Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Trump Promises Big Announcement - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Trump Promises Big Announcement (/Thread-Trump-Promises-Big-Announcement)

Pages: 1 2

Trump Promises Big Announcement - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-16-2016

Big Announcement

Trump will concede Obama was born in the US.

So after 8 years Trump will formally recognize reality.  Wow, that is a big announcement.

RE: Trump Promises Big Announcement - GMDino - 09-16-2016

(09-16-2016, 11:40 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Big Announcement

Trump will concede Obama was born in the US.

So after 8 years Trump will formally recognize reality.  Wow, that is a big announcement.

What are the odds he still finds a way to insult him about it though? Smirk

RE: Trump Promises Big Announcement - masterpanthera_t - 09-16-2016

This ought to be entertaining. I'm looking forward to learning on what "basis" he has come to this conclusion specifically at this time after maintaining the opposite viewpoint for 8 years. Of course it's nothing more than an attention seeking ploy as it was then. But it's comical how this sort of political charade will not be transparent to many of his supporters. This view of mine is objective not partisan, before others accuse me of partisanship.

RE: Trump Promises Big Announcement - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-16-2016

(09-16-2016, 12:14 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: This ought to be entertaining.  I'm looking forward to learning on what "basis" he has come to this conclusion specifically at this time after maintaining the opposite viewpoint for 8 years.  Of course it's nothing more than an attention seeking ploy as it was then.  But it's comical how this sort of political charade will not be transparent to many of his supporters.  This view of mine is objective not partisan, before others accuse me of partisanship.

The current issue about the candidate's health is a microcosm of how these two act. 

Trump has turned it into a circus and he started it with baseless accusations I believe even he knows are baseless. 

Hillary could be completely transparent and release her entire medical record, but hasn't. Of course, Trump could do the same, but hasn't. 

This behavior is an indication of what to expect of their presidency. Unfortunately. 

RE: Trump Promises Big Announcement - masterpanthera_t - 09-16-2016

(09-16-2016, 12:47 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The current issue about the candidate's health is a microcosm of how these two act. 

Trump has turned it into a circus and he started it with baseless accusations I believe even he knows are baseless. 

Hillary could be completely transparent and release her entire medical record, but hasn't. Of course, Trump could do the same, but hasn't. 

This behavior is an indication of what to expect of their presidency. Unfortunately. 

Yes, I'm aware.  And that's the sad sideshow that the political landscape as a whole has become in our nation.  Campaigns for as long as I can remember have become about "managing perceptions , news cycles, crafting stories and taking advantage of an opponent's situation" more than an honest discussion of platforms, policies, and the validity of one's positions and plans and how they will influence the well being of the citizens.  Granted, this has been the state for a long time, but the level to which it has devolved into substance less, mud slinging is astonishing even given the recent history.  Both are guilty of this and it shows in the unfavorability ratings.  I suppose with the advent of the glorification of all the despicable attributes of people in the reality tv era, this is likely only a natural (de)volution.

RE: Trump Promises Big Announcement - BmorePat87 - 09-16-2016

How does an educated person vote for someone who will not concede that the President was born in the US?

(09-16-2016, 01:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: How does an educated person vote for someone who will not concede that the President was born in the US?

Because they think the OTHER candidate is an untrustworthy liar.   Mellow

Quote:EMOTIONAL OBAMA TEARFULLY THANKS TRUMP FOR GRANTING HIM CITIZENSHIP

By Andy Borowitz

[/url]PHOTOGRAPH BY KEVIN LAMARQUE / REUTERS
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Calling this “the greatest day of my life,” a visibly moved Barack Obama held a news conference on Friday to thank Donald Trump for granting him U.S. citizenship.

“The issue of whether or not I was a U.S. citizen has been a dark cloud over my existence for as long as I can remember,” a tearful Obama told the press corps. “Only one man had the courage, wisdom, and doggedness to make that cloud go away: Donald J. Trump.”

The President, who had to halt several times during his remarks to compose himself, praised the Republican Presidential nominee for “never giving up” in his quest to prove that Obama was born in the U.S.

“A weaker man would have said, ‘I don’t need this in my life,’ but Donald Trump was always there for me,” the President said. “Over the past five years, barely a day went by when he didn’t call me and say, ‘Barack, I don’t care what a bunch of crackpots say. You were born here, and I’m going to prove it once and for all.’”

The President said he planned to spend the day celebrating his U.S. citizenship with his family. “It’s great to be an American, at last,” he said.[/font][/size][/color]
  Ninja

RE: Trump Promises Big Announcement - BmorePat87 - 09-16-2016

"Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy. I finished it,"

Wait, by saying it was fact for years and now saying it is not, you're the one who ended this conspiracy?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/sep/23/donald-trump/hillary-clinton-obama-birther-fact-check/

RE: Trump Promises Big Announcement - Mike M (the other one) - 09-16-2016

I thought Trump released his medical records in the last 24 hours?

And another thing, you guys are just like the media, he gets so much free coverage with all of these threads and how many for Hillary?

(09-16-2016, 02:18 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I thought Trump released his medical records in the last 24 hours?

And another thing, you guys are just like the media, he gets so much free coverage with all of these threads and how many for Hillary?

Are our threads making you want to vote for him?

(09-16-2016, 02:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "Hillary Clinton and her campaign of 2008 started the birther controversy. I finished it,"

Wait, by saying it was fact for years and now saying it is not, you're the one who ended this conspiracy?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/sep/23/donald-trump/hillary-clinton-obama-birther-fact-check/

He just lies and doesn't care.  And the people who support him don't care.  Hell, they probably believe him.

RE: Trump Promises Big Announcement - bfine32 - 09-16-2016

Hell, I had no idea that Democrats started the Birther movement; I've always been told it was started by racists.......Hey wait a minute.

Trump has put to bed the birther controversy as far as he is concerned and somehow this is "bad" of him.

(09-16-2016, 02:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: Are our threads making you want to vote for him?

I was already planning on voting for him.

But like the media, you spew so much hatred at him, it seems like it's purely personal and even when he does tell the truth you call it a lie. So at that point, why believe anything you say and try to claim as truth when it makes you look like petty high schoolers?

(09-16-2016, 02:18 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I thought Trump released his medical records in the last 24 hours?

Trump released a letter from his doctor (which wasn't a forgery by Trump's staff.)

A letter isn't the same as medical records. 

(09-16-2016, 02:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell, I had no idea that Democrats started the Birther movement; I've always been told it was started by racists.......Hey wait a minute.

Trump has put to bed the birther controversy as far as he is concerned and somehow this is "bad" of him.

Comedy gold. 

(09-16-2016, 02:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: He just lies and doesn't care.  And the people who support him don't care.  Hell, they probably believe him.

(09-16-2016, 02:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell, I had no idea that Democrats started the Birther movement; I've always been told it was started by racists.......Hey wait a minute.

Smirk

(09-16-2016, 02:45 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I was already planning on voting for him.

But like the media, you spew so much hatred at him, it seems like it's purely personal and even when he does tell the truth you call it a lie. So at that point, why believe anything you say and try to claim as truth when it makes you look like petty high schoolers?

When has he told the truth?

Beyond that he carried this birther thing for eight year.  Eight...years.  And you and your ilk just let him say "Eh, never mind....sorry for stoking all the distrust and hate" as if he's somehow smarter now.

It's a hoot to watch.

(09-16-2016, 03:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: When has he told the truth?

Beyond that he carried this birther thing for eight year.  Eight...years.  And you and your ilk just let him say "Eh, never mind....sorry for stoking all the distrust and hate" as if he's somehow smarter now.

It's a hoot to watch.

More often that you want to give him credit for.
All of your sites keep telling you "he lied", before they even bother to check it. Then later, maybe he didn't, but you already swallowed the "he lied" part.

(09-16-2016, 03:14 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: More often that you want to give him credit for.
All of your sites keep telling you "he lied", before they even bother to check it. Then later, maybe he didn't, but you already swallowed the "he lied" part.

Oh I know he's been given credit for telling the truth like 4-6% of the time during his speeches and the debates and such.

But you could have at LEAST cited one time rather than say its MY fault that he lies.

Better yet a time he was said to have lied and then it found he did not.  That shouldn't be hard.