Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2016 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2016-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-2-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Tomkat - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 05:12 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: we gotta sue, we don't pay to watch the ***** WWE.

Totally agree - this shit is never going to end unless... I don't know.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - drgonzo - 09-18-2016

Every. Single. Time.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Rattler - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 05:03 PM)yippierb Wrote: Simple math my fellow fan. The last time the Bengals won a playoff game was January 1991.

Mikey Boy - 0 for the 90's
Mikey Boy - 0 for the 00's
Mikey Boy - 0 for the 10's
Mikey Boy if he's still alive has no evidence he'll be nothing but 0 for that decade as well.

Hence my statement of Mikey Boy headed towards his 4th decade without a single post season win.

Oh he did fire the coach who actually won several playoff games including a Super Bowl appearance.

Mikey Boy = Worthless Piece of Shit

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 05:12 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Don't worry guys we'll get an apology later in the week like always!

It's getting really old. 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Mr. Cinister - 09-18-2016

You know, I believe in bad officiating, it happens. But I was never a big believer in a fixed game...until now. There was no possible way the Officials couldn't see that Boyd's knee was down long before the ball came out. This is a horrendous failure on the NFL's part, or a corrupted officiating crew. Those are the only possibilities.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - kevin - 09-18-2016

Well....we start 1-1 on the season.....Team never quit....that was a BS call by refs on the fumble.....

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Yojimbo - 09-18-2016

I never like to say the refs stole a game, but my god. No wonder this ref was specially selected by the league office for this game. Marching orders "Under no circumstances will you let the Bengals win this game."

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Andy2AJ - 09-18-2016

What a bullshit call clearly not a fumble. I'm so pissed off about this fn game

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - jeremydc - 09-18-2016

Tough lost.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - djam - 09-18-2016

Its not new. Whn we play the Steelers, we have to beat them and the refs. It cant be a close game or the refs will decide it

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - TSwigZ - 09-18-2016

I blame coaching Marvin shoulda challenged that Uzi TD

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - masonbengals fan - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 05:13 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Will not be here for the week. the 100 Whining threads are coming.

and why shouldn't they. It has become unbelievable. At this point I just want to see some maimed. If they can't call a fair game then hurt them. Put them out. 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - jfkbengals - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 05:13 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Will not be here for the week. the 100 Whining threads are coming.

Good call.

With that said, this really might be my last NFL game.  I just cannot take the incompetence iof the officials n these situations, especially when they now admittedly have someone in the league office in their ears!

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Aquapod770 - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 05:15 PM)Mr. Cinister Wrote: You know, I believe in bad officiating, it happens. But I was never a big believer in a fixed game...until now. There was no possible way the Officials couldn't see that Boyd's knee was down long before the ball came. This is a horrendous failure on the NFL's part, or a corrupted officiating crew. Those are the only possibilities.

I have to agree. 0 holding calls against the Steelers combined with one of the worst reviews I've ever seen.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 05:12 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Leave it in the refs hands, this is what you get.

How much can we be asked to overcome? 

They got the non-TD wrong too.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalbug - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 05:16 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: I blame coaching Marvin shoulda challenged that Uzi TD

Even so Bengals still lose by 4....

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Joelist - 09-18-2016

1-1 is not horrible, but losing like that to this team makes one feel like there is just no point in even having an NFL franchise. If they cannot win on the national stage and win championships regularly why bother?

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Stonyhands - 09-18-2016

If you can't admit the Bengals were hosed this game you need to stop watching football. A TD that shouldn't have been for Pittsburgh, a TD for Cincinnati that should have been, clearly no fumble reviewed and given to Pittsburgh, not one single holding call against Pittsburgh all game, fumble on kick return by Steelers yet immediately ruled down.

My biggest issue are the reviews that were done and still got the calls wrong. This was by far the worst officiated game I've ever witnessed period.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bilbo Saggins - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 05:12 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: we gotta sue, we don't pay to watch the ***** WWE.

The NFL already fought and won this. They're allowed to fix it however they want. The ticket is for whatever display they decide to put on, not for fair competition.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Atomic Orange - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 05:14 PM)BSJR Wrote: In reality the Bengals didn't play well enough to win.  

Sure they did, it wasn't pretty but neither was last week. The refs screwed us out of a TD and then the Boyd bs,. Can't beat the other team and the refs.