Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2016 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2016-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** (/Thread-Week-2-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Steelers)

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Rattler - 09-18-2016

We would have effed up a 2 point conversion anyway

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Billy_Bengal - 09-18-2016

Expect a Monday apology from the NFL

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - JumboTron - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 05:16 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: I blame coaching Marvin shoulda challenged that Uzi TD

Well, shit judging by how bad we got shafted at the end of the game, they def wouldn't have called Uzi's catch a TD.  No way.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - tjcase85 - 09-18-2016

TD called back when clearly a TD
472 missed holding calls on the steelers that allowed Ben to make plays. Zero holds called.
False start on Pittsburgh called on the Bengals.
Knee was down before fumble, given to Pitt to close down the game.
Multiple late hits not called.

Wow

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Housh - 09-18-2016

We really got cheated

Yeah we sucked but the league showed its undying support for Pittsburg again

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - cincyfan429 - 09-18-2016

If they cant run the ball better than the first two weeks they wont even win six games. But don't worry no matter what happens Marvin Lewis will be back next year. Too early to panic but the window on this team is closing.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - kevin - 09-18-2016

Have our Home Opener....Beat Denver....Go to 2-1.....Get Steelers in our house later in season....

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Bengalholic - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 05:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It's getting really old. 

Unless the ref is suffering from severe cataracts...there's no way you can review that and still call it a fumble. Like I said in my previous post, I don't usually call out officials...but that was sketchy as f'k!

The Bengals put themselves in a bad situation (needing 8 to tie)...but the the ref decided to end the game with that call.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Always a Bengal - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 05:14 PM)BSJR Wrote: In reality the Bengals didn't play well enough to win.  With that said it's obvious to me the Rooney's own this league.  Never seen so much holding, Mitchell should have been flagged and the fumble call proves my point.

They did played well enough to win. What about all those ***** holding call the refs didn't call against the steelers. I'm not watching anymore football until the Bengals play next week.  The fix is in.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - djam - 09-18-2016

When does Burfict get back?

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - leonardfan40 - 09-18-2016

Dalton had 366 yards again, what are the chances of that

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Cure4CF - 09-18-2016

At least it wasn't a very chippy, cheap shot game, besides Mitchell. Hopefully came out injury free for the most part. We will get em @ home later in the season. Pretty bad Reffing though, hope they get penis-alyzed

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - samhain - 09-18-2016

Yeah, combined with the Steelers o-line playing Brazilian jujitsu with our pass rushers and getting away with it, it's hard not to think that PIT was getting a little extra help from the officials. Damn.

On the other hand, the Bengals run game is in serious trouble. When you are completely ineffective and establish zero run game, it's awfully hard to win ballgames.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Big Boss - 09-18-2016

It's whatever. Glad this week is over and done with.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - bengalhoel - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 05:13 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Will not be here for the week. the 100 Whining threads are coming.

You are obviously a Steeler piece of garbage in disguise. Go away please!

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - leonardfan40 - 09-18-2016

I really hope someone calls out the refs in a public way. NFL deserves a big black eye for that shit

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Interceptor - 09-18-2016

Looks like the check cleared. Whatever

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Rattler - 09-18-2016

[Image: 20150107_640px_1420548187793_12237108_ve...40_480.jpg]

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Shake n Blake - 09-18-2016

I'm not normally a "officials screwed us" kinda guy, but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Say what you want about our performance on the field and it's probably all true, but that was the worst blown call I've seen in a long...long time.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - samhain - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 05:18 PM)kevin Wrote: Have our Home Opener....Beat Denver....Go to 2-1.....Get Steelers in our house later in season....

Yeah, cause playing the Steelers in our house is such a huge advantage for us.