and we just don't play well against them.

Yep. People are all too quick to grab pitchforks and attack the redhead without considering anything else.

(09-18-2016, 03:42 PM)Whacked Wrote: He lost 15 lbs. we can't call him that anymore Sad

Big Jen still works  ThumbsUp

Got it!!   Wink

YOU WILL NEVER HEAR ME SAY THIS AGAIN

DRE FOR MVP (currently)

Big Grin

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Arturo Bandini - 09-18-2016

We got the ball at the start of the half.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 03:36 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Only down 6-10 with a completely biased officiating crew.  

1 gifted TD on a clearly non-catch, biased penalty calling, and rampant blatant holds going uncalled.  A push of Green a yard out of bounds and Mitchell taking cheap shots all game.  

All equate to the Steelers being complete trash since they are only up 4 points despite the ref bias.

It was a TD, he had posession with two feet down and took one more step before losing control.

The bigger issue was that the prior play should have been negated by a blatant penalty which kept the play alive for a big gain on third and long.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Ricky Spanish - 09-18-2016

We're going to win this game boys! I guarantee it

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bilbo Saggins - 09-18-2016

That o-line needs to tighten it up and start generating lanes and pockets. 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - tjcase85 - 09-18-2016

I'm feeling a win here guys

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - kevin - 09-18-2016

It would be GREAT to see Hill and Bernard start getting rushing yards....It opens up so many more things on offense....but the O Line has to fire off the snap and open some lanes.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Aquapod770 - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 03:43 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: We're going to win this game boys!  I guarantee it

Honestly I'd love it if we won on a blown call. Just to hear the butthurt from Steelers fans. 

(09-18-2016, 03:43 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: We're going to win this game boys!  I guarantee it

Is that you or the beer talking??   Cool   Wink

As usual the D has more than kept us in the game

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 03:42 PM)Whacked Wrote: YOU WILL NEVER HEAR ME SAY THIS AGAIN

DRE FOR MVP (currently)

Big Grin

Hopefully we hear it quite a bit this season. 

If we can get 2/3 of the Bengals whipping boys going that would be great! 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Ricky Spanish - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 03:44 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Is that you or the beer talking??   Cool   Wink

It doesn't matter who is talking! 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - kevin - 09-18-2016

I think we get ball to start 2nd half....Lets GO....

(09-18-2016, 03:45 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: It doesn't matter who is talking! 

Just a joke Ricky for crying out loud!! Nervous

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - yellowxdiscipline - 09-18-2016

Wish we could run better

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 03:41 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: ^This

Story of the first half is bengals poor ST's and the horrible field position
combined with the early downpour. All things considered I'm pretty pleased with the O and thrilled with the D. Definitely in a good position to try to win this thing

And I don't even attribute the field position entirely on the special teams unit.  The lack of holding calls on third down allowed Pittsburgh to punt from favorable areas of the field.  Throw some of those flags and they are kicking from deep in their own end.