Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2016 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2016-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-2-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Stonyhands - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 04:06 PM)Housh Wrote: They went at Shawn Williams every play that drive

This team needs Burfict and Eifert

Typical Bengals front office management of Free Agents...Safety leads league in interceptions...let him walk.  Yet how long did we hold on to aging CB Newman?  

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - THE Bigzoman - 09-18-2016

This is hard to watch.

Our offensive line sucks. It sucks so bad. I don't know how it was ranked among the best.

Fire Bodine. Fire Alexander. He sucks. Overly defensive asshole doesn't want to admit trading up for Bodine was a mistake.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Sweetness - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 04:07 PM)Housh Wrote: How can he with 1 second to throw every play?
Ben has a 5 count to make a choice every time they pass

Dalton hasn't faced that much pressure. Ben has had more pressure but has made himself more time.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - phil413 - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 04:07 PM)Trademark Wrote: No kidding, no Hue, no Jones, no Sanu 

I scrolled so fast I thought it said Shula at the end.  Ken's playcalling has been crappy but not on that level yet 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Froob - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 04:07 PM)Joelist Wrote: Our "defense" just let up a 90 yard easy TD drive.

This is going to be a long season...

Is there an ignore list feature on this site?

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Housh - 09-18-2016

Guys we don't have Eifert. Don't know if he makes up 10 points but hes a huge factor. That's 12 TDs last year we have to go without.

Our o line is uselss today as well running the ball. Its sad

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Billy_Bengal - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 04:08 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Welp defense can't stay on the field the whole hand and not get scored on. This loss is on the offense just stinking

And Erickson.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - tjcase85 - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 04:09 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Winnable game?  Really?  I had this one penned in as a loss from the moment the schedule was announced.

Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes, they were down 6-10 at half. 27 three and outs is what in talking about...

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - jj22 - 09-18-2016

Defense kept it close long enough. Offense couldn't pull it's weight. Hopefully the wheels don't come off and we finish the game respectfully.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - PhilHos - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 04:08 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Ill quote you on  that. WE will come back and score. That lit a fire under Marv. Realized he cant just sit and wait for the Steelers to make a mistake.
You apparently don't realize that some of these "fans"are idiotic morons and claim the game is over every time the opposing team scores.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Trademark - 09-18-2016

lol we aren't losing this though we will come back and win

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 04:09 PM)Froob Wrote: Is there an ignore list feature on this site?

Yes,  User CP, Ignore List, enter Joelist, then click add.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Andy2AJ - 09-18-2016

If they don't produce points here and move the ball more than 2 yards it's gonna get ugly real quick.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Stonyhands - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 04:08 PM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: AD has had plenty of time to take shots downfield. I have no idea what game you're watching

Right.  If anything Andy has had all day and Ben has been under duress all game.  Andy cannot figure zone coverage.  

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - leonardfan40 - 09-18-2016

LMAO at everyone flipping out.

R-E-L-A-X

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 09-18-2016

I see the "fans" here are as usual failing to note that Ben has had receivers WIDE open constantly all day, while our receivers are always being played in tight coverage. Add in the total inability to run and the right side of the line repeatedly collapsing in pass protection and the result is what you see.

We CAN'T push it deep because there is no time and the rare times we've had time everyone has been covered. and again it goes back to no run game. They have one - we don't.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - 2ndHalfAdjustment - 09-18-2016

Yeah but the game not even close to bein over. I want Dalton to take shots though.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - jj22 - 09-18-2016

The wheels look loose...

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengals73 - 09-18-2016

LOL HOLDING!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - tjcase85 - 09-18-2016

And they call a hold on bengals hahahaha hahahaha wtf